Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated May 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
t b l

AOL

#1 Nov 15, 2010
has this place improved any since is became a convenience store. i haven't really seen any improvements.the staff is still unfriendly, they don't carry what you want. i see no purpose to go into that store. my business goes to corner market
Georgiapeach

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2010
if i had to go to corner market to get what i wanted i would do without first talk about rude people hands down corner market wins debbie oneil and her daughter whatever her name may be i quit going in there because of them they are b*tches thanks but no thanks i will go to 1ST STOP WAY NICER PEOPLE
nonsense

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2010
Georgiapeach wrote:
if i had to go to corner market to get what i wanted i would do without first talk about rude people hands down corner market wins debbie oneil and her daughter whatever her name may be i quit going in there because of them they are b*tches thanks but no thanks i will go to 1ST STOP WAY NICER PEOPLE
Are you serious? The workers at Corner Market are always polite. Could it be that they are so busy at times that they don't have time to ask you your life history? And by the way her daughters name is Donna..a great person.
pc_girl

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2010
Which store is owned by Dale and Cathy Williams?
tbl

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2010
dale and cathy own the corner market. that is why the store is so popular. they care about the people on the west side of the county
landrover9456

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2010
i stopped in on a hunting trip and i must say all the workers in latham are always nice and friendly not to mention beautiful.
puzzled

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2011
imagine the employees being in a bad mood after being on their feet all day and putting up with idiots like u. shame on them.
been there done that

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Feb 17, 2011
I was night manager at Corner Market, a few years ago. And after going in at 2pm and staying till 11- 11 30 for 6 days a week, and counting draws, and listening to multiple people curse at me, yeah, you are exhausted. So remember these girls put up with alot of iraite people, and they are there for a reason....to take care of they're families. Seriously, give them a break. You don't know what its like till you stand behind that counter!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha

United States

#10 Feb 26, 2011
i love lamp
butterfile

Elizabeth, NJ

#11 Mar 6, 2011
everyone has bad days but few yrs ago it was owned by vance walls thts why it sucked all that went in there was drug heads
angie

Sardinia, OH

#12 Mar 7, 2011
Corner market people are very rude i love first stop people at corner market act better then you its like hello honey you work at a gas station but lori jones is a sweetie but donnas very rude get off that high horse
Heather

Fredericksburg, VA

#13 Mar 12, 2011
Ok Let me add that i do work at latham first stop and yea we all have our bad days, who dont we have to be on our feet 8 and 9 hours a day on concrete and deal with all the drunk and rude people that come in there but were are all very friendly and serve our customers the best we can. So, you go to the store u wanna go to but dont bash on latham first stop just because you dont go in there =)
Angry western parent

United States

#14 Mar 24, 2011
Corner market supports the school always, they help however they can. It is worth driving there or just go to the carry out, 1st stop doesnt do anything for our community!
wow really

Lancaster, OH

#15 Apr 7, 2011
Angry western parent wrote:
Corner market supports the school always, they help however they can. It is worth driving there or just go to the carry out, 1st stop doesnt do anything for our community!
so, why do you shop there....I have seen you n your husband in there alot, so what are you still shopping there...not sure if you realize this but even though it a local business, it is not locally owned...all decisions must go through the corporate. They have no say on what can be donated or contributed. So go ahead and take your happy ass to the corner market where the most of the older employees are rude n want to get you in n get you out quickly....
Okay

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2011
I work with the public every day. Just because you deal with rude and drunk customers does not give you the right to be rude to every customer. The customer in front of you should not be punished for the action of the customer that just left. Of the few times I have been in the 1st Stop, I have never been offered a bag, never been told thank you and never been asked "Can I help you". Smiles are nonexistant because employees are to busy talking to each other. I now go out of my way to go the Corner Market.
Angry western parent

United States

#17 Apr 7, 2011
wow really wrote:
<quoted text>
so, why do you shop there....I have seen you n your husband in there alot, so what are you still shopping there...not sure if you realize this but even though it a local business, it is not locally owned...all decisions must go through the corporate. They have no say on what can be donated or contributed. So go ahead and take your happy ass to the corner market where the most of the older employees are rude n want to get you in n get you out quickly....
Hey I like the employees at first stop alot, I dont like the owner and if I had the money to drive to corner market I would just for the fact that he wont support any community activities. It has nothing to do with the employees though, they arent rude or impatient with me or anyone as I see. I like corner market because Dale and Kathy do support the community, I know its the owners decision and not the employees because I worked at first stop but thanks for the comment!
just being me

United States

#18 May 13, 2011
Angry western parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I like the employees at first stop alot, I dont like the owner and if I had the money to drive to corner market I would just for the fact that he wont support any community activities. It has nothing to do with the employees though, they arent rude or impatient with me or anyone as I see. I like corner market because Dale and Kathy do support the community, I know its the owners decision and not the employees because I worked at first stop but thanks for the comment!
Why don't you all quit talking about everyone in our community and keep trash in your own back yards where it belongs. I have been to both stores and I like them both. The employees dont make the store the owners do. If you have anything bad to say why not say it elsewhere where the locals fit your attitudes. I like that first stop is a mini market now, they have more variety of foods but I also like corner market. You know the only ones that need talked about are the ones on here that dog everybody else, so why don't you all do us the favor and keep the trash where it belongs.
anonymous

United States

#19 May 15, 2011
The staff at first stop is pretty good but there is one girl there with brown hair and she is absolutely rude. I don't even go there anymore because of her rude attitude, I prefer the corner market anyway because they have better staff and better food.
qtp

United States

#20 May 16, 2011
They r all rude but who cares it's Latham the nastiest place around hahahaha
oldtime_customer

Rantoul, IL

#21 May 30, 2011
this place dont get any of my business anymore.the workers there stand and talk to old men all day. what happened to the two pretty youngs ones?9816

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 mile cafe on 50 42 min my goodness 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Duke_For_Mayor 30,580
Bainbridge restaurant 3 hr Get serious 30
new girl 3 hr john 9
Mary forman a snitch 3 hr Robert quit being... 1
White dodge charger 4 hr Glenda 10
new beginnings ministries (Jun '09) 4 hr Glenda 31
•••
•••
Latham Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Latham Jobs