John Allen -- newscaster Channel 13
jtmench

Amsterdam, NY

#21 Jan 18, 2012
the news fired him because he had a drug problem.. crack smoking and promiscuous sex don't bode well for the public image. no wonder he was ejected from kumi tuckers wedding high on coke. he's a liar and a scumbag who just uses people to make his own sorry life look better. still miss your favorite news caster?
Maria

Penfield, NY

#22 Apr 11, 2012
Wow
Where is he now?
We went to school together
years ago
BVa

Schenectady, NY

#23 Apr 11, 2012
jtmench wrote:
the news fired him because he had a drug problem.. crack smoking and promiscuous sex don't bode well for the public image. no wonder he was ejected from kumi tuckers wedding high on coke. he's a liar and a scumbag who just uses people to make his own sorry life look better. still miss your favorite news caster?
He is one of the kindest people you might EVER meet: most of you are trashy PC bravehearts who ask your Gram for crack-money....please go under your turds.
Maria

Penfield, NY

#24 Apr 11, 2012
BVa wrote:
<quoted text>He is one of the kindest people you might EVER meet: most of you are trashy PC bravehearts who ask your Gram for crack-money....please go under your turds.
That is nice to hear, he always was a great guy! What does he do now?
Lord Haw Haw

Albany, NY

#25 Apr 11, 2012
He's selling cars at Fogg's Automotive in Glenville.
Maria

Fairport, NY

#26 Apr 16, 2012
I don't believe he's selling cars....
jim

Schenectady, NY

#27 Apr 16, 2012
Maria wrote:
I don't believe he's selling cars....
John is a very GOOD person; PC scumbags should suck on Gram's teats!
Rosina

Albany, NY

#28 Apr 17, 2012
Hush up you shot-with-sugar Delmar type.
bruce

Schenectady, NY

#29 Apr 19, 2012
jtmench wrote:
You are an ignorant pervert
bill

Schenectady, NY

#30 Apr 21, 2012
antony wrote:
john allen was back in amsterdam for a while dealing with family property, sorting out his life and breaking hearts along the way. he's still around town being a cruel and selfish ass.
did he kick you out, antney?
Bernardo

Panama City, Panama

#31 Jul 18, 2012
I met John when we did Kiss Me Kate at Park Playhouse. I was in my early 20's and he i think was 40 'ish. He worked at Albany Ed. Telivision at the time. He was the lead and I was a chorus boy. Fell head over heels. Whirlwind romance and all that. Didn't know he had a partner til I left my life in NYC to be with him at his house in Scotia. Surprise, surprise he had found an apt. for me in some weird part of town temporarily until he had tied up loose ends. Wow, looking back I feel so stupid, but he didn't keep me isolated. I met his family in Amsterdam and friends at parties. Some of his "friends" tried to warn me. I was blind.
I harbour no ill will towards him, in fact I will always love him. He taught me to feel. He taught me how to cry....A lot!
I am now living in Chile with my partner of 20 years and I hope John has found love and happiness.
Sk8ter4Ever

Schenectady, NY

#32 Jul 18, 2012
**** BREAKING NEWS****

Nobody cares who you're boning.
Mark

Canandaigua, NY

#33 Aug 13, 2012
What year was that Bernardo?
Sister Scholastica

Albany, NY

#34 Aug 14, 2012
Sounds like Mr Allen would fit right in to the culture as a priest or college professor.
TiredOfTheBullsi t

United States

#35 Aug 14, 2012
My own life seems very tame compared to Mr. Allen's. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like with a snout full of coke and a full-time boner. I suspect that people would think of me as a jolly fun fellow if I were to swing from a chandelier with a raging pounder n my pants.

I need to shake things up a bit. Perhaps instead of playing Scrabble on Friday night, I will instead play nude scrabble with three meth-addicts in Washington Park...the loser being forced to commmit suicide. Yes, that sould spice up this life of mine.

I might some weiner-related suff, too.
TiredOfTheBullsi t

United States

#36 Aug 14, 2012
TiredOfTheBullsit wrote:
My own life seems very tame compared to Mr. Allen's. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like with a snout full of coke and a full-time boner. I suspect that people would think of me as a jolly fun fellow if I were to swing from a chandelier with a raging pounder n my pants.
I need to shake things up a bit. Perhaps instead of playing Scrabble on Friday night, I will instead play nude scrabble with three meth-addicts in Washington Park...the loser being forced to commmit suicide. Yes, that sould spice up this life of mine.
I might some weiner-related suff, too.
You are a freak.
Mark

Canandaigua, NY

#37 Aug 15, 2012
Sooo, where is he now?
Mark

Canandaigua, NY

#39 Aug 21, 2012
anyone know?
Lord Haw Haw

Albany, NY

#40 Aug 21, 2012
He recently moved from selling used cars at Fogg's in Scotia and is now at DeNooyer chevy on Wolf Road. He is real flamboyant.
Glitterland MILF

Albany, NY

#41 Aug 21, 2012
OMG--I recently bought a pre-owned Vette from a John Allen at the Wolf Road dealership. He was a very effective car salesperson, always smiling, well dressed, articulate and pranced around like a self-promoting lip smacker. I had no idea he used to be a newscaster, but I see why he's now in another line of work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pet Lodge Of Clifton Park - pet boarding (Mar '09) 4 hr Amygrace 57
Join nyadoptionequality Adoptees, birth parents... 7 hr joanNYadoptees 2
New Cancer Treatment Center To Open 9 hr Robert P 1
Wonderful Times In Malta 9 hr Rich M 3
News COMIN' SOON: New Concert Announcements 9 hr Dennis S 3
News Shmaltz hosting Meet the Brewers happy hour today 9 hr Dennis S 1
News Creatacor Expands its Warehouse Team and Promot... Apr '15 John D 1
More from around the web

Latham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE