First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Blake

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Goin tonight looking to hookup 28/m Is it a good spot?
hottie

Brinkhaven, OH

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Berils full of skanks. Go to Waverly to Dog House hoes are cleaner there. In general Waverly girls are and always been cleaner than Piketon girls.
Blake

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Haha. Thanks. You goin?
hottie

Brinkhaven, OH

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Planning on it getting ready now. Probably be there around 10:00. Hope you decide to go too"!
bub

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2013
U have got to be kidding me they r all skanks piketon and waverly
Blake

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Damn...just read that. May have seriously considered headin lol. Around chilli...Maybe sometime
Hoochie Fan
#7 Feb 23, 2013
The best hoochies hang at berils, there was a hoochie post at one time and it fizzled out, lol.
hottie

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Hoochie Fan wrote:
The best hoochies hang at berils, there was a hoochie post at one time and it fizzled out, lol.
Really that is just BS you actually eat that? Oh yea you are just a short dick that can't even score a shank
Hoochie Fan
#9 Feb 24, 2013
hottie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really that is just BS you actually eat that? Oh yea you are just a short dick that can't even score a shank
Don't call yourself a skank, I wasn't trying to score with you. Myself and most guys avoid uptight old bitties like yourself, which makes your kind even more uptight and resentfull.
Blake

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Whats the crowd like (age) at the dog house?
Hoochie Fan
#12 Feb 24, 2013
idk wrote:
ha ha seen red had a new man yet again that girl gets around yall and quick
Would red be chirsty from Jasper?
idk

Marion, OH

#13 Feb 24, 2013
who else
Hoochie Fan
#14 Feb 24, 2013
Its not a new man, its the same guy that lived with her for a long time, she dumped him for that older guy, but he's still been in the picture off and on. She'll probably be hitt'n berils quite a bit now. She's queen bee there, lol
idk

Marion, OH

#15 Feb 24, 2013
theres been more than that can we name them all
redfan

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Feb 24, 2013
No its not a new man, its an old friend of hers. That older guy she was with was terribly abusive.
Unbelievable

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 25, 2013
redfan wrote:
No its not a new man, its an old friend of hers. That older guy she was with was terribly abusive.
That's it try to cover up someone she was with for years sounds like a friend trying to hide something from someone
Ditty
#18 Feb 25, 2013
Wasn't red in Berils a few weeks ago with that really young guy thats about the same age as her son? She has a revolving door, lol
Unbelievable

Columbus, OH

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Who was it
idk

Presto, PA

#20 Feb 25, 2013
she's with a dr from portsmouth now
Nope
#21 Feb 25, 2013
She's with her old boyfriend, Shane I think, the one who was with her on jasper road

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 40 min CleanUpWoman 104,648
Rhoden Cousin Arrested on Drug Charges 46 min dky8 238
Steven Richards (Aug '16) 4 hr Unknown 11
Debbie and Chis Hatifield Sun NowWhat 193
tony montgomery Sat ol 1
Brad & Peggy Lansing (Jan '14) Feb 25 Piketon 16
Joey Ison making meth? Feb 24 real 3

Latham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance