Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115957 Feb 10, 2014
ocxz wrote:
http://www.truthdig.com/report /item/imploding_the_myth_of_is rael_20131103
Have already downloaded the book

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#115958 Feb 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is not what you said.Go back and read what you posted.You were the one who brought it up by stating that Milena has known me longer than "anyone" when that is a lie and is irrelevant to this topic.All you are doing it trying to divert and create an argument. Other people on here disagree with you re what I am posting so maybe you're the problem and you should stop visiting here if you feel that way
Really? How about you name them Sheebaa. That flock of yours from the Cuckoo's Nest? Where's my cigarettes, Nurse Ratched? Your imagination is running away with you. Are you really an effeminate dude?

Location hidden

#115959 Feb 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It don’t get any better than this. LMFAO. Wish you were there, Frenchie. Like you, they were behind the door when brains were being handed out.
...and what's your excuse for not having one, and for living with your head up your ass all day long?

Location hidden

#115960 Feb 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Really? How about you name them Sheebaa. That flock of yours from the Cuckoo's Nest? Where's my cigarettes, Nurse Ratched? Your imagination is running away with you. Are you really an effeminate dude?
What's the mater YY no one else to post to? It's kinda understandable though based on your prior posts, don't you think?
danetoo

London, UK

#115962 Feb 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is not what you said.Go back and read what you posted.You were the one who brought it up by stating that Milena has known me longer than "anyone" when that is a lie and is irrelevant to this topic.All you are doing it trying to divert and create an argument. Other people on here disagree with you re what I am posting so maybe you're the problem and you should stop visiting here if you feel that way
I never denied mentioning it "first" ... I did say that Milena would "know" you better than I ... because she has been arguing with you for what seems like years now on the Egypt Forum

And no, I did not care who came first where -- I made a statement about her comments about you because she has known you much longer than I have because I rarely - if ever - read your ramblings that were hateful against islam - not because I agreed with them - but because ... they were just going on and ... on ... and on ...

I've been coming to this (Israel) forum for years now .. you actually believe I am here because of you??

Uzi, Voice of Peace, YY and others will tell you I've been here on and off for years.

you've only just arrived and already you're friends with the most neo nazi bastards that you can find ...

you must be so proud to be associated with those creatures ...

downloading books from hate sites ... there is no other word for it .,.,, you'd do anything to support your hatred ..

Location hidden

#115963 Feb 10, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never denied mentioning it "first" ... I did say that Milena would "know" you better than I ... because she has been arguing with you for what seems like years now on the Egypt Forum
And no, I did not care who came first where -- I made a statement about her comments about you because she has known you much longer than I have because I rarely - if ever - read your ramblings that were hateful against islam - not because I agreed with them - but because ... they were just going on and ... on ... and on ...
I've been coming to this (Israel) forum for years now .. you actually believe I am here because of you??
Uzi, Voice of Peace, YY and others will tell you I've been here on and off for years.
you've only just arrived and already you're friends with the most neo nazi bastards that you can find ...
you must be so proud to be associated with those creatures ...
downloading books from hate sites ... there is no other word for it .,.,, you'd do anything to support your hatred ..
Cut the crap Danetoo. Neither Milena nor you "know" me as you claim. You just made an irrelevant statement that had nothing to do with the topic of this forum in an effort to try to discredit me. As far Amazon being a hate site that's the first time I've heard of it being referred to as such. ROFL
danetoo

London, UK

#115964 Feb 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>If he has this much fun talking to himself, imagine when he's alone and the lights are out. He is one sick puppy, no doubt. If it's any consolation, this is the type of scurve that Gaye and Sheblaa attract. Bobbalicker just can't seem to get rid of the Port Jeff i.p. He's been doing this crap for years
I was even a bit shocked that others could not see how totally mad they are ...

But it seems as long as they hate jews, Israel ... any madness is completely ignored, even complimented

It's almost sad

Probably one of the few places some of these people can come and actually be approved of ... and even encouraged - whereas "out here in real life" - people would shun them like the plague

Location hidden

#115965 Feb 10, 2014
Israeli PM meets top ministers over boycott threat

JERUSALEM : Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with three of his top ministers to discuss ways to deal with the threat of economic boycotts against Israel, media reported Monday.
The meeting on Sunday night was attended by Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, Economy Minister Naftali Bennett and Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz, the reports said.
The meeting comes less than a fortnight after US Secretary of State John Kerry warned that Israel was facing a growing campaign of delegitimisation which could worsen if peace talks with the Palestinians collapsed.
Maariv newspaper noted that Justice Minister Tzipi Livni and Finance Minister Yair Lapid, who echoed Kerry’s sentiment in recent remarks, were not invited to Sunday’s meeting.
Israeli officials have refused to comment on the reports.
A growing number of governments and international businesses have said they will not trade with Israeli firms with ties to Jewish settlements, highlighting the creeping success of a Palestinian-led boycott campaign.
The so-called BDS movement — boycott, divestment and sanctions — works to convince governments, businesses and celebrities to cut ties with Israeli companies active in the occupied Palestinian territories, in a bid to repeat the success of the boycott which ended apartheid in South Africa.
The boycott has been given added impetus by a European Union decision to block grants and funding for any Israeli entity operating in the occupied territories.

Read more: Israeli PM meets top ministers over boycott threat - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/israeli-pm-meets...
danetoo

London, UK

#115966 Feb 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap Danetoo. Neither Milena nor you "know" me as you claim. You just made an irrelevant statement that had nothing to do with the topic of this forum in an effort to try to discredit me. As far Amazon being a hate site that's the first time I've heard of it being referred to as such. ROFL
Amazon sell books, among other things

they occasionally sell very very bad books ...

they occasionally sell hate books

I said ...*sigh*.... how long does it take for you to grasp it - that Milena "knows" you better than I ... not that she KNOWS you ... but better than I ... and she seems to be pretty convinced that after having talked with you on several fora, you are not a woman, but a man

Does not really matter WHAT you are ... how old you are (although you sound middle aged or older)... and what background you come from, and what belief system you follow - I don't really care

What you come across as is an extremely cold person ... without compassion or empathy ... and it is quite worrying that someone, allegedly in the so called "caring professions", display those traits ... it is more the characteristics of someone cynical and hardened ... who does not need to consider people and how they "tick" ... It is sad and shocking in equal measures
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115967 Feb 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Really? How about you name them Sheebaa. That flock of yours from the Cuckoo's Nest? Where's my cigarettes, Nurse Ratched? Your imagination is running away with you. Are you really an effeminate dude?
ROFLMAO, our mind works quicker than mine, but I enjoy the humor, thanks
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115968 Feb 10, 2014
oops, your mind,

silly key board
danetoo

London, UK

#115970 Feb 10, 2014
NEW YORK — US permanent representative to the UN Samantha Power reaffirmed her support for normalizing Israel at the UN, saying Israel and its allies need to slowly “chip away” at the stereotypes and prejudice that have been racked up against Israel over the years.

Addressing the American Jewish Committee’s Board of Governors on Monday morning, Power expressed relief that Israel had finally —“finally!” she said — managed to join the Western European and Others Group (WEOG) at the UN in Geneva, giving it a caucusing group.“The question is how do we chip away, and make Israel like any old country at the UN?” she asked.“How do we showcase what Israel has to offer?”

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/U...

Location hidden

#115971 Feb 10, 2014
Poor Danetoo has lost the plot. She claims I have no empathy because I show concern for the Palestinians instead of Israel. She then tries to put doubt on the fact that I am a nurse. Next she tries attacking my age and sexuality. Is there anything else left for her to attack? All in a good days hasbarating. LMAO

Location hidden

#115972 Feb 10, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
"OUR" mind George? I find it quite humorous that you and him share a brain LMAO

Location hidden

#115973 Feb 10, 2014
George wrote:
oops, your mind,
silly key board
That's right Georgie blame the keyboard and not yourself. LOL

Location hidden

#115974 Feb 10, 2014
danetoo wrote:
NEW YORK — US permanent representative to the UN Samantha Power reaffirmed her support for normalizing Israel at the UN, saying Israel and its allies need to slowly “chip away” at the stereotypes and prejudice that have been racked up against Israel over the years.
Addressing the American Jewish Committee’s Board of Governors on Monday morning, Power expressed relief that Israel had finally —“finally!” she said — managed to join the Western European and Others Group (WEOG) at the UN in Geneva, giving it a caucusing group.“The question is how do we chip away, and make Israel like any old country at the UN?” she asked.“How do we showcase what Israel has to offer?”
http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/U...
Oh my God!!! Not another victimization story about Israel. Let's all puke!!!!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115975 Feb 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Israeli PM meets top ministers over boycott threat
JERUSALEM : Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with three of his top ministers to discuss ways to deal with the threat of economic boycotts against Israel, media reported Monday.
The meeting on Sunday night was attended by Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, Economy Minister Naftali Bennett and Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz, the reports said.
The meeting comes less than a fortnight after US Secretary of State John Kerry warned that Israel was facing a growing campaign of delegitimisation which could worsen if peace talks with the Palestinians collapsed.
Maariv newspaper noted that Justice Minister Tzipi Livni and Finance Minister Yair Lapid, who echoed Kerry’s sentiment in recent remarks, were not invited to Sunday’s meeting.
Israeli officials have refused to comment on the reports.
A growing number of governments and international businesses have said they will not trade with Israeli firms with ties to Jewish settlements, highlighting the creeping success of a Palestinian-led boycott campaign.
The so-called BDS movement — boycott, divestment and sanctions — works to convince governments, businesses and celebrities to cut ties with Israeli companies active in the occupied Palestinian territories, in a bid to repeat the success of the boycott which ended apartheid in South Africa.
The boycott has been given added impetus by a European Union decision to block grants and funding for any Israeli entity operating in the occupied territories.
Read more: Israeli PM meets top ministers over boycott threat - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/israeli-pm-meets...
I think it is fair game to withhold support to a country like Israel in order to get your opinion heard. I would like to think of it as putting pressure on Israel to meet with the PA and make a deal that is good for both sides so that in the future there will not be 2 sides and they will work together.

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and...

Location hidden

#115976 Feb 10, 2014
Once again intimidation and destruction displayed by Israelis in the West Bank

Israeli forces 'damage grain fields' in southern West Bank
Published today 14:52

HEBRON (Ma'an)-- The Israeli Ministry of Agriculture on Monday sent tractors to damage Palestinian crops planted east of Yatta in the south Hebron hills, local farmers said.

Five tractors damaged the land on the pretext that it was located within Israel's borders, farmers told Ma'an.

The fields had already been planted with grains and belonged to the Abu Iram, Jabarin, Hoshiya and Abu Sabha families.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#115977 Feb 10, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You see the number of posts Sheeblah has? That's a lot of troll time. One word or three, counts. That is a menopausal insipid old biatch that just responds to respond. No thought. Gaye and Coccyx are its new mentors. So much for setting your sights on loftier goals. Definitely a new Nazi in training. When you read it, this a fat chair bending Jew Hater with lots of idle time on its hands. Port Jeff Bobbalicker has fertile ground to work with.

Location hidden

#115978 Feb 10, 2014
Ongoing harassment and violence by Israeli settlers

Settlers uproot trees in Ramallah village for second time in 3 weeks
Published yesterday (updated) 09/02/2014 20:17

RAMALLAH (Ma'an)-- Israeli settlers early Sunday raided private Palestinian land near Ramallah and uprooted hundreds of newly planted olive trees, locals told Ma'an.

Locals said that dozens of settlers raided fields in the village of Sinjil north of Ramallah and uprooted and stole 800 olive saplings.

The saplings had been planted days earlier after settlers uprooted olive trees in the same area on Jan. 22.

Those trees were planted in coordination with a project funded by the International Committee of the Red Cross.

Israeli authorities rarely investigate violent crimes carried out by settlers against Palestinian communities.

Since 1967, approximately 800,000 olive trees have been uprooted in the occupied West Bank, according to a joint report by the Palestinian Authority and the Applied Research Institute - Jerusalem.

The olive industry supports the livelihoods of roughly 80,000 families in the occupied West Bank.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Ray Newman Jun 6 Concerned 1
News Trinity duo in jail for lawn mowers theft (Jul '13) May '16 Adam 60
Jessica Bosquez May '16 Oh no 1
cute chick with glasses at holiday inn (Aug '13) Apr '16 No use for a name 3
News Neches ISD teacher arrested was victim and #821... (Jun '13) Mar '16 watchin 30
builders (Mar '09) May '10 Beemer 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latexo Mortgages