Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201860 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#146514 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The point is no life comes from anal sex. Just a lot of crap!
Who ever made that specific claim? I'll tell ya.....NO ONE HAS......but no life was ever created from ORAL SEX either.....yet people still engage in it!!!!

Do yourself a favor........don't make asinine comments......it's better not to appear stupid than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#146515 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the physical act of putting penis into vagina need to take place in order for life to begin? Think carefully about your answer.....BECAUSE, the answer is simply NO it does not.....yet a life can be created with donor sperm, an egg and someplace for the cells to grow and be nourished.......usually a womb but an incubator could do the same job......LOOK IT UP:-)
Silly Boy, yes, sexual intercourse can result in pregnancy......but is it the only way? AGAIN NO, a woman can use a turkey baster to get those lil spermies up inside her.....NO PHYSICAL SEX ACT TOOK PLACE, but pregnancy still happened!!!
I seriously doubt you have READ anything I have ever posted.....otherwise you'd know my position on Pedophiles and Child Molesters!!!
Is not a womb the same as an incubator? I suggest you look it up.
"Does the physical act of putting penis into vagina need to take place in order for life to begin?"
-Why don't you ask your Sex Ed. teacher, since you failed miserably at it?

"hink carefully about your answer.....BECAUSE, the answer is simply NO it does not"
-Then you are living a LIE. Let me ask you 2 questions. Where does sperm come from? MEN. Where do eggs come from? WOMEN. No man = no woman = no baby = no family = no civilization. the end.

"yet a life can be created with donor sperm"
-LOL And where do you think that SPERM came from? Answer: A MAN.

"an egg and someplace for the cells to grow and be nourished"
-A egg cannot become a fetus without the contact of a sperm, so you still fail.

"usually a womb but an incubator could do the same job......LOOK IT UP:-)"
-Yeah & you still fail because incubators don't procreate. The whole purpose of the incubator is to keep the baby from overheating or dying of hypothermia, not giving birth to baby. That's the vagina's job! They keep the baby "warm". That's it!

"Silly Boy, yes, sexual intercourse can result in pregnancy......but is it the only way? "
-What do you have against the way we heteros have sexual intercourse? hmmm...

"A woman can use a turkey baster to get those lil spermies up inside her.....NO PHYSICAL SEX ACT TOOK PLACE, but pregnancy still happened!!!"
-DUH. That's why it's called OUTERCOURSE, dumbass fag. A guy doesn't need to jizz inside a woman's vagina to get her pregnant. He could jizz in her underwear & it would do the same thing. Second, where is the sperm coming from? Overall: Fail at procreating asexually.

"Is not a womb the same as an incubator? I suggest you look it up."
-No it isn't. I looked it up. An incubator isn't the same as a womb of a living human woman.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#146516 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thankfully for me.....I know who I'm dealing with and I don't hold my breath or stick fingers up my azz waiting on him or anyone else to answer the age old question.........why is it okay to allow heterosexuals to marry who are registered sex offenders(and have children), rapists, who are HIV/AIDS positive but YET feel it is okay to deny the right to marry to Gay and Lesbian couples?
I know......no answer will come.......lol!!!
God damn it Rose cause they are heterosexuals! Somebitch did you not get the friggin memo?

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#146517 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
See, your just being nasty.....if ya want to debate the issue.....then debate......I NEVER said that NO GAY MAN DIDN'T BECOME INFECTED THROUGH ANAL SEX.....but that NOT all of the remainder of the 364,400 had to be just Gay men.
And if there were actually 364,400 Gay men who died of HIV/AIDS in this Country.....how could we remain at 2% or 5% or even 10% of the population?
Come on Gary.......you really are this stupid? or are you?
"Come on Gary.......you really are this stupid? or are you"

ROFLMAO
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146518 Jun 19, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is an honest man! Bwahahahahahahahahahahha! That is a real knee slapper. He's a friggin' politician you dolt. By the time they've made it to the federal level they don't know how to be honest. You really are a sap.
Occupy Wall Streeters? Have you met any of them? They aren't just a bunch of hippies & layabouts. They're more representative of the general population than any group of teabaggers. But you are correct, he'll be at the beck and all of the real Wall Streeters. Part of the problem, not the solution.
You don't think there will be any crooks in his entourage? My God! You did just fall off the turnip truck. Take a look at his "work" history. It is loaded with nefarious monetary gains at the expense of jobs and tax payer money. The man has made millions off predatory capitalism and has bankrolls in the Caymans. He's been a bit reluctant to release tax records. They've been after him for quite a while on this matter and he's finally released 2010. I suppose it took him that long to finally cook one up that looks almost wholesome.
Go ahead with your sainthood of the man. It really uncovers your stupidity layer by layer by layer. You're quite the onion of idiocy.
don't play like are this fair and balanced dude, you are an obama fan all the way u liar. Anyone that thinks we should reward what obama has done to our country is a liar. Did u bash obama before he was elected, he created no jobs, he never ran a business, he was a community organizer. Most of the wall streeters are losers that just want to crap on police cars, the tea party is middle class. Funny how u want to reward the most corrupt admin. in the history of us govern. Don't play like u vote for the worse of the 2. You are just another poor excuse of an obama fan. Why don't u eat your carrots while moochelle eats her fries. Keep watching MSNBC, they are a total laughingstock. An absolute, pathetic joke. They say they didn't have time to play the whole Romney tape, so they had to edit it to make Romney look bad -- and then laugh at him. YOu brainwashed fool.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146519 Jun 19, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever made that specific claim? I'll tell ya.....NO ONE HAS......but no life was ever created from ORAL SEX either.....yet people still engage in it!!!!
Do yourself a favor........don't make asinine comments......it's better not to appear stupid than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
You keep acting like it's such a great thing and made a comment that life doesn't just come from vaginal sex. You made a huge ass out of yourself yesterday defending obama and acting like i was writing emails to him making threats, read what u write dude. Stupid YOU!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146520 Jun 19, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha! A confession about your very own conception. Thanks for the honesty.
Funny ObamaIte loser, learn to comprehend. Stating no life comes from anal sex, how did u get the understanding I wrote it does? Thanks for proving your ignorance again.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146521 Jun 19, 2012
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/06/18/pic-of-the... Barry is looking down at his crotch.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Since: Jun 12

Sacramento, CA

#146522 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I did a lot better than that.
I said not one of the 364,000 male-to-male sex victims who died of AIDS were gay -- that they were all straight guys who like to take it in the back door.
I suppose you thought I was trying to be funny, but I wasn't.
The simple fact is, not one of the 364,000 was proven to have that gay gene Lady Gaga sings about.
All straight guys, all of them.
Even the ones reputed to be Elton John fans -- all of them.
OK?
Listen dipshit...

...what's your point.

You lay out more claims than a five year old trying to hide the fact he peed the bed.

What's your point?
ELH

Portland, OR

#146523 Jun 19, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
A more salient comment/question is why does Marcus Bachmann deny that his clinic engages in reparative therapy when it actually does?
BTW, just in case you haven't been paying attention, Mr. Bachmann's sexuality has come into question for quite a bit now. The subject hasn't just seen light of day on this forum.
Actually, "Dr" Bachman was discussed a while back when Brian was hot for Mrs. Bauchman but it got boring...

Did you know that "Dr" Bauchman's (on line) "PhD" is in PHILOSOPHY and that Minnesota is the only state that has absolutely no education requirement for Therapists? Basically you or I or anyone with a post graduate degree in ANY SUBJECT could move there are start a mental health practice tomorrow! Nuts right?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146524 Jun 19, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Does the physical act of putting penis into vagina need to take place in order for life to begin?"
-Why don't you ask your Sex Ed. teacher, since you failed miserably at it?
"hink carefully about your answer.....BECAUSE, the answer is simply NO it does not"
-Then you are living a LIE. Let me ask you 2 questions. Where does sperm come from? MEN. Where do eggs come from? WOMEN. No man = no woman = no baby = no family = no civilization. the end.
"yet a life can be created with donor sperm"
-LOL And where do you think that SPERM came from? Answer: A MAN.
"an egg and someplace for the cells to grow and be nourished"
-A egg cannot become a fetus without the contact of a sperm, so you still fail.
"usually a womb but an incubator could do the same job......LOOK IT UP:-)"
-Yeah & you still fail because incubators don't procreate. The whole purpose of the incubator is to keep the baby from overheating or dying of hypothermia, not giving birth to baby. That's the vagina's job! They keep the baby "warm". That's it!
"Silly Boy, yes, sexual intercourse can result in pregnancy......but is it the only way? "
-What do you have against the way we heteros have sexual intercourse? hmmm...
"A woman can use a turkey baster to get those lil spermies up inside her.....NO PHYSICAL SEX ACT TOOK PLACE, but pregnancy still happened!!!"
-DUH. That's why it's called OUTERCOURSE, dumbass fag. A guy doesn't need to jizz inside a woman's vagina to get her pregnant. He could jizz in her underwear & it would do the same thing. Second, where is the sperm coming from? Overall: Fail at procreating asexually.
"Is not a womb the same as an incubator? I suggest you look it up."
-No it isn't. I looked it up. An incubator isn't the same as a womb of a living human woman.
Your posts are a riot......lol!!!

