Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

danetoo

London, UK

#129985 Apr 30, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>if you insist

definition of ZIONIST

=

MURDERER,

LIAR,

THIEF,

RACIST,

EVIL.
Definition of people like you

Jealous
Uneducated
Racist
Maniacally religious views
Evil
Dumb
Unintelligent
Liar

-- and if a Muslim as well - a murderer idiot and a sheep
ocxz

Paris, France

#129986 Apr 30, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous
Uneducated
Racist
Evil
Dumb
Unintelligent
Liar
people like me ?

be more precise please, as i don't feel concerned

why are you so touchy defending zionists, if not a zionist yourself ?

Thanks for the confirmation.

btw, i am not muslim...

basically i am just commenting on this topix thread called blame Israel, and my opinion is that Israel is built on illegal basis on a land that does not belong to a gathering of european and russian individuals who call themselves "jews", but have no legal claim over the palestinian territory.
This whole scheme of disposessing locals of their land whilst forcing massive immigration of foreigners together with the murder of locals, theft of their land, and forcing them into exile.
ocxz

Paris, France

#129987 Apr 30, 2014
This whole scheme is a zionist scheme.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#129988 Apr 30, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous
Uneducated
Racist
Evil
Dumb
Unintelligent
Liar
coccyx is worse than a Muslim. An uneducated filthy Sambo-Frenchman whose fascination for brown tongues and butt cracks in the majority of her posts, would make a Muslim puke. Ignore this POS.
ocxz

Paris, France

#129989 Apr 30, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
coccyx is worse than a Muslim. An uneducated filthy Sambo-Frenchman whose fascination for brown tongues and butt cracks in the majority of her posts, would make a Muslim puke. Ignore this POS.
So did you puke ?
Do rodents puke ?
please confirm.
Mandela

Hilton, Australia

#129990 Apr 30, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
if you insist
definition of ZIONIST
=
MURDERER,
LIAR,
THIEF,
RACIST,
EVIL.
>
>
Generally mainline Jews denounce zionism specifically because it is practice contrary to the Torah
>
Jews Against Zionism is a group for Jews and others opposed to the Zionist movement and ideology, and to its impact on both Palestinians and Jews. This is not a religious group, not a racist hate group, and not a conspiracy-theory group.

JAZ is a political group, committed to coexistence between Palestinians and Israeli Jews.

We believe that the conflict in Palestine cannot be resolved without a return of Palestinian refugees and dismantlement of the Zionist structure of the state of Israel - and that this is impossible in the context of two states and a re-partition of Palestine.

We advocate the only approach which can lead to peace with justice in the region: we call for a unitary, secular and democratic Palestine, the return of Palestinian refugees, and full and equal rights for Palestinians, Israeli Jews, and all other people living in the whole of Palestine.

>
r u funny gay or funny ha

Selden, NY

#129992 Apr 30, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Generally mainline Jews denounce zionism specifically because it is practice contrary to the Torah
>

`

`Jews Against Zionism is a group for Jews and others opposed to the Zionist movement and ideology, and to its impact on both Palestinians and Jews. This is not a religious group, not a racist hate group, and not a conspiracy-theory group.
JAZ is a political group, committed to coexistence between Palestinians and Israeli Jews.
We believe that the conflict in Palestine cannot be resolved without a return of Palestinian refugees and dismantlement of the Zionist structure of the state of Israel - and that this is impossible in the context of two states and a re-partition of Palestine.
We advocate the only approach which can lead to peace with justice in the region: we call for a unitary, secular and democratic Palestine, the return of Palestinian refugees, and full and equal rights for Palestinians, Israeli Jews, and all other people living in the whole of Palestine.
>
Great comment, but with all due respect, israel and its israeli terrorist jews must stand trial for their crimes against humanity..

We will not forgive nor forget the Holocaust these israeli jews savages committed and the horror these sub-human creatures reaked upon a meek and defenseless race of native human beings, who were greatest farmers that ever lived in this world...
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129993 Apr 30, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's Ratloder, from Seattle. Can you be called A Seattleite too?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129996 Apr 30, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tongue in asscrack must be your favorites pastime, that's why you never miss prayer call at the ol' mosque, pig. <-o
It's obvious Krackerjacks here with the 41 Topix usernames knows nothing about religion.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#129997 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's Ratloder, from Seattle. Can you be called A Seattleite too?
Don't you ever sleep, Buck-Toothed Troll? My boys are complaining about a rash. Can you do something about that un-capped overbite?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129998 Apr 30, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell,-USA-1, all about your latest username you're using to try unsuccessfully to camouflage your identity.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129999 Apr 30, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you ever sleep, Buck-Toothed Troll? My boys are complaining about a rash. Can you do something about that un-capped overbite?
Is "Ratloder" from Seattle a racist?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130000 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "Ratloder" from Seattle a racist?
I'm not from Seattle. Douchebag.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130001 Apr 30, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not from Seattle. Douchebag.
Sure, MI, from the Mountains of Michigan? It would be nice if you and your 41 other usernames would stop lying; you're not fooling anyone.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130003 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, MI, from the Mountains of Michigan? It would be nice if you and your 41 other usernames would stop lying; you're not fooling anyone.
Sure we are.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130004 Apr 30, 2014
My name is Legion, for We are many.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130007 Apr 30, 2014
Faith wrote:
My name is Legion, for We are many.
Tell the Topix Muslims more about the Mountains where you live.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130008 Apr 30, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not from Seattle. Douchebag.
It's a bet you are terrible at pool.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130010 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bet you are terrible at pool.
I bet you have never touched a woman before, jerk off.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130011 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the Topix Muslims more about the Mountains where you live.
http://www.mt-pleasant.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Collvins thread!? Sep 16 Big daddy 1
News Israel Doesn't Own The Moral High Ground (Jan '09) Aug 30 rotunda speklir 1,060
News Continue reading Israel's latest land grab (Feb '17) Aug 30 likud is evil 17
News Kerry backs off Israel 'apartheid' remark (Apr '14) Aug '17 Mikhail 10
Review: Alto Butane Co (Nov '13) Aug '17 Joe 3
News 3 of 5 suspects in Houston County home-invasion... Jul '17 Laredo 3
builders (Mar '09) May '10 Beemer 7

Latexo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latexo Mortgages