So who is he screwing these days?
wow really

Lancaster, OH

#2 Apr 7, 2011
who really cares or are you just jealous it isnt you or you wouldnt be asking
dont worry about it

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2011
Why don't you just ask him... If your so worried about him...
Bailey

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Oct 8, 2011
heyy now listen here i love shaun hes a good guy and it aint any of you got any reason for any of you to say any thing bout any one on druggs bc the odds are 90% of yall a druggs your self so f*ck off
Stop worrying about him

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2012
Let me tell you all something he has his falts just like we all do but that give you all no fucking right to talk shit about him.. I guess you guys just wasn't lucky enough to get to know the Shaun I got to know so judge all you want about his past but it's your lose you'll never get to know the Shaun I got to know...I love you Shaun no matter what happens with us... Just hope the next girl is lucky enough to see the man in you I got to see...
hmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 31, 2012
He is nothing but a looser who doesn't even take care of his children!!!
f u

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Sounds like u want to trash him because ur life sucks so bad u have nothin else to do I love that about people they want to talk about someone untill ur life is perfect don't judge someone else's
f u

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2012
Sounds like you don't know the Shaun I know because he is a great dad.

So before you start laying down judgement on people think about your own life and your own kids you barely see.
hmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Feb 2, 2012
You must be a big a looser as he is!! LOL...thats funny!! He does NOT take care of his children.....AT ALL!!!!!
f u

Potosi, MO

#11 Feb 2, 2012
Awe I'm so sorry you have a sorry life and he must have broken your heart for you to talk shit about him like that. Sorry you have so much time on your hands you have to get on here and bash people but it's cool what ever makes you sleep better at night. Some of us do work you should try it some time it dose pay lol oh wait then you won't have that much time to get on here and put lies. And let me guess you have kids? Yup I was right you do poor little souls they can't get there mom off here long enough to feed them or to give them a bath or to kiss them goodnight or to tell them you love them. All because your so obsessed with shaun mcdaniel damn I beat his wife feels like one lucky woman because your on his nuts hard. Give you a little heads up don't start stocking him to I mean that would be to creepy.
hmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Feb 3, 2012
Thats so funny. Seems like you have time to get on here too. Yes I have a full time job, and No I don't have children....but he does. They cry missing him...does he care, NO!!! When they need something can they turn to him for help? NO!! He is a looser in my book because he doesn't tke any time for his children. He has 4 of them you know!!
f u

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2012
It's funny you think you know a lot about his life but you don't know anything. Why don't you say it to his face why hide behind screen names and trash someone. If you think you have the balls to tell him to his face then ill give you his address and I would love to see how big your balls really are because I can tell you something right now his wife don't play and trust me you will eat every word.
hmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Feb 6, 2012
LOL....his wife doesn't scare me and I know where he lives. He already knows my opionion!! Thanks for offering his info though. You obviously don't know his children, and how they miss him so much!!!
shaun

Maryland Heights, MO

#15 Feb 6, 2012
Well for one thing if you know where I live stop down there I would love too see where your opinion gets you. And you don't know shit because I've been calling my children everyday there low life peace of shit mom won't let me talk to them and I miss them just as bad. But since you know me so well you would have already know how much I miss the and how much I've called them last month she didn't even put money on her phone and this month she won't even answer and when I go there they wouldn't be there but I haven't stopped so believe what you want I have and always will be there for my children she's not going to be able to keep them from me forever. And since I'm suppose to know you what's your name? I'm not scared I'm not hiding behind a screen name.
hmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Feb 7, 2012
You can call there mom names all you want,at least they have her. And...if this is really shun then you know that right before Christmas you told them you didn't want anything to do with them, and you told your son you wouldn't believe he is truly yours without DNA done. I'm not going to reply anymore to this post because I don't have anything to prove to you.....you know deep down that you aren't trying to see your kids. I will pray for you though!!!
shaun

United States

#17 Feb 7, 2012
If u know so much then why is your info wrong? I didn't tell him that I after Andrea told me there's a chance he might not be mine yes I want DNA and I never told them I was staying out of there life for good I told them the lies had to stop and I did try to call and see them but since you wanna try and bash me on here let's tell some of your family little secrets lets see first " Crystal" let's a dog eat her out and you know this is true because Andrea and I caught her and "sherry" let Andreas dad sell her ass for money and for crystal at lest I can say that much for Andrea she never cheated on me as much as you cheated on randy..oh and crystal are you still fared of water lol or did you finally start taking bath or showers ether one there both good for you. So just remember u know i know your family's little secrets too so you wanna keep putting shit about me on here I'll keep putting shit about you on here.the difference in what I'm putting and what your putting is you know what im putting is the truth and yours is bullshit.
Andrea

Athens, OH

#18 Feb 7, 2012
I know you have a very small dick. Try to deny that! I'm not the only one who knows that.
shaun

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2012
It's not that mines so little it's just that your strong the fuck out. Did it ever cross your mind why I cheated on you? Not just because you did it to me but because you was wore the hell out I tried to stay for my kids but damn it's hard to stay with someone who just sucks in every way.and my wife seems to love every bit of it.
REALLY!!!!

United States

#20 Feb 7, 2012
Look he's my husband he's not your problem anymore..You get your child support for them and he's has been trying to call to set up something to come get them and do you let them talk to him no so stop trying to trash him on being a bad dad.. You guys clam to be Christians and I've never seen a Christian with such nasty language and the last time I checked god wasn't about trashing people or gossiping about one another or spreading lies..What ever church you guys go to please let me know because I would love to stay the hell away from that church with all the hippacrits coming out of there.. But it would be nice to show the congregation what people really need the prays the MOST!!! Just to let you know I'm not a hippacrit keep your FUCKING mouth off my husband and if it's to hard for you you know where the hell I live it's still the same place NOTHING changed only thing standing between us is space and opertunaty..
Lol

Cleveland, OH

#21 Feb 7, 2012
You notice that neither Shaun or the new wife denied the tiny peenee comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 1 hr Guest88_1 180,368
Double Word Game 2 hr 101 blackbird 698
News Letter: Portsmouth plant will jeopardize the gr... 4 hr Oh bologna 3
Billy Harper, lost and found. Discuss 6 hr Hmmmm 225
sexiest guys in latham (Nov '10) Sun Just maybe 149
Methhead bros Bucko Humphrey and Roman Montgomery Sun Outlaw4life 2
Snitching b****** Dec 8 After Buckmaster 1

Latham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance