Mosque and Islamic Center in Latham
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
moving from latham

Clay, NY

#42 Nov 23, 2010
Dave wrote:
You jokers get what you deserve. You consistently vote for liberal immoral demo-rats that tax you to death while fattening their walletts. They and you are so politically correct that you are scared $hitless to object to anything at all, else you be looked at as some kind of neanderthal bigot. If that thing was about to built in my town, people would stand up for themselves and yell from every roof top.
i have voted republican/conservative for 30 years. there was no organized objection to this monstrosity. i rent so i will be relocating to white christian area, like ballston or queensbury
Dave

Grovetown, GA

#43 Nov 23, 2010
Why didn't you raise the objection? Again you get what you deserve if you do nothing.
moving from latham

Clay, NY

#44 Nov 24, 2010
i did at town meetings. i was shut down and not allowed to speak. the local rag the TImes Union would not publish my letters to editor. so what could i do??? i am forced to move 20 miles north where the population is white and christian
spartan

United States

#45 Nov 24, 2010
So many people blindly think Islam is a peaceful, ancient religion, ( as did I before reading more about the basic tenets of it)...so they lump them into the same class as other religions. No other religions are so totalitarian in their beliefs...and so set in changing the communities that they creep into. We tend to keep telling ourselves that we will wait and see how bad it gets, before making any waves, but by then things can't be reversed. Look at most of Europe now....look at Dearborn Michigan right here in the U.S. If they had acted earlier, they wouldn't be approaching social ruin now because of this evil theology.
driscoll

Schroon Lake, NY

#46 Nov 24, 2010
Dave wrote:
Why didn't you raise the objection? Again you get what you deserve if you do nothing.
It was never in the paper on the News it was a done deal and we had no colue.So How did this happen and what politcians got a kick back. Scum all of them and the contracters who build it are scum bags.Un American pigs
worried1

United States

#47 Nov 29, 2010
this article shows the looming problem with the Latham Mosque and Training Center

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2010/11/2...
movingfromlatham

Latham, NY

#49 Jan 6, 2011
minarets almost complete.
have to move soon.
Latham = Dearborn 2
ignorance

Watervliet, NY

#50 Apr 27, 2012
You are all ignorant and uneducated people. I was unaware that there were so many racist and culturally naive people lived in this town. Please do leave, your hateful and frankly pathetic thoughts and comments are not welcome here. Before you make uneducated comments about a group or religion, please at least make an attempt to learn more first.
Sincerely,
Worried that people like you still exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr mexico 20,845
News NY's Empire State Bldg says 'no' to Mother Teresa (Jun '10) 17 hr Dismayed 53
Liberals have gone kooky Sat Anne Ominous 2
News Police: Man robbed by those giving him a lift (Jul '15) Feb 17 Lou 7
Drunk glenville cop Feb 17 Trump 1
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) Feb 15 Peter Gerdine 38
Free Roof For A Family In Need! Feb 14 sandul12 1

Latham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latham Mortgages