Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22942 May 13, 2014
fubar wrote:
Well the admitted racist can't read or understand a simple post. I think YOU are jealous of deviant's(defiant' s oops) sheep.
The about California are the same ones from over thirty years ago. They were based on bullshyte then and they still are. In fact the jokes are actually a form of flattery and speak to people's jealous nature of what they don't understand or can't have. Texas is not jealous but you are. A word of warning though racist and FAKE Christians are not wanted here.
I think you are talking to me, you whacked-out fruit of a Californian.
I went through LA in 1979. I saw a bum peeing on the street, in an intersection. I didn't see that in Texas, until 2006. So, Californians are okay with paying the highest taxes in the nation?
Are they okay with having most gangs in the country? Are they okay with so many other Californians leaving for Texas?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22943 May 13, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are talking to me, you whacked-out fruit of a Californian.
I went through LA in 1979. I saw a bum peeing on the street, in an intersection. I didn't see that in Texas, until 2006. So, Californians are okay with paying the highest taxes in the nation?
Are they okay with having most gangs in the country? Are they okay with so many other Californians leaving for Texas?
I saw rednecks peeing in parking lots in Texas over thirty years ago. I am happy people are leaving California, there are way more people in California than in Texas and in a much smaller state geographically. More power to those that leave ,may they all have happy lives.

Taxes are not the highest in the nation in Ca.,but knowing that is what FOX OR Rush told you , I forgive your lie. I know that you aren't smart enough to research your own bullshyte.

Why don't you just pull that hood back over your head and go burn some crosses. Again ,I am glad you are no longer passing yourself off as a religious person. Believe it or not,you're making progress.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22944 May 13, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I saw rednecks peeing in parking lots in Texas over thirty years ago. I am happy people are leaving California, there are way more people in California than in Texas and in a much smaller state geographically. More power to those that leave ,may they all have happy lives.
Taxes are not the highest in the nation in Ca.,but knowing that is what FOX OR Rush told you , I forgive your lie. I know that you aren't smart enough to research your own bullshyte.
Why don't you just pull that hood back over your head and go burn some crosses. Again ,I am glad you are no longer passing yourself off as a religious person. Believe it or not,you're making progress.
I am religious. I just mix it with reality. Really, there's not too many who can do that.

California ain't chit to me. Never liked it, never will. Truthfully, I don't like the Californians who moved here, either. They keep trying to compare CA to TX and, there's no comparison.

No matter what, I love Texas.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22945 May 13, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I am religious. I just mix it with reality. Really, there's not too many who can do that.
California ain't chit to me. Never liked it, never will. Truthfully, I don't like the Californians who moved here, either. They keep trying to compare CA to TX and, there's no comparison.
No matter what, I love Texas.
California and Texas are all part of my country the U.S.A..I lived almost half my life in Texas ,and almost half in California. I have lived in other states and a territory and liked them all in different ways. I love living in California because there is not a day of the year that I don't sleep with my windows open. I like living in an area that is truly a melting pot, the food here is fantastic except you can't get a decent chicken fried steak here, at least not anymore. I have got drive to Long Beach or LA for good soul food. I grew up on Gulf seafood a nd that is better in Texas.

When I first moved to Ca. I thought they were bad drivers but now when I go to Texas,people there tailgate and cut each other off like maniacs. I don't know if the reason people are driving so aggressively there is because everyone is carrying a gun or because of because of another reason. There seems to be less hateful and angry people here. People here don't believe in conspiracy theories as much as they seem to in Texas. Some do ,but it seems to be not as prevalent.

There are people here who claim to be Christians and are filled with hate too.
why

Hondo, TX

#22946 May 13, 2014
test

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#22948 May 13, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You blame sexual revolution for men's plight? The sexual revolution was more about giving women their freedom. The pedophile hysteria started with the Mcmartin Preschool fiasco. The fact that of the dozens of so called victims, not even one had been molested. The media played it up in order to scare the public. The unfortunate thing, is that the public loves to be afraid, to have some sort of boogeyman.Then when it turned out the Roman Catholic Church was aiding and abetting pedophile priests, things snowballed. It is a shame ,but it has nothing to do with the sexual revolution.The only thing that bothers most men is the fact that it is almost impossible to find a virgin bride in her twenties. Why should a woman remain a virgin when men do not, for the most part.
While I agree with you about the difficulty of finding a virgin bride in her twenties, call me "old fashioned" but I believe it's to a woman's advantage to limit her partners given all the diseases out there that don't go away, not to mention protecting the area where her babies get their start. Of course this applies to women who want to be wives and mothers, not those who want to be treated as "one of the fellas." By the way, I don't excuse poor behavior on the part of men who act recklessly but wish to become husbands and fathers. It's just that the risks are greater for women and this should be kept in mind by the smart ones. It's high time that we should have more individuals with leadership qualities and less of those who tend to be followers, I think you'd agree...
Vern Dozier

El Paso, TX

#22949 May 13, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are an unstable person. You want to give every person on a plane a gun? Good luck with that. Just give them a gun so you can shoot the guy who is kicking your seat or the parent who lets their kid scream or run wild in the cabin. You didn't put a lot of thought into that idea ,did you?
Actually, I put a hell of a lot of thought into it, which is why I cited historical examples to prove my point. I didn't say anything about shooting annoying people. You have twisted my words all brass backwards. You are therefore the unstable one, incapable of honest discourse and whose sole intent is to titillate and deceive. Shame on your mother for raising such a dishonest child.
Gasman

United States

#22950 May 13, 2014
Still farting....
Lupe Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#22951 May 13, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with you about the difficulty of finding a virgin bride in her twenties, call me "old fashioned" but I believe it's to a woman's advantage to limit her partners given all the diseases out there that don't go away, not to mention protecting the area where her babies get their start. Of course this applies to women who want to be wives and mothers, not those who want to be treated as "one of the fellas." By the way, I don't excuse poor behavior on the part of men who act recklessly but wish to become husbands and fathers. It's just that the risks are greater for women and this should be kept in mind by the smart ones. It's high time that we should have more individuals with leadership qualities and less of those who tend to be followers, I think you'd agree...
As a general rule you may be right but you also might be a misogynist too. Women like to let their hair down, so to speak, and have some fun like men do. If we go out for the evening and have a few drinks purchased for us by a gentleman, it's only natural if he's handsome to want to thank him. Some women may give them a kiss, others join them for a dance, and still others might take him home or out to the parking lot for some good, old-fashioned, down and dirty fun. If a woman wants to spread for a man, that is her business and women who are highly orgasmic like to do that often. It's a rush of adrenaline and a way to relieve stress. Besides, men don't want to marry a virgin because she'll just lay there on the wedding night. On such an austere occasion as that, most grooms want a woman who can show them a good time and give them a wild ride. If she is a virgin, she has no idea how to blow or stroke or go butt up, etc.
teresa cuntballero

El Paso, TX

#22952 May 13, 2014
Lupe Alvarez wrote:
<quoted text>
As a general rule you may be right but you also might be a misogynist too. Women like to let their hair down, so to speak, and have some fun like men do. If we go out for the evening and have a few drinks purchased for us by a gentleman, it's only natural if he's handsome to want to thank him. Some women may give them a kiss, others join them for a dance, and still others might take him home or out to the parking lot for some good, old-fashioned, down and dirty fun. If a woman wants to spread for a man, that is her business and women who are highly orgasmic like to do that often. It's a rush of adrenaline and a way to relieve stress. Besides, men don't want to marry a virgin because she'll just lay there on the wedding night. On such an austere occasion as that, most grooms want a woman who can show them a good time and give them a wild ride. If she is a virgin, she has no idea how to blow or stroke or go butt up, etc.
And nobody wants your dirty rotten snatch either.

“Behave Yourself”

Fort Worth, Texas

#22954 May 13, 2014
Lupe Alvarez wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking for myself, I say great, have all the sex you want with whomever you want. Screw until you're comatose! Just don't expect that you'll land a smart man for a husband as smart guys don't want leftovers, sloppy seconds, thirds or thirty-thirds, or any other hand-me-down bodies that have been passed around. Holy cow, the Grand Canyon!
luis chaparo

El Paso, TX

#22955 May 13, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking for myself, I say great, have all the sex you want with whomever you want. Screw until you're comatose! Just don't expect that you'll land a smart man for a husband as smart guys don't want leftovers, sloppy seconds, thirds or thirty-thirds, or any other hand-me-down bodies that have been passed around. Holy cow, the Grand Canyon!
That woman is a walking STD factory.

