Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16028 Dec 11, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, but it's not spelled AMEOBA like YOU spelled it!!
Insane.
Yeah, sore loser... whatever, still makes you rather childish as you continue to mis spell and mis use words , then say "you know what I meant". Rules for you and then rules for all others. No, you are not a spokesman for God, you are not equal to a god, and your attempt to misdirect others under the guise of a typo really shows your strength. As in WeaK and NONE.

Spin again, sore little bully ass?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16029 Dec 11, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Hezekiah... I think.
LOL
No surprize a Narcissict fake prophet would claim another fake Victory.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16030 Dec 11, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprize a Narcissict fake prophet would claim another fake Victory.
No surprise that a "Christian" would continue to lash out negatively after repeatedly having their a$$ handed to them... instead of turning the other cheek.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16031 Dec 11, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise that a "Christian" would continue to lash out negatively after repeatedly having their a$$ handed to them... instead of turning the other cheek.
You sure need a win, don't you LOSER?

LOL as you continue to flail.
I have a shovel handy that can center you.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16032 Dec 11, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure need a win, don't you LOSER?
LOL as you continue to flail.
I have a shovel handy that can center you.
You've got a shovel?

That's explains all that crazy $hit you've been slinging.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16033 Dec 11, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure need a win, don't you LOSER?
LOL as you continue to flail.
I have a shovel handy that can center you.
It's just right for your flat head. he..he..he

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16034 Dec 12, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just right for your flat head. he..he..he
That's so "Christianlike" of you!!!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16035 Dec 12, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just right for your flat head. he..he..he
You're definitely insane... and more than probably a threat to the general public.

You should go down and voluntarily commit yourself and get on some kind of medication before things get any darker for you.

Do you ever think of hurting yourself or others?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16036 Dec 12, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so "Christianlike" of you!!!
For some one that claims to be a comedian, you have no humor or sense of it. Ego ,,,BLAM!! As it would appear in an old batman episode.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16037 Dec 12, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're definitely insane... and more than probably a threat to the general public.
You should go down and voluntarily commit yourself and get on some kind of medication before things get any darker for you.
Do you ever think of hurting yourself or others?
Just taking shovels to voluntary fools heads. Hardly something a god as you should fear. But yeah, warrior blood. Be Afraid....
Be Very Afraid..

"More than probably a threat,blah..blah.." Reaching for Pluto or the Stars now? Such a sore loser. DO you know Rico?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16038 Dec 12, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Just taking shovels to voluntary fools heads. Hardly something a god as you should fear. But yeah, warrior blood. Be Afraid....
Be Very Afraid..
"More than probably a threat,blah..blah.." Reaching for Pluto or the Stars now? Such a sore loser. DO you know Rico?
Yeah... you really need to seek help quickly... and preferably before you turn back into your alter ego, Texan.

Can you take a picture of yourself in your wig and make-up???

I could make you famous.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16039 Dec 12, 2012
You're right for once Fed I am a crazy Texan but like it says in the song, I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane. You get one right then return to your stupidity, I am still not Nijoni, I would like to meet her though. So false prophet as I said before WRONG; and still a liar, pervert, and FALSE PROPHET!
uytxz

Eagle Pass, TX

#16040 Dec 12, 2012
perry
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16041 Dec 12, 2012
Terrible choice, just terrible.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16042 Dec 12, 2012
As an uninterested observer I will say that Heavy Fed doesn't sound nearly as homicidal as Nijoni.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16043 Dec 12, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
As an uninterested observer I will say that Heavy Fed doesn't sound nearly as homicidal as Nijoni.
It comes perhaps with having to live through such injustices.
Perhaps one day your race will be subjugated and de-humanized with their livilhood taken away.Then being told to stop acting like the victims. After being victimized. NA's have been very forgiving. One day you may appreciate what their genocides have brought you to enjoy. Nah, I'm sure you would cower and play along.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16044 Dec 12, 2012
That which is in the past is just that, in the past. People of all races have been subjugated at one time or another. I understand your anger at Damn invasion I really do. However she and those like her are a minority, frustrated and angry over their own lack of relativity. So by all means while you may be angry maintain yor reason, that will bring more people to your side. There was aline in the movie Skin Game two con men in the deep south one selling the other then stealing him back. The black man said to the white " Why don't we sell you this time?" the answer " In case you haven't noticed, you're the color that is in this year." Sad but true.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16045 Dec 12, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes perhaps with having to live through such injustices.
Perhaps one day your race will be subjugated and de-humanized with their livilhood taken away.Then being told to stop acting like the victims. After being victimized. NA's have been very forgiving. One day you may appreciate what their genocides have brought you to enjoy. Nah, I'm sure you would cower and play along.
Oh boo hoo!

Has the "white" man been holding you down??

If you keep perceiving yourself as a victim... you will always BE a victim.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

As you see yourself... as you present yourself... as you hold yourself... people see you.

I have experimented with peoples perception of me my entire life.

That's why I took to infiltrating Hate groups, Gangs and Drug smuggling operations so naturally... and efficiently.

As for injustices against you... perceived or real... welcome to life.

Everyone is discriminated against for one reason or another many times throughout their lives... some of us more or less than others.

You can either let that break you... or you can bend and grow with it... learn and move on... but the most important thing is... not to pass it on.

Don't pass on that negativity by representing it... or by taking it out on someone else.

www.HeavyFed.com

Face the Facts

United States

#16046 Dec 12, 2012
If obama had a son would he look anything like that NFL player who murdered his girlfriend?

Would he look anything like O.J. Simpson?

Maybe if obama had a son he would only look like that dead kid?

Hey I wonder what Zimmermans son would look like. Any ideas?

Has anyone noticed what the Portland Oregon mall shooter looked like?
Do you think msnbc and the obama people will blame it on the white race or will they just shove that blame off on Bush, Sarah Palin or that bad Romney fella. You do remember how msnbc spent a week or two bashing Romney for saying that the cookie didn't look very good. You do remember how they blamed Palin for the Arizona shooting.
tesd

Castroville, TX

#16048 Dec 12, 2012
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min why 18,791
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min scirocco 118,317
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 12 hr Fossilfarts 386
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 808
cute chick with glasses at holiday inn (Aug '13) Sep 20 itzasecret 2
Latexo Dating
Find my Match

Latexo Jobs

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Latexo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Latexo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]