western school board

Posted in the Latham Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cares

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Is it really true????? Is Terri Leeth really out of there?????
concerned parent

New Lexington, OH

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Hope so!!!!!
dontknow

Bellevue, WA

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Western school board SUCKS!
Hatsoff

Bellevue, WA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
They need to remove every one of those worthless bastards from that school board and select a whole new board! Teri Leeth wants bought out for over 200 grand, total BS! Fire the hag and get it over with. Western had meet the team night and that WITCH didnt even bother to show her face, OH but wait at the last board meeting she stated that the "kids at Western are not her responsibility" and thats the Superintendant? WTF ever!
concerned parent

New Lexington, OH

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Hatsoff wrote:
They need to remove every one of those worthless bastards from that school board and select a whole new board! Teri Leeth wants bought out for over 200 grand, total BS! Fire the hag and get it over with. Western had meet the team night and that WITCH didnt even bother to show her face, OH but wait at the last board meeting she stated that the "kids at Western are not her responsibility" and thats the Superintendant? WTF ever!

That's so not what she said! She did make several statements she shouldn't have, but didn't say that. If you were there you would know that.

They have to have grounds to fire her. The board is trying and has improved . Three of them actually care!

A buy out would be expensive, but if that's our best option we should do it! We aren't any more money because we are paying her for doing nothing now!
Hmmmm

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Terry Leeth isn't that districts problem. Truth will come out. It always does. We reap what we sow.
cares

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Why would she think she is worth that much?? We have lost so much since she has been in that position. It's obvious she could care less about our kids. If we were to buy her out for 200 grand where would that leave us?
Hatsoff

Bellevue, WA

#8 Nov 21, 2012
In financial ruins probably! They would have to fire some teachers to buy her out. But looks like Western is going to keep her around these last 2 years, haha. Make her work for her money now! Hopefully she will just quit now, but dont look forward to that happening either. We caqnt get rid of people that easily!
dontknow

Bellevue, WA

#9 Nov 21, 2012
concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so not what she said! She did make several statements she shouldn't have, but didn't say that. If you were there you would know that.
They have to have grounds to fire her. The board is trying and has improved . Three of them actually care!
A buy out would be expensive, but if that's our best option we should do it! We aren't any more money because we are paying her for doing nothing now!
The only people that care at that school are several teachers and a handful of parents. Its sad! Yes Western School board SUCKS! There may be a few nice people on that board but they only care about whats going into their pocket! Brock Brewster cares about the kids! Get him in there!
cares

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2012
They should have never put her back in there. I think the parents should have some say when it comes to who is put in there. Leeth is worthless and is only there for the money.
Sherri Dunn

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2012
There are alot more parents than a handful that cares about the school. I have 3 kids who go there on open enrollment, because I dont want them to go anywhere else. I have one at the high school and the other two at the elementary. I trust most of the teachers there because some of them were my teachers and the rest I got to know and like them. I hope that the school boards resolves this conflict quickly and does it in the best interest of the students. That should be their main concern. In the past it hasn't been, and that is concerning.
stupidity

Waverly, OH

#12 Nov 23, 2012
I'm sure most ppl here complaining never even took time to vote in any of the elections that elected our current school board members -- probably to busy watching re-runs of Jerry Springer and eating Bon-Bons!

Joe Morrison is as much to blame for this mess as anyone -- he pushed Terry through for the job bc he wanted someone that had no experience or chance of succeeding at the job -- which in turn made him look a lot better than he really was -- he loves nothing more than to hear "well if Joe was still in there, etc"

And -- no one is a better fit for the superintendent job than Brock -- anyone who thinks any different or thinks there is anyone that cares more about that school system than Brock is a moron!
wrong

New Lexington, OH

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Make her work and don't give 200k to someone who doesn't deserve it! If she is not doing her job find a legal way to fire her! She reports to the board and they need to make her do her job.
Concerned parent

Barnesville, OH

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Well I have never commented On this site but here it goes Terri leeth is not the only problem this district has the school board needs to realize what they are doing to our district we have been making cuts to save money and then you want to buy Terri out are you crazy that by far is the dumbest thing I have ever heard we need to learn how to manage what money we have left the school board just wants rid of her cause they simply don't like her well you people need to grow up!!!!!!!! And remember we are here to educate not give friends jobs remember now what we are here for yeah that's right the kids yeah you want to say it but you need to show it enough talk Do It !!!!!!!!
whatever

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Terri has no clue what she is doing. She needs fired!!!!!! No buyout!!!!
dontknow

Bellevue, WA

#16 Nov 26, 2012
It is stupid to even consider to buy her out! They just to make her earn her money. And for concerned parent, I am here for my child that attends Western Elementary. I work my ass off at that school to help with ANYTHING that school needs help with and for that matter to help any other child out because we have so many worthless parents in this school system that dont give a crap about their children. Now before you start telling people to grow up maybe you should check your own status with your child/children! And Teri still needs to go!!
Concerned parent

Barnesville, OH

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Well dontknow here is your pat on the back we have a lot of people who work their butts off but that still don't help the budget it is stupid to buy someone out when we have made cuts to save money oh and maybe we will have a parade come to town in you honor
dontknow

Bellevue, WA

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Nah, I'll pass on the parade, but thanks anyways! Im not asking for a pat on the back, your comment about growing up struck a nerve. You act like you know so much and if you do then get up to that school and try and do something to straighten that budget so we can keep much needed teachers. And we can keep programs such as art and music and home ec....because if its left up to Teri they will be gone within the next 2 years, oh but then again she will be too. Then its too late!
Concerned parent

United States

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Well first of all you need to look at the economy it is not doing so well in my house hold when the money is not there we have to make cuts you know phone satellite you know pleasures we don't like it but that is what has to be done same with the school there may have to be cuts should we cut math English science ? It is sad we have to make cuts but the state is not giving us the money we use to get other schools are having to cut as well we don't need to bash anyone for that we need to just work together and do the best we can with what we have we have some really great people there I am sure it will work out
cominglike the koolaidman

Athens, OH

#20 Nov 27, 2012
aaah dont wory about it.There wont be any public schools in a few years.That is why they are trying to get the whole country online.Its all being tested and being set up as we type..just wait and see if ya dont believe me.how much do you think thats gonna save? Every part of your childs education done online for pennies compared to the system we have now.Put that in your pipe and smoke it.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
druggies 1 hr Who cares 24
drug dealers in town 2 hr Three holes for 20 13
jessica snively (Jun '12) 2 hr Three holes for 20 68
Dog the Bounty Hunter 3 hr Dog Lover 9
this jimmy (Apr '13) 7 hr becky 30
Let's make this one hell of a war!!!!!!!! Who a... (Mar '11) Tue last girl 8
Shaun McDaniel (Apr '11) Jan 27 What a loser 66
Latham Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web