Crazy mom thrown out of Western Softb...

Crazy mom thrown out of Western Softball Game!

Posted in the Latham Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
INSANE

United States

#1 May 12, 2011
Kim Hawk was thrown out of the Western Softball game for mouthing the ump! Isnt it crazy how ppl can't control themselves! No wonder her daughter quit the team because she couldnt play were she wanted! Can you say Spoiled BRAT! I dont know why she was let back on the team! She should have been told To F@@king Bad!!!!!!
Get a life PPL! Its just a game, stop crying!
iamconfused

Bridgeport, WV

#2 May 12, 2011
INSANE wrote:
Kim Hawk was thrown out of the Western Softball game for mouthing the ump! Isnt it crazy how ppl can't control themselves! No wonder her daughter quit the team because she couldnt play were she wanted! Can you say Spoiled BRAT! I dont know why she was let back on the team! She should have been told To F@@king Bad!!!!!!
Get a life PPL! Its just a game, stop crying!
when my daughter was in school she played also, and I don't blame Kim a bit for mouthing off. lots of time they need it. YOU GO GIRL!
whocares

Waverly, OH

#3 May 13, 2011
exactly, but kim thinks alot about herself
INSANE

United States

#4 May 13, 2011
iamconfused you are insane! Mouthing off only shows our kids that yelling and acting like idiots is okay! We need to teach our kids that sometimes things dont go your way and its not fair but we just try hard to overcome and win! Lets all start screaming when we dont agree with something someone says! That sounds real smart! I dont care how upset Iam ove a call I am not goingto go Insane and show my child that throwing a tantrum is the way to solve our problems! I think if you get thrown ou of a game for bad behavoir or bd sportsmanship you should be banned from the rest of the games!
Anon

Ray, OH

#5 May 13, 2011
iamconfused wrote:
<quoted text>when my daughter was in school she played also, and I don't blame Kim a bit for mouthing off. lots of time they need it. YOU GO GIRL!
Yeah, teach your children that if they don't get their way,
"throw a fit" or "cause a scene". Make sure before you tuck
them in at night, that you let them know that "the world revolves
around them" as well.
shelly

Bergholz, OH

#6 May 13, 2011
This should be the rules...

let the players play

let the coaches coach

let the refs ref

let the parents cheer their children on..

oh wait that is called being a good sport..
INSANE

United States

#7 May 14, 2011
shelly wrote:
This should be the rules...
let the players play
let the coaches coach
let the refs ref
let the parents cheer their children on..
oh wait that is called being a good sport..
LOL!! Ppl around here aren't smart enough to get this! Kim is full of sh*t anyway! She just thinks her daughter does no wrong even though se is a spoiled brat!
iamconfused

Bridgeport, WV

#8 May 15, 2011
Well actually as little ms. perfect "insane" posted I am not insane. I have set is a way to many ball games where the ref. showed favortism to a child or a team. Now what does this show a child? Try your, hardest, do your best, and it really don't matter because that adult is gonna do what they want anyway. fair call or not. This is a game where kids ought to just go out and have fun, and be treated fairly no matter who's kid you are. GO AHEAD KIM AND SHOW YOUR KID YOU SUPPORT THEM.
INSANE

United States

#9 May 15, 2011
Well Perfect is one thing I am not, wish I was! LOL! iamconfused You are sticking up for Kim because she is your friend! If she wasnt there is no way you would defend her! I am glad my child knows what is right and wrong and doesnt act like Kelcie and Kim but your child probably does because you seem to think two wrongs make a right but in the real world of adults what she did is wrong and ten to tell the girls I would get thrown out again if it makes you play harder is a load of crap, those girls played hard for themselves and their families NOT for the CRAZY lady sitting in the back of Brocks truck! If I was the school she would have been banned for the rest of the season! She was wrong! Half of the school was upset over Dave Kight yelling and holloring but let Kim Hawk do it and you say yeah she was right! GIVE ME A BREAK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
iamconfused

Bridgeport, WV

#10 May 15, 2011
INSANE wrote:
Well Perfect is one thing I am not, wish I was! LOL! iamconfused You are sticking up for Kim because she is your friend! If she wasnt there is no way you would defend her! I am glad my child knows what is right and wrong and doesnt act like Kelcie and Kim but your child probably does because you seem to think two wrongs make a right but in the real world of adults what she did is wrong and ten to tell the girls I would get thrown out again if it makes you play harder is a load of crap, those girls played hard for themselves and their families NOT for the CRAZY lady sitting in the back of Brocks truck! If I was the school she would have been banned for the rest of the season! She was wrong! Half of the school was upset over Dave Kight yelling and holloring but let Kim Hawk do it and you say yeah she was right! GIVE ME A BREAK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Oh wait a minute, it was alright for Dave Knight to yell but not Kim? But no I am not a friend of Kims , wouldn't know her if I met her on the street. But now I am going to be woman enough not to argue with you, because i am a grown adult and understand there is not a bit of sense in it. You have your opinion, I have mine, and I am sure it will stay that way.
get_your_story_s traight

United States

#11 May 17, 2011
People need to get their stories straight, because Kelcie did not quit the team, i have watched her play sports for years and have not seen her ever quit a sport. Yes, there were two girls that quit, but she was not one of them.
Kim Hawk

United States

#12 May 17, 2011
First of all this is one of the reasons that Topix should be banned..People come on here and post half truth's, because they have no clue what they are talking about.

