Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16845 Feb 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the fools username fits quite well. Like most worthless libtards, he/she/it is
FU Beyond All Reasoning.
It sure does because 3 out of 4 definitions fit well.
Rosy taylor

Irving, TX

#16846 Feb 9, 2014
I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home­­­­­­­­­*5500­­­ ­­­­­­-7000/week ­­­­­­­­­,which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing,­­­­­­­­­unde r a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy.­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone,­­­­­­­­­ Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started.......... www.ditsjob.com
Rosy taylor

Irving, TX

#16847 Feb 9, 2014
G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­ ­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$5500­­­­­­­­­-7000/w eek ,­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing,­­­­­­­­­unde r ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy.­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone,­­­­­­­­­Her e ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­

www.ditjobs.com
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16848 Feb 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone ever tell you what the height of hospitality is in Kalifornia?. It's lending your toothbrush to a fa@@ot. Blowing is a topic you know well.
You shouldn't talk about your wife like that,I don't.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16849 Feb 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again why are you concerned about what I say to another concerning him? Are you making it your business to follow him around too and research his past?
All I know about heavy is that he is a flasher,an admitted conman, an admitted liar, he took a shyte in a policeman' s yard, used his dog as a prop when begging for money and he smokes pot. Trust me I didn't want to know any of that. The number one thing I know about heavy is he has delusions of grandeur.

By th way, you made the joke about heavy having had a woman before.hahahaha.... That was a good one, you are funny.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#16850 Feb 9, 2014
FUBAR=f--ked up beyond repair.

Saying "why don't you just go ahead and blow heavy ,"was a figure of speech. You are obviously sucked into his bullshyte already ,which speaks volumes about you. I would never want anyone to have to do that on a homeless person.
Black Rowena

El Paso, TX

#16851 Feb 9, 2014
I'm a 300lb dyke who likes to cheat but no one wants me
Courtney

Euless, TX

#16852 Feb 10, 2014
Yes.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16853 Feb 10, 2014
FUBAR = f---ed up beyond all recognition, old military term.
Resident

Bolingbrook, IL

#16854 Feb 10, 2014
Anyone
Politica

Helotes, TX

#16855 Feb 10, 2014
Yes
Politica

Helotes, TX

#16856 Feb 10, 2014
No
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16857 Feb 10, 2014
Black Rowena wrote:
I'm a 300lb dyke who likes to cheat but no one wants me
LOL!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16858 Feb 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't talk about your wife like that,I don't.
You're the one who lives in Kalifornia moron, not me. You don't talk about your wife?. I can't blame you there. I wouldn't advertise a chick with a dick either.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16859 Feb 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
FUBAR=f--ked up beyond repair.
Saying "why don't you just go ahead and blow heavy ,"was a figure of speech. You are obviously sucked into his bullshyte already ,which speaks volumes about you. I would never want anyone to have to do that on a homeless person.
You must be the voice of experience. Did it give you really bad breath and a nasty taste in your mouth?.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16860 Feb 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know better than that. There is only one of me and you know what I think about religion. In fact, here is a funny little video.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/310592
Well, I don't know. But, I disagree with your opinion of religion.

Location hidden

#16861 Feb 10, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point.
You know what, Fed?
I have done my part, in telling you about the words. If you want to spiral down, that's your choice.
In the end, you have chosen your path and, I have done my duty in warning you. Whatever happens, whoever wins, my conscience is clear.
Some of the bible is okay, right? That's a queer way of looking at it.

Location hidden

#16862 Feb 10, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy Fed is not irrational and is good with debates so you shouldn't suggest that he not do that because his opinion does count. What I do not get is why you persist in following after him with insults. That seems to be your only goal here is to belittle him. It is always you first with the insults. I bet you follow him around on other threads doing the same thing according to some of the comments I read here when you mentioned the thread was not a LaPort thread or whatever. You never debate anyone and you only hurl insults mainly to him. Why can't you let him be? What I would like to see is a the two of you take an IQ test and see where you would stand then. My money would be on him scoring higher than you but whatever........
LOL, you ARE Fed or, you have your mouth stuck on his "imagination." Dang, take the truth and deal with it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16863 Feb 11, 2014
Rosy taylor wrote:
I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home­­­­­­­­­*5500­­­ ­­­­­­-7000/week ­­­­­­­­­,which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing,­­­­­­­­­unde r a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy.­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone,­­­­­­­­­ Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started.......... www.ditsjob.com
TROLL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16864 Feb 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just blow heavy and get it over with?
You have a dirty little mind,there's help for you,got some names of a very good psychiatrists!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Good farts 769
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Education farts 947
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 hr Your time has come 121,925
News Shami charges racism in gubernatorial race (Feb '10) Jul 30 Election farts 56
I-45 Buffalo, Texas Car Accident (Jun '11) Jul 19 kamarca 12
News Kraft in Bonham: Just say cheese Jun '15 Sarasniffer 2
Operation JADE HELM IT IS VERY SERIOUS Jun '15 JHC 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latexo Mortgages