“Behave Yourself”

Fort Worth, Texas

#22956 May 13, 2014
luis chaparo wrote:
<quoted text>That woman is a walking STD factory.
If that was a woman... lol
exlax

El Paso, TX

#22957 May 13, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Ho's make me fart...farting again...
So does your mom. Farting right now!!! LMAO
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22959 May 13, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "grand canyon" remark ,makes it sound like you have a small phallus.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22960 May 13, 2014
Vern Dozier wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I put a hell of a lot of thought into it, which is why I cited historical examples to prove my point. I didn't say anything about shooting annoying people. You have twisted my words all brass backwards. You are therefore the unstable one, incapable of honest discourse and whose sole intent is to titillate and deceive. Shame on your mother for raising such a dishonest child.
If you put a lot of thought into giving every passenger a gun,well your thought process is defective. Not one American plane has been hijacked in the last 13 years. There are always going to be unstable and angry people everywhere you go. You pack them on an airplane and give them a gun and alcohol,and you are going to get someone or a lot of someone's killed. It won't happen a lot ,but it will happen. It will happen more than once and that is a guarantee.

I believe in gun ownership but I also know that means all kinds of people will have guns.Crazy people ,angry people, cowards and also decent people which would be the majority. Your post makes you sound like a coward that is afraid of imaginary foes like hijackers.Cowards are dangerous as awe have seen with the Florida theatre shooter, the loud music shooter and George Zimmerman to name a few.

“Behave Yourself”

Fort Worth, Texas

#22961 May 13, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Your "grand canyon" remark ,makes it sound like you have a small phallus.
What's that got to do with anything? Does it change the fact that va-jay-jays that have a lot of miles on them often turn into the "Grand Canyon?" I won't counter with any snide remarks as I'm not into ad hominem, however, what I have gets the job done.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22962 May 13, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Your "grand canyon" remark ,makes it sound like you have a small phallus.
Why should you care about the size of someone else's phallus?. Oh wait, I forgot where you reside. LOL

Question: What is the height of hospitality in California?.

Answer: Lending your toothbrush to a _a_got.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#22963 May 13, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that got to do with anything? Does it change the fact that va-jay-jays that have a lot of miles on them often turn into the "Grand Canyon?" I won't counter with any snide remarks as I'm not into ad hominem, however, what I have gets the job done.
A woman's anatomy is quite resilient. If a woman takes care of herself it won't stretch out permanently. You think overuse is the problem? So what does that say about your wife? Do you not have relations with her often or even regularly?If you are, then your wife would have one of these "grand canyons" you complain about.

Why would you want to be derogatory towards women? Women are free to do as they please and are in fact smart to find out if they are sexually compatible to the man they like. No man should marry a woman he can't satisfy sexually, and no woman should marry a man she is not sexually compatible with. No one should have to live with someone they are not able to satisfy. I know loving someone and having them love you back is the most important thing but bad or no sex often leads to infidelity. A woman who is a virgin doesn't know what she needs or wants.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#22964 May 13, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you care about the size of someone else's phallus?. Oh wait, I forgot where you reside. LOL
Question: What is the height of hospitality in California?.
Answer: Lending your toothbrush to a _a_got.
Men that make misogynistic remarks about women are usually suffering from some sort of mal inadequacy. It could be emotional, it could be they don't no of themselves as good looking ,they may suffer from premature ejaculation, they might have a small penis, or they just might be an arsehole, but there is something going on.

You've got your sheep so you don't have to worry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Ratloder 119,641
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Hillary Smith Dec 16 mudbogger 1
Did Kim Snider resign at Story school? Dec 11 story school 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov 22 ranee 1
3 astronauts land safely in Kazakhstan steppe Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Latexo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Latexo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Latexo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season