Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23464 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

I am single

Castroville, TX

#22555 Apr 10, 2014
you think shes 99... papers prove she is 101.... and in 1938 she went to college ... the school of clothing and design. and My abusive brother just walked in. Thank you for trapping my with my own death.
I am single

Castroville, TX

#22556 Apr 10, 2014
7102-- you say your sending more than one.... one for me ... my son and who else?
I am single

Castroville, TX

#22557 Apr 10, 2014
9478-- grannie wont get on a plain ... she already told me that years ago..... and seriously ... where did you get that fake mustache? I know its you ... you played poker out by the pool with me and grannie.
I am single

Castroville, TX

#22558 Apr 10, 2014
whatever .... Z.... i wont say....hey I miss you fool.... and the bunny we found died... i tried so hard to keep it alive but i couldnt... are you with in driving distance? seriously .... i am almost outa gas... they took all my cash except for what i have in frozen accounts and .... I really miss you.
I am single

Castroville, TX

#22559 Apr 10, 2014
he left again.... You looked good at the park that day... your hair was longer.... you looked nothing like the man you claim is your father
I am single

Castroville, TX

#22560 Apr 10, 2014
and if you see a man thats hitting on you at heb and your young blond and pretty ask him for his ID because he beat the crud outta me and i am his little sister.
Numbered Poo

Houston, TX

#22608 Apr 11, 2014
I dropped a number 2, some say its dropping the kids off at the pool. But you are not supposed to pee in pools. I am confused, I will poop in a sock now.
gov

Rockport, TX

#22622 Apr 11, 2014
Gdhvj
James

San Antonio, TX

#22623 Apr 11, 2014
The south needs to secede from the rest of the country. The divide in ideology is too great. The north can have all their liberals and have all their rights taken from them as far as I'm concerned. Those Yankee bastards deserve everything they get and then some, because that's the way they wanted it. So keep your ass up there and wallow in your liberal filth because you love being shit on!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22624 Apr 11, 2014
James wrote:
The south needs to secede from the rest of the country. The divide in ideology is too great. The north can have all their liberals and have all their rights taken from them as far as I'm concerned. Those Yankee bastards deserve everything they get and then some, because that's the way they wanted it. So keep your ass up there and wallow in your liberal filth because you love being shit on!
You're forgetting about the Kommifornia trash on the left coast coming here to make another cesspool like the one that they came from.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22625 Apr 11, 2014
James wrote:
The south needs to secede from the rest of the country. The divide in ideology is too great. The north can have all their liberals and have all their rights taken from them as far as I'm concerned. Those Yankee bastards deserve everything they get and then some, because that's the way they wanted it. So keep your ass up there and wallow in your liberal filth because you love being shit on!
Don't forget Texas Liberal LBJ is the one that enacted The Great Society by signing the Great Society Legistation into law and we are all paying for the Liberal from Texas and there is alot of them in Texas especially around San Antonio Area which I consider LBJ Country.
Boom

Torrance, CA

#22626 Apr 11, 2014
Yo
James

San Antonio, TX

#22629 Apr 11, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Texas Liberal LBJ is the one that enacted The Great Society by signing the Great Society Legistation into law and we are all paying for the Liberal from Texas and there is alot of them in Texas especially around San Antonio Area which I consider LBJ Country.
Yeah, but you Yankees keep voting those libtards into office even after LBJ. It's obvious you people haven't learned your lesson and now it's too late, sheeple on the east coast lining up and turning in your guns because you don't have the balls to tell the government to kiss your ass! The next thing is you'll go willingly to the gas chambers!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22630 Apr 12, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but you Yankees keep voting those libtards into office even after LBJ. It's obvious you people haven't learned your lesson and now it's too late, sheeple on the east coast lining up and turning in your guns because you don't have the balls to tell the government to kiss your ass! The next thing is you'll go willingly to the gas chambers!
Not me but when I worked and lived in San Antonio, TX they considered me to the far right wing because of my social and economical views which I could sense people there in San Antonio favored Liberal Policies over Conservative Policies and lot people there were dependent on the Federal Government to provide them Jobs which alot were employed by the Civil Service there in San Antonio.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

#22632 Apr 12, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Not me but when I worked and lived in San Antonio, TX they considered me to the far right wing because of my social and economical views which I could sense people there in San Antonio favored Liberal Policies over Conservative Policies and lot people there were dependent on the Federal Government to provide them Jobs which alot were employed by the Civil Service there in San Antonio.
True, we have the majority in this town are Mexican and generations have been brainwashed and on the government dole. If a democrat is running they support them no matter if that person that's running for office is akin to Adolph Hitler. So sad, so many think this way although we do have many mexicans of a higher income and intelligence level that are patriotic and hard workers. But it would be fair to point out that white trash are no better. It's people of all races that have dependend on the govt. for so long for everything that now these losers can't think or do anything for themselves. The government I'm sure would love the majority to be dependent on the govt, and have the minority support everyone else if they can maintain that level then the democrats will always be in power. Then when elections come around and you have a republican or other party running the democrats will throw the scare tactics like telling people that if you vote for someone other than a democrat and they get elected their gonna take your freebies away from you. That way it assures that the democrats will always be in control and we will effectively have a one party system. I believe this is the ultimate goal.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22633 Apr 12, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
True, we have the majority in this town are Mexican and generations have been brainwashed and on the government dole. If a democrat is running they support them no matter if that person that's running for office is akin to Adolph Hitler. So sad, so many think this way although we do have many mexicans of a higher income and intelligence level that are patriotic and hard workers. But it would be fair to point out that white trash are no better. It's people of all races that have dependend on the govt. for so long for everything that now these losers can't think or do anything for themselves. The government I'm sure would love the majority to be dependent on the govt, and have the minority support everyone else if they can maintain that level then the democrats will always be in power. Then when elections come around and you have a republican or other party running the democrats will throw the scare tactics like telling people that if you vote for someone other than a democrat and they get elected their gonna take your freebies away from you. That way it assures that the democrats will always be in control and we will effectively have a one party system. I believe this is the ultimate goal.
Your right about the American Mexican's there in the San Antonio area especially because the ones I worked with they told me they seen nothing wrong and had no problems with illegal Mexicans coming across the border to Mexico illegally to live and work here in the US and I told them I have a problem with that and they accused me of being one of the Minuteman from up north patroling the border because I didn't share their Liberal view but I know alot of them have family on both sides of the border too.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

#22634 Apr 12, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right about the American Mexican's there in the San Antonio area especially because the ones I worked with they told me they seen nothing wrong and had no problems with illegal Mexicans coming across the border to Mexico illegally to live and work here in the US and I told them I have a problem with that and they accused me of being one of the Minuteman from up north patroling the border because I didn't share their Liberal view but I know alot of them have family on both sides of the border too.
Even mexican families that have lived here for generations get offended when you say anything negative about Mexico. They'll say "don't talk bad about MY country". I had one tell me once that they hate the U.S. but they love the free stuff they get. They still consider this Mexico.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

#22635 Apr 12, 2014
Mexicans have always said that they would take back what they lost without firing a shot, and it appears they are well on their way of doing just that.

I think their are some in Washington, D.C. that would give back to Mexico the territory that they lost. I actually believe that politicians in Washington are working with them to achieve this by lack of border enforcement.

I don't trust any of those rat bastards in D.C.!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22636 Apr 12, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Even mexican families that have lived here for generations get offended when you say anything negative about Mexico. They'll say "don't talk bad about MY country". I had one tell me once that they hate the U.S. but they love the free stuff they get. They still consider this Mexico.
Your right and that is true since you said that because I had people that I even worked with that their descendants came from Mexico generations ago there in the San Antonio area that they consider Texas still as part of Mexico to this day and like I told them Texas isnt part of Mexico anymore and that they were free to go back across the Rio Grande and live in Mexico if they don't like the way things are done in Texas & here the US and like I told them I would take Texas anyday over alot of the other US states definitely and I wished Washington DC had more people like Ted Cruz in office to take on the Liberals in Washington DC.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22637 Apr 12, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
Mexicans have always said that they would take back what they lost without firing a shot, and it appears they are well on their way of doing just that.
I think their are some in Washington, D.C. that would give back to Mexico the territory that they lost. I actually believe that politicians in Washington are working with them to achieve this by lack of border enforcement.
I don't trust any of those rat bastards in D.C.!
Exactly there is some Liberals in Washington DC that would be willing to give Texas back to Mexico just like the US did with the Panama Canal and I can believe what saying is true that politicians in Washington DC are working with the Mexicans to achieve this by the lack of border enforcement and we know nothing is being done to curb the violence along the border either and the Liberals since an opportunity to step up the violence with Operation Wide Receiver too.
.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Ray Newman Jun 6 Concerned 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May '16 Voyeur 121,818
News Trinity duo in jail for lawn mowers theft (Jul '13) May '16 Adam 60
Jessica Bosquez May '16 Oh no 1
cute chick with glasses at holiday inn (Aug '13) Apr '16 No use for a name 3
News Neches ISD teacher arrested was victim and #821... (Jun '13) Mar '16 watchin 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latexo Mortgages