Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 20 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136737 Jul 24, 2014
Godchil wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is beaut is a liar, the father of it." Jimmie 8.44
Why do you pathetically post to your lonely self, Lucifer?

USA

#136738 Jul 24, 2014
Gobchild wrote:
Johnny the pimp was speaking to whores?
answer icular
The impending weekend watch is obviously making you upset, Lucifer.

USA

#136741 Jul 24, 2014
CowardlYID Fkrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Excrement post, petesick 666!!! You are petesick 666 right?
A schizophrenic is never really alone, is he, Lucifer?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#136744 Jul 24, 2014
It's the same mentality that blames Obama for everything.

USA

#136745 Jul 24, 2014
Coward 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
The likes of Satanyahu the Butcher of Tl hurl his miserable child-killing self int the sea.
Still with the hackneyed 'child killers' crap, Lucifer? I thought the devil was supposed to be imaginative.
The KURGAN

Rochester, NY

#136747 Jul 24, 2014
How is it 35 yrs ago when I was in school they taught us that only 4.5 million Jews died in the camps.
Then by the late 80's it went up to 5 Million.
Somehow in the 90's it made it to 6 million.
so in 20 years from now will it be up to 6.5 million?

I mean if the camps were killing jews every single day for 3 straight years during the "Final Solution", that would be 1095 days. If you divide that into 6 million, you get 5400 jews gassed and cremated per day, sorry but that doesnt sound possible. Even if they took an occasional Sunday off, they would have to double the next day to keep pace, No way could they process 10800 in a day.
What about the 5 Million Gypsies, Serbs, Ethnic Polish, Soviet POWs, intelligentsia, resistance fighters from all the nations, German opponents of Nazism, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, habitual criminals, and the "anti-social," e.g. beggars, vagrants, and hawkers. who were killed too?

Location hidden

#136748 Jul 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Still with the hackneyed 'child killers' crap, Lucifer? I thought the devil was supposed to be imaginative.
Hey now!
That is my title and when you get to my kingdom you will pay for the blasphemy

Location hidden

#136751 Jul 24, 2014
Israel should take those confiscated rockets from hamas and fire them back into Gaza.

USA

#136752 Jul 24, 2014
RATTYslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time the ankster s.
So as well as claiming to be a biblical scholar, you're also a stilted history freak, Lucifer?
Despite the fact you're a lowly slacker, your self styled 'education' seems to be quite extensive.

USA

#136753 Jul 24, 2014
RATTYslayer wrote:
"Excrement post, petesick 666!!! You are petesick 666 right? " Squeals Ratty the reluc.
Are you up late in preparation for a fitful weekend, Lucifer?

Location hidden

#136754 Jul 24, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with continued education.
If the brainwashed high school graduates would practice it maybe they could read.
israeli cult must pay

Port Jefferson, NY

#136755 Jul 24, 2014
`

Israeli jews are wanted War Crime Animals that need to be hunted down and brought to Hague where they stand trial in front of a International War Crime Tribunal and retribution be given to the Palestinians by every Jewish organization throughout the world for what they did to the Palestinian people.
HasBhaRAT Tolls Bashers

Germany

#136756 Jul 24, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Founded thousands and thousads of years ago. Your mama was still crawling on four and climbing tree branches. Nazi piece of shit
and the usual nazislamist whining is going on. Can u do anything else vermin??? Of course not. Nazi piece of shit. Lies lies and more lies.
Excellent.
Bravo
leeing levi SH!Trael and your mama are terrorists.

Heil Adolf Nutanyobbo leader of the Zionazi Reich.

Excellent.

Bravo
israeli cult must pay

Port Jefferson, NY

#136757 Jul 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Boy o' boy, if you ain't an idiotic bore and an illiterate moronic suck-head...
HasBhaRAT Tolls Bashers

Germany

#136758 Jul 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gray:
A UN school was deliberately tan and belimia Putin for any number of made up 'crimes'
Tell me, Lucifer- do you give twisted Bible interpretations for extra cash?

My god is Lucifer?
The weekend watch begins soon, doesn't it, Lucifer?

Excrement post, petesick 666!!! You are petesick 666 right?
A schizophrenic is never really alone, is he, Lucifer?

The likes of Satanyahu the Butcher of Tl hurl his miserable child-killing self int the sea.
Still with the hackneyed 'child killers' crap, Lucifer? I thought the devil was supposed to be imaginative.

Every time the ankster s.
So as well as claiming to be a biblical scholar, you're also a stilted history freak, Lucifer?
Despite the fact you're a lowly slacker, your self styled 'education' seems to be quite extensive.

"Excrement post, petesick 666!!! You are petesick 666 right? " Squeals Ratty the reluc.
Your God is Lucifer, we know, as is Satan, Larry - you told us before.

A schizophrenic is never really alone, is he, Lucifer?- apparently not who else is with you? You thought the devil was supposed to be imaginative and yet you believe him to be your God - you've gone past Loonie and into PSYCHO.

Glad you agree that you are Ratty the reluc.and acknowledge NutanYobbo as Satanyahu the Butcher of children, but where is TI? In your ankster s Loonie head?

My gawd your love affair with shtye continues now with excrement , is this a a somali African American thing or more evidence of your personal very poor dental hygiene and your putrid halitosis bad breath , Stinky Loonie Larrry Latrine?
HasBhaRAT Trolls Bashers

Germany

#136759 Jul 24, 2014
oops that should be HasBhaRAT Trolls Bashers
HasBhaRAT Trolls Bashers

Germany

#136760 Jul 24, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
Edit *hey
Hewwww, fluffing again, camel jockey.
Mandela

Mandurah, Australia

#136763 Jul 24, 2014
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text>
A picture of the Gazans posted on Facebook by Israeli Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz showed two rows of captives wearing only UNDERWEAR and SHOES, on their KNEES in the SAND. They were STRIPPED of their CLOTHES in order to ensure they were not carrying weapons. Now they are sitting their asses down and FEELING oh so HUMILIATED. The same thing they have done to other people in the past!!!(I LOVE THIS BECAUSE THEY HAVE CAUSED SO MUCH TROUBLE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY HERE IN THE BRONX JUST BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM.) Now it is there turn. HEE------HAW
Also Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal advised he is prepared to accept a proposal. But stated their were promises made in the past but not kept. Well, that is no surprise to me because that is how the arab people are. Always lying and deceiving people. The scum of the earth.
>
Well bezzlebob.....
>

Ooooooooooooooooooooh yo mean their character is now the same as the zionist .....??

Must be that they have caught the evil zionist desease !!!

>
>
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#136768 Jul 25, 2014
israeli cult must pay wrote:
`
Israeli jews are wanted War Crime Animals that need to be hunted down and brought to Hague where they stand trial in front of a International War Crime Tribunal and retribution be given to the Palestinians by every Jewish organization throughout the world for what they did to the Palestinian people.
Hey nazi piece of shit
1. There are no Palestinian people
2. There are no Israeli War Criminals unlike your nazi family.
3. Suck on it, muslims losing again.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#136769 Jul 25, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
Well bezzlebob.....
>
Ooooooooooooooooooooh yo mean their character is now the same as the zionist .....??
Must be that they have caught the evil zionist desease !!!
>
>
Hey nazi shitstain, is that why they losing everything they start???? hahahahha hahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr sarabella 643
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr fartering 826
News Xto Energy Schedules Four Wells for Freestone D... (Dec '07) Apr 14 Dale Hancock 2
why is leon county dry (Jul '13) Apr 14 Drinker 2
News Happy Birthday, Samuel Lightnin' Hopkins, Pione... Mar '15 urfart 4
builders (Mar '09) May '10 Beemer 7
High Speed Internet (Feb '10) Mar '10 MFC 4
More from around the web

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]