Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Latexo Forum

Comments (Page 599)

Showing posts 11,961 - 11,980 of16,043
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeaa you sound like you need to go e,mail this bella goon with the goofy handle and go back to your forum.....
That's telling me, big dumb John, I mean, big bad John.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
And another thing you will not post on here when you want are you will get replies from me. Besides the other folks are egoring your messages so now you have to deal with the big and bad and ugly josew wales.
Aren't you even embarressed at what an illiterate dufus you are?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Then i suggest if you really do live in houton to stay on there forum. This is my city you num-nutts
Look, the cave man brought his club!! What a dork you are! Big ole bully with your club. Illiterate, uneducated fool. Go back to your cage......yawn...
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, the cave man brought his club!! What a dork you are! Big ole bully with your club. Illiterate, uneducated fool. Go back to your cage......yawn...

yeaa i will deal with you next week on this forum that is....Go to your own city forum are next week you will get 500 replies to each message you write.

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Yeaa you sound like you need to go e,mail this bella goon with the goofy handle and go back to your forum.....
What a self centered bully. Can't you just reply with your opinions, without name calling? Oh wait, I just realized that most of my post contains words over 5 letters long. Hope it didn't give you a headache.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
yeaa i will deal with you next week on this forum that is....Go to your own city forum are next week you will get 500 replies to each message you write.
I won't be waiting. Idiot. Deal with your lack of education first, then in about 12 or 15 years, return. Talk to yourself under all your alias and bully all you want. I will just laugh at your lack of self worth as I go about my life.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you even embarressed at what an illiterate dufus you are?
I see you are in your female persona now, Texan.

You're a very odd man.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

q4aday wrote:
<quoted text>
What a self centered bully. Can't you just reply with your opinions, without name calling? Oh wait, I just realized that most of my post contains words over 5 letters long. Hope it didn't give you a headache.
I think sarcasm is over the guys'head there, If you know what I mean.You have to understand, big bad John is indeed an idiot of unparalleled dimension, but in point of fact, he's quite proud of his massive ignorance and jaw dropping stupidity.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Hello Fed.I shot a six hundred pound hog last week, the thing was huge.Shot it with a 6.5mm Mauser, made in 1917.At two hundred fifty yards.The 6.5 is underrated.Around 3100fps.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

As a matter of fact, it killed my friends' hound dog last week, gutted her with a six inch tusk.She was a good girl, too, brave and sweet.
Josey Wales

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Hey big bad John, where are you? You talk a lot of crap out of your pie hole. Too bad. Let me guess, your a transplanted Yankee, right? In fact, your so dumb you'd have to burn down the school house to get out of third grade!
kids

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Not sure where my feelings lead to
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Welcome back Nijoni, Heavy Fed/Know Notheeng can get really twisted now. Josey, you do know that you are insulting anyone you compare BBJ with right? You are on the right track about his total lack of intellegence though. I just figured it was because they didn't have a school in the bottom of the outhouse. Oh well.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

kids wrote:
Not sure where my feelings lead to
My uncle jumped off a cliff.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Bet that caused an oooouwey.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Texan wrote:
Bet that caused an oooouwey.
Quit hurting when he landed.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Hello Fed.I shot a six hundred pound hog last week, the thing was huge.Shot it with a 6.5mm Mauser, made in 1917.At two hundred fifty yards.The 6.5 is underrated.Around 3100fps.
250 yards?

Is that called hunting... or sniping?

At least the dog faced it mano a mano.
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Josey Wales wrote:
Hey big bad John, where are you? You talk a lot of crap out of your pie hole. Too bad. Let me guess, your a transplanted Yankee, right? In fact, your so dumb you'd have to burn down the school house to get out of third grade!

I,am very busy my friend but i will be back next week to kick you off the forum. I,am at a meeting now and you have wasted 3 minutes of my time forcing me to respond to your silly message. Yeaaa don,t mess with me while i,am at work as that will cause more replies to your silly messages next week.

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>I,am very busy my friend but i will be back next week to kick you off the forum. I,am at a meeting now and you have wasted 3 minutes of my time forcing me to respond to your silly message. Yeaaa don,t mess with me while i,am at work as that will cause more replies to your silly messages next week.
Geez. I really thought that my use of large words scared you off. I hope that the company you work for doesn't mind your use of their time to cyber bully people.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
250 yards?
Is that called hunting... or sniping?
At least the dog faced it mano a mano.
Dogs don't have hands, dude.If the hog had been only five hundred pounds, I just would have bitch slapped it, as usual, but six hundred pounds, I figured,WTF, I'll shoot it with this old bolt action rifle with iron sights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,961 - 11,980 of16,043
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Latexo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance