Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16844 Feb 9, 2013
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>I promise your to the curb!
I sure hope you are not Waco's girlfriend... illiterate that you are.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#16846 Feb 10, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
Even the FBI concludes more guns safer state.
The percentage of people who own guns has been decreasing. That fact weakens your statistical argument that more guns makes us safer.
oilfield work

United States

#16847 Feb 10, 2013
Go get breakfast.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16848 Feb 10, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
The percentage of people who own guns has been decreasing. That fact weakens your statistical argument that more guns makes us safer.
So, where did you dig up this so-called fact?. Out of your anal orifice like everything else that you post?.

De Leon, TX

#16849 Feb 10, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where did you dig up this so-called fact?. Out of your anal orifice like everything else that you post?.
You know, Gallup polls and other surveys. You should learn how to use google, Deviant.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16850 Feb 10, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Gallup polls and other surveys. You should learn how to use google, Deviant.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/...
----------
"18 percentage points: Amount the share of households who own guns decreased from 1973 to 2010. Three decades ago, 50 percent of households owned guns, in 2010, just 32 percent do,, according to University of Chicago's National Opinion Research Center."
----------

So an obscure research center in the heart of Chitcago where the nations strictest gun laws are, conducts accurate "opinions" about gun ownership
now and you leftists accept them as "facts"?. It's my turn to laugh now,
Hezeturd. LOLOL

De Leon, TX

#16852 Feb 10, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
"18 percentage points: Amount the share of households who own guns decreased from 1973 to 2010. Three decades ago, 50 percent of households owned guns, in 2010, just 32 percent do,, according to University of Chicago's National Opinion Research Center."
----------
So an obscure research center in the heart of Chitcago where the nations strictest gun laws are, conducts accurate "opinions" about gun ownership
now and you leftists accept them as "facts"?. It's my turn to laugh now,
Hezeturd. LOLOL
Poor little Deviant. You need to move to Idaho and seek refuge with a militia. You can hole up in a bunker with your squirrel gun and wait for the drones to attack.
dam again

Van Alstyne, TX

#16854 Feb 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what did you expect... this is a public forum and they are usually soap operas.
There will always be people who disagree with you, think you are an idiot and call you names... but then there are always a few nice people to.
The secret is to just let the nastiness roll off you like water off a ducks back.
Most people can't handle truth.
dam again

Van Alstyne, TX

#16855 Feb 11, 2013
Probably, no one saw it so, again:

“They shall not dwell in your land lest they cause you to sin against Me, that you will worship their gods, for it will be a trap for you”(Exodus 23:33).
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16856 Feb 11, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little Deviant. You need to move to Idaho and seek refuge with a militia. You can hole up in a bunker with your squirrel gun and wait for the drones to attack.
Poor little Hezeturd. You need to learn intellectual honesty. The only drones that attack are leftist drones. Chris Dorner comes to mind. LOLOL

LAPD manhunt: Some cheer on fugitive Christopher Dorner with anti-cop, gun control, race agendas

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/news/2013/02/08/124...
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16858 Feb 11, 2013
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16859 Feb 11, 2013
Damn Fed does it surprise you that everything about your alledged trip to Texas sucked? I would say it sucks where ever you are, YOU DO TEND TO CAUSE THAT REACTION.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16861 Feb 11, 2013
Alleged:

Depart: Austin, TX (AUS) Long Beach, CA (LGB)
Date: Friday, February 01, 2013
Flight #2720/ Carrier
Depart 06:05 AM AUS
Arrive 07:34 AM PHX
Travel time 2h 29m

Aircraft CRJ 900

Stop: Change plane in Phoenix, AZ (PHX)

Flight #2819
Depart 08:40 AM PHX
Arrive 09:01 AM LGB
Travel time 1h 21m
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16862 Feb 11, 2013
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16863 Feb 11, 2013
Yes ALLEGED! What makes you think I would believe anything you say? You are after all known to be a liar.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16864 Feb 11, 2013
test
Leggo

Houma, LA

#16865 Feb 12, 2013
tesd wrote:
test
Seriously, you have nothing better to do that continually do this? I am sorry for you but it would be wise to get a professional mental evaluation because you are so obsessed with this site from the beginning. Something wrong with the one that does that.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16869 Feb 12, 2013
Leggo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you have nothing better to do that continually do this? I am sorry for you but it would be wise to get a professional mental evaluation because you are so obsessed with this site from the beginning. Something wrong with the one that does that.
"Test" is the only four letter word that his/her mommy will allow.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16870 Feb 12, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16871 Feb 12, 2013
tesd wrote:
test

Mr test what planet are you from? Test are not a part of this forum, therefore go back to you planet, this here is planet texas and my guess is your a yankee just as mr texan is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 min Roxanne 594
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 119,620
Hillary Smith 23 hr mudbogger 1
Did Kim Snider resign at Story school? Dec 11 story school 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov 22 ranee 1
3 astronauts land safely in Kazakhstan steppe Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Latexo Dating
Find my Match

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Latexo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Latexo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NBC Sports10:45AM
How will DeMarco Murray fare with injured hand?
Yahoo! Sports11:00 AM
Two days after surgery, DeMarco Murray practices
NBC Sports 1:34 PM
Andre Johnson practices as Texans weigh quarterback options
NFL 1:47 PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D
NBC Sports 4:53 PM
Randle, Dunbar wait on status of Cowboys' Murray - NBC Sports