Second of all if you want to talk about me that is fine, but you better leave Kelcie out of it. If you want to be brave enough to run your mouth on here then be brave enough to post your name. Kelcie has never quit any sport that she has played..for one because her father and I would never have allowed her to and two because she is dedicated to finish something when she starts it.

Insane, you can call it mouthing the umps or whatever you please to call it, but I call it sticking up for my daughter and her teammates (which are like my own kids). It may just be a game to you, but these girls play because they want to win. There is a difference in mouthing off and standing up for yourself, I have taught my kids to be respectful,(which they are) and to stand up for themselves, so when you voice your opinion it doesnt't mean you are mouthing. And if I was so wrong about telling the ump that she was umping from the wrong place to make a call at first base then why did the head ump tell her that she should have never thrown me out and made her go where she was supposed to be? And yes my kids know that things don't always go their way, but when they are in the right or being cheated I sure hope they don't let people just push them around. By the way I did not go insane, I voiced my opinion about her call without yelling and screaming at her and left the field like I was asked to. As far as the statement about if it makes the girls play harder I would do it again is a total crock, and I hope the girls were playing hard for themselves and their families ( which I am a family member). By the way don't confuse my yelling as you call it to Kight's yelling because it was not even close. Insane in the future please try and get your stories a little more accurate. I do know the girl that quit (which I hold nothing against for quitting) but I will not call her out on here because she is a decent person, but try and get your story straight about who did and didn't quit next time you want to try and run someone in the ground and make people believe something that is totally false.

In closing "iamconfused" don't know who you are but I am glad you understand better than "insane" does.
Western Fan

United States

#13 May 17, 2011
First off Insane how well do you even know Kim or Kelcie? Obviously not very well!! And speaking of controlling ourselves maybe you should learn to control your fingers from typing nonsense and lies!! Kelcie never quit the team, but two other girls did not Kelcie. And seriously with the language kids read this site all the time. The only one I hear crying right now is INSANE!! You can call it "mouthing off" or whatever you prefer, but my parents taught me to stand up for what is right in life and if that means yelling at a ref for a bad call then so be it. No one is perfect and they can make mistakes. I bet if you make a mistake at work your boss will call you on it. That is no different then calling a ref or ump on there mistake. ANON have your kids ever done anything and you yelled or punished them? I would say yes and that is now different then telling an ump that he or she is wrong some people just can't handle the ridicule.SHELLY I agree totally with you but in the same instance would you let your kids be cheated by an ump that was obviously bias towards on e team. I think not!!!Back to INSANE People around here are smart enough not to blieve your nonsense. Again how do know Kim or Kelcie? What makes her spoiled? I can't even believe that you put her in the same bracket as Kight. Half well probably more than half were mad at him because he couldn't coach basketball , he was verbally abusing players, and he was damaging other schools property all while representing Wester High School as a coach and a teacher!! So in closing get your story straight and know who you are commenting on before you turn on your little computer and start spreading lies and nonsense!! By the way if you were an adult that really cared you wouldn't hide behind INSANE, you would tell people who you really are.!! Or better yet go directly to Kim and tell her how you feel, but your probably not smart enough for that!!
Western Grandmother

Minford, OH

#14 May 17, 2011
I have been to every Western High School softball game this season and let me tell you those girls play their hearts out for team mates, family, and coaches. The girls on the team are dedicated young women. Kim I agree with you 100% You are a great mother and role model for your daughter. If she is spoiled so be it. My grand daughter is spoiled. I know, she knows it, and so does other people. Kim was in the right to ? her position for making calls at that game. If I would have sat closer to the field I would have probably been sitting next to her in the weeds. To the parents and Western fans that don't attend the games, shame on you and do not talk about people who put aside all else and support their children and school.
iamconfused

Bridgeport, WV

#15 May 17, 2011
Kim Hawk wrote:
First of all this is one of the reasons that Topix should be banned..People come on here and post half truth's, because they have no clue what they are talking about.
Second of all if you want to talk about me that is fine, but you better leave Kelcie out of it. If you want to be brave enough to run your mouth on here then be brave enough to post your name. Kelcie has never quit any sport that she has played..for one because her father and I would never have allowed her to and two because she is dedicated to finish something when she starts it.
Insane, you can call it mouthing the umps or whatever you please to call it, but I call it sticking up for my daughter and her teammates (which are like my own kids). It may just be a game to you, but these girls play because they want to win. There is a difference in mouthing off and standing up for yourself, I have taught my kids to be respectful,(which they are) and to stand up for themselves, so when you voice your opinion it doesnt't mean you are mouthing. And if I was so wrong about telling the ump that she was umping from the wrong place to make a call at first base then why did the head ump tell her that she should have never thrown me out and made her go where she was supposed to be? And yes my kids know that things don't always go their way, but when they are in the right or being cheated I sure hope they don't let people just push them around. By the way I did not go insane, I voiced my opinion about her call without yelling and screaming at her and left the field like I was asked to. As far as the statement about if it makes the girls play harder I would do it again is a total crock, and I hope the girls were playing hard for themselves and their families ( which I am a family member). By the way don't confuse my yelling as you call it to Kight's yelling because it was not even close. Insane in the future please try and get your stories a little more accurate. I do know the girl that quit (which I hold nothing against for quitting) but I will not call her out on here because she is a decent person, but try and get your story straight about who did and didn't quit next time you want to try and run someone in the ground and make people believe something that is totally false.
In closing "iamconfused" don't know who you are but I am glad you understand better than "insane" does.
Thanks Kim, nice post
player

Bergholz, OH

#16 May 17, 2011
INSANE wrote:
Kim Hawk was thrown out of the Western Softball game for mouthing the ump! Isnt it crazy how ppl can't control themselves! No wonder her daughter quit the team because she couldnt play were she wanted! Can you say Spoiled BRAT! I dont know why she was let back on the team! She should have been told To F@@king Bad!!!!!!
Get a life PPL! Its just a game, stop crying!
omg grow up, us young players on the team have more respect than you do.. and we are obviously more mature! Kelcie never quit (get your crap straight before you choose to run your mouth) Our parents argue with refs because they are taking up for us! Maybe if you came to the games and you payed attention you would know what the heck was going on.. who cares if she got thrown out?! she was TAKING UP FOR US! she did not act "crazy" she was arguing a call. im sure she is not the first person to get thrown out of a game and im sure she wont be the last.... It just really bothers me you choose to run your mouth about something you have no clue about.. Kelcie never quit she never had a reason to quit. Ill pay you 100 dollars if you'll put your name on hear so Kim can see it.! so she can beat the living crap outta you!
Love you Kelcie an Kim(:
Miranda Legg

United States

#17 May 17, 2011
As a fellow Lady Indian parent, I stand behind Kim 1,000%. Fans have every right to voice their opinion about a call - good or bad. As far as the ref goes - she was the one who "argued" with Kim, instead of just telling her to leave and waiting until she did to resume the game. In my opinion that is way worse than an aggressive fan. It was not like she cussed her - she simply questioned a call! Aren't they trained to block that stuff out? As far as comparing Kim to Knight - REALLY? Knight is on the payroll and is supposed to be representing the school. Kim is a paying fan and only represents herself - BIG DIFFERENCE!! And as far as Kelcie goes, lets be honest - calling her a spoiled brat is just another way of saying that you are jealous of her! The girls need support from the community, not haters bashing on their true fans. SAD, just really sad that people stoop to such low levels to throw cheap shots at good people.
wondering

Wakefield, OH

#18 May 17, 2011
no matter how you put it kim was wrong she should not have made a fool out of herself did it change the call no umps always right as far as role model just takes one mistake to ruin 4 years of respect she should have keep her mouth shut
Kim Hawk

United States

#19 May 17, 2011
wondering wrote:
no matter how you put it kim was wrong she should not have made a fool out of herself did it change the call no umps always right as far as role model just takes one mistake to ruin 4 years of respect she should have keep her mouth shut
Well that is your opinion and you are intitled to it and so am I.
I did not make a fool of myself, I am not ashamed of what I did. Would voice my opinion again in a heartbeat to defend anyone of those players. It doesn't mean your wrong for speaking your mind. As far as ruining 4 years of respect, are you kidding me? Have you read the previous posts...doesn't look like I lost much respect. And if you were at the game I received a standing ovation.. I don't see that as losing respect. I wasn't at the game to make you happy, I was there to support my daughter and her teammates and have been doing so for the last 6 years from volleyball, to basketball, to softball. I will support these girls long after my daughter has graduated, because alot of them are like my own, and I will probably say something to another ref or ump along the way if I think they made the wrong call or are trying to cheat one of my girls.
wondering

Wakefield, OH

#20 May 17, 2011
refs make bad calls every game if it favored your daughter nothing would have been said thats the problem these dayto many parents stick there noses in looks bad on school and communitysports is learning a child alot of things about life to bad parents have to stick nose in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 12 min Purple Paisley 152,612
Herion sellers 35 min Yip 1
Rehearsed rhodens murders (Sep '16) 1 hr DubVeeStrong 337
1905beavercreek 4 hr Jstruth 3
News Pike County sheriff outlines series of drug busts 15 hr Okie from Muskogee 7
Basement Yes or No 15 hr GanoGano1 86
Newer model Orange Cadillac 19 hr Pgp 34

Latham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latham Mortgages