I think it is you that needs a sex education refresher or at least a biology class.......have you ever heard of In Vitro Fertilization?

I know where sperm comes from and I know who has the egg.......seems you are RATHER confused on the difference between sex and creating life.......from you posts......I'd be surprised if you have children........if you do have children......please don't explain the facts of life to them........they'll get more information from their fellow classmates.......lol

Again, your posts are funny as hell......I hate to inform you of this.....but I have a grown daughter , who I naturally gave birth to and I know EXACTLY what it takes to create that life. I also know that physical intercourse does not need to take place.......even though for some....that's part of the fun.......lol!!!

I have nothing against sexual intercourse between heterosexuals.....but that's not the only way to create life.....again, I recommend taking a Human sexuality Course.

I said an incubator could bring the sperm and the egg together to help create life......I NEVER said it could TOTALLY replace the womb of a woman. Reading Comprehension is not a strong point of yours, right?

Man, really......you can come in a woman's panties and that will get her pregnant.......that's called being INCREDIBLY IGNORANT!!!

Thanks for the post......my wife and I had a good laugh at your expense:-)

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Sacramento, CA

#146525 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You keep acting like it's such a great thing and made a comment that life doesn't just come from vaginal sex. You made a huge ass out of yourself yesterday defending obama and acting like i was writing emails to him making threats, read what u write dude. Stupid YOU!
Oh shaddup loser.

I looked at the posts since I've left and you've been owned more times than a 65 year old hooker getting traded to 59 different pimps in a 36 hour period so please...give it a rest.

LOL!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

#146526 Jun 19, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
edited to lessen the sheer stupidity...
"Is not a womb the same as an incubator? I suggest you look it up."-No it isn't. I looked it up. An incubator isn't the same as a womb of a living human woman.
"With her BUILT IN incubator - THE WOMB, Woman is incharge for developing creativity and growth of humanity."

http://www.incubatortv.com/in-the-womb/

http://www.thesciencenews.info/2011/04/artifi...

"He made need the help of an incubator as this is the nearest medical science has provided to be an artificial womb.."

http://www.essortment.com/premature-infant-56...

Looks like we need to add VAGINAS to the (ever growing) list of topics you know nothing about yet insist on discussing.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146527 Jun 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen dipshit...
...what's your point.
You lay out more claims than a five year old trying to hide the fact he peed the bed.
What's your point?
what do u know about raising kids dan?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146528 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You keep acting like it's such a great thing and made a comment that life doesn't just come from vaginal sex. You made a huge ass out of yourself yesterday defending obama and acting like i was writing emails to him making threats, read what u write dude. Stupid YOU!
Any time any one of us makes false allegations against a President.......we can be charged with a crime......I just suggested that you be careful with your comments.

What I stated was that vaginal intercourse was NOT the only way to get pregnant.....that's not making fun of it.....that's merely stating truth.....and the ignorant one making an issue of my comments is more interesting to post to than your pathetic azz.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146529 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got me all wrong, fella.
I'm your friend.
You want everyone to believe anal sex is safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie. Well, the only way we can do that is by getting people to believe the 365,000 gay men who died by catching HIV via anal sex were actually straight men who were having anal sex with other straight men.
Be quiet.
If you don't say anything the dumb clucks who bought same-sex marriage might just buy this pile of bull.
Sorry, you are DEFINITELY not a friend of mine......and your use of "FELLA" is pathetic.....especially seeing as I am a woman.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#146530 Jun 19, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>God damn it Rose cause they are heterosexuals! Somebitch did you not get the friggin memo?
Must of gotten lost in the mail......lol!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

#146531 Jun 19, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
More "politically correct" bullshit from the homosexual retards
"A child exists because of sperm, egg and an incubator"
-I'm sorry, how the hell can a MAMMAL (like a human) an incubator? We aren't chickens, you dumb sodomites. And in case you haven't realized it, FATHERS provide the sperm & MOTHERS provide the egg. What happens when a male & female mammal have sex? The female gets pregnant & a baby is born! Mammals don't need incubators because they don't lay eggs. You're argument is just as ignorant as it is stupid.
"SEX does not need to take place in order for a child to be created"
-Then what the hell do you call a man & woman having sexual intercourse without protection, dumbass homo?
"sorry that this concept is so allusive for you."
-Oh you mean using Science & Reason to show your lifestyle is a pack of lies? Gee, how "homophobic" of me. </sarcasm>
"Research has already taken place to create a child from the egg and womb of a woman, then fertilizing it with sperm made from the Stem Cells in her bone marrow."
-What a perfect recipe for deformed humans </sarcasm>
"so, my point is again that THE PHYSICAL ACT OF SEX NEED NOT BE NECESSARY in order to create a new living being."
-Same for cloning humans, & we all remember how that turned out. Playing "God" does come with it consequences. I expect the same fate to happen to the fetus made from stem cells.
"And please don't get me wrong......I'm not saying I agree with this"
-I have a hard time believing you. I've read your posts. You support the homosexual agenda. You're no better than a freak who supports pedophilia & bestiality in my eyes. In my eyes, you're no better than a pervert who supports rape.
"...but it will certainly help those couples who want to have children, but can't for various reasons."
-CORRECTION:
"...but it will certainly help those couples who want to have children TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT, but can't for various reasons, LIKE BEING MISOGYNISTS OR MISANDRISTS."
There fixed it!

More bullshit from the latest azz puppets.At least mix it up a little so you aren't so OBVIOUS...Maybe you can pretending that you are a woman again, TAHT was HYSTERICAL.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Sacramento, CA

#146532 Jun 19, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, "Dr" Bachman was discussed a while back when Brian was hot for Mrs. Bauchman but it got boring...
Did you know that "Dr" Bauchman's (on line) "PhD" is in PHILOSOPHY and that Minnesota is the only state that has absolutely no education requirement for Therapists? Basically you or I or anyone with a post graduate degree in ANY SUBJECT could move there are start a mental health practice tomorrow! Nuts right?
I'm not bouncing against you ELH but my opinions come from looking a factual basis and common sense.

To me life is pretty simple. Look at all the facts available in a level tone and come up with a conclusion.

It doesn't mean the world which is real and outside our front doors is always a simple entity but to break it down into the points that matter.

Those against gay marriage have one common theme. To pollute the ideals of reality by doing a magic trick to make the world seem more complex than it really is.

Understand despite my backing of gay marriage in here I too find it hard to deal with. I don't like it MYSELF. But then again I don't like Mopars and someone in a hopped up Roadrunner just smoked my buddy racing him in a 1964 Corvette fuelie so there you go.

Reality may have a bad taste to some at times but it's the best diet anyone could ask for.

That's what these idiots against gay marriage need to get.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Sacramento, CA

#146533 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>what do u know about raising kids dan?
A lot actually.

I have a little more experience than can be fed into a blog, forum or whatever this is.

If you could develop a trus in me I'd give you my phone number, I'd give you proof of anything you want. I'm a real person and I think you just like flirting with the idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lathrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 2 hr Miggy 17,211
Missing 15 year old. 21 hr Crystal Kephart 1
Review: Dance & Cheer Stars (Sep '09) Mon Ann 47
Destiny Rose Crosetti Missing May 23 Ruth 2
News Slaying victim's family hopes answers are near (Nov '07) May 17 Dawn arro 45
News $1.8 million mosque rising at Islamic Center in... (Feb '14) May 10 Guest 50
News Sacramento Gas Prices Creeping Up May 8 Flillly 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lathrop Mortgages