NY girl dies while playing mini golf ...

NY girl dies while playing mini golf in Orlando

There are 1 comment on the SFGate story from Jun 28, 2012, titled NY girl dies while playing mini golf in Orlando. In it, SFGate reports that:

Investigators are trying to find out why an 11-year-old New York girl died while trying to retrieve a ball from a pond at a time-share resort's miniature golf course near Orlando.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Since: Nov 11

Gardnerville, NV

#1 Jun 28, 2012
I would ike to send a card to ASHTON JOJO'S FAMILY. However, I do no have the parent's names nor address. If anyone would be so kind as to help me int my endeavor,I would be most appreciative.
Thanking you in advance for any information.
Sandy Castor
Carson City, Nevada 89705

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ILoveKickboxing - Clifton Park 10 hr Emily Micca 1
Similitudes (Dec '15) 22 hr anonymous 53
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
News N.Y. legislature fails to reach deal for Child ... Jun 18 politics as usual 1
Why do you live in Albany Jun 18 broke mofo 3
News Tiny Kosovo offers a model for Muslim-Jewish fr... Jun 17 Kosovo is Serbia 20
ilovekickboxing clifton park! May '16 KellyJeanmaire 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latham Mortgages