Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

abc

United States

#111004 Oct 23, 2013
For Palestinians, the other enemy is their own leadership

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/commentary/for...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111005 Oct 23, 2013
Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>
How strange ... threats from a Jew confronted with truth. But then, no, not strange at all. Keep intimidating Fanny: More and more material of 'evidence' AND 'material evidence' against the Jew.
Your feeble knowledge is drawn from that stupid 'Elders of Zion' piece of crap, little man. No wonder you're being closely watched.

Having troubles sleeping again?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111006 Oct 23, 2013
Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you have ever given any evidence to back up your claims. This makes sense as most of what you say seems to be lies.

The African tribes sold their own people to the Whites.
Muslims enslaved 150million mostly African but also European.
Jews just like everyone else was involved in this horrific trade. Interestingly enough you make no mention of the 10's of millions of slaves around the world today mostly by Muslims.

GIVE ANY REAL EVIDENCE OBAMA IS SURROUNDED BY ZIONISTS.

Lets see:-

Secretary of State - Kerry: Blames Israeli conflict for many ills in the world even outside the region. Calls for Israel to retreat and also pull out of the Golan (wonder what that would have led to with a Syrian Civil war reaching Israel), he was a supporter of Assad the genocidal leader, He compared those killed in the Boston bombing to the Jihadis killed on the Maamara, he was one of only 25 senators who refused to urge the European Union to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization, he was one of only 21 senators not to oppose aid to and contacts with PA figures who “do not explicitly and unequivocally recognize Israel’s right to exist, renounce terror, and accept previous agreements.” He refuses to ask the Palestinians to do anything while pushing Israel to release 120 murderers in good will,

Secretary of Defense - Hagel: Oppossed sanctions on Iran. Called for direct talks with Hamas whose own charter calls to kill Jews and Hizballah who have a similar agenda but are less open about it. He is an Arabist. He blamed Israel for Palestinian terrorism during the Oslo Accord at the end of the 90's.

CIA director - Brennan: Build up "moderate' elements in Hizballah, calls Jerusalem Al-Quds, refuses to acknowledge Islamic Terrorism as a Muslim problem. Considers Hizballah moderate and against targeting Iran in any way it seems,

National Security Adviser - Suzan Rice: Claims Israeli settlement activity eroding hope for peace and stability in the region while ignoring Irans election to the UN Women's Commission, and has a history of supporting dictators.

US Amb to UN - Power: First head of the President’s Atrocities Prevention Board silent on the violence in Syria and in South Sudan, but suggested that the US should send troops to invade Israel to impose a two-state solution.

President: Could go on for hours but will be brief. He forced Israel to stop building for Jews in Jerusalem for 9 months which is a ANTI-SEMITIC order. He called to pull back to the 1967 lines which is not secure border nor has a legal basis to it. He forced Israel to apologize to the Jihadist Erdogan for sending his Jihadis to invade Israel by sea,
Obama has a history of growing up with some of the biggest extremists around. Wright, Farakhan, Ayers, Khalidi, Said and so on. Many are some of the biggest Israel haters around.

He visited countries throughout the world but not Israel until lately. He forbid Israel to attack Iran while betraying all regional allies on this subject. Refused to close PLO office in Washington due to the Palestinians going to the UN which is against any agreement ever signed with Israel.
Basically there is not much which makes Obama an Israel supporter apart from maybe supporting Israels right to exist. Congress and Senate even sent him a letter, the only time in history, to complain about his hostility towards Israel.

He supported Muslim Brotherhood even giving them $B in weapons when Morsi calls Jews apes and pigs, Jihadis throughout the region, has been more extreme with negotiations than Abbas was against Israel,

So on the contrary he was hostile to Israel until around the time he became a known figure in the national campaign and suddenly he began lying about his views on Israel until after the elections of course.

What i have written is only the tip of the iceberg but since i doubt you have an informed rebuttal it has made my point. didn't mention Indyk.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111007 Oct 23, 2013

USA

#111011 Oct 24, 2013
Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>
I do remember warning you to remain in the sewers Ratty or else suffer the wrath of Ratslayer? Don't make me angry Ratty: You won't like me when i'm angry.
Speaking of sewers, where will you be hiding from those who watch you,little creepy man?

USA

#111012 Oct 24, 2013
Peter Borough wrote:
"And pete shall blow the lorry driver, and he shall make two quid." Jackie 8.32
Did you have another bad night, tiny mollusk?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111021 Oct 25, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually am correct on this subject because I have actually studied it academically and not based on random internet reports.
Another myth you are propagating. Less Arabs left the land than Jews were kicked out of surrounding countries. What about the nearly 1,000,000 Jews who were kicked out of the surrounding countries with all their possessions stolen amounting to Billions?
It can be argued but a large amount of Arabs on the land left without seeing a Jew and the majority didn't own the land they resided or worked on. They were renting it so it wasn't theirs in the first place.
It was the local Arab population some who had also just arrived on the land who carried out hundreds of massacres against Jewish civilians throughout the 1920's 30's and 40's. They started the war and lost. They pushed out all the Jews from Gaza, WB and much of Jerusalem in the 1940's, why no mention of that.
You keep trying to push this Jewish convert myth when the only basis you have for it is a study done by someone who admitted they had a pre-concieved conclusion before they began. If Jews are real Jews would you have a problem with Israel? I believe you would so what the difference? The majority of Israeli Jews came from the region or their parents did. A small majority but one non-the-less.
Not sure how you can ask Israel to solve the problem when the Palestinians don't want it solved unless it involves killing Jews and destroying Israel.
Can you name one Palestinian leader Israel can actually negotiate with?
One Palestinian leader who calls for peace in Arabic?
One part of Palestinians society which doesn't incite hatred and violence?
One thing the Palestinians have ever done for peace?
One legally binding document which gives the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land.
Any evidence the land is owned by Palestinians?
Any evidence of a Palestinians nation before Arafat and CO? Arafat was born in Egypt.
One document the Palestinians have signed and followed through on?
Basically I like most Israeli believe that the Palestinians should have their own autonomy as is written in the Mandate and Oslo Accord. They got most of this autonomy in 2000 but refused to negotiate the end of the conflict as this would mean accepting Israel and they can't do this. The problem is as you can see with the questions above is that the WHOLE of Palestinians society is built to target Israel militarily, politically, economically, and so on. They are not interested in peace and you can see this by their own polls. Even those who agree to the two state solution only see it as a stepping stone to the complete destruction of Israel. I know you have tried hard to ignore what I have said but this is all the reality here. I agree that people have rights and the Palestinians should have at the least basic rights but their own leaders are f$%king them and they refuse to live in peace.
Would you make peace with an entity who calls for the destruction of your country, fires missile at your cities, uses anything given o them to target you, refuses to negotiate anything, builds their whole society to attack your and so on.
enough blabbering be well and would be nice to hear answers to the questions above as I have not been given one here over a long period even once.
I have given you a long answer and the monitor blew it. Why, I do not know as I did not mention anything objectionable. Well I will try rewrite it here under.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111022 Oct 25, 2013
Taking it from your interpretations of what you said regarding Dayan quote:
There were Arab villages
Those villages were spread all over the land
and there was not one place anywhere without an previous Arab settlement.
With the Rothchild's money jewish settlers could buy land from stupid Arab farmers, in the same way you can buy property in the South of France, which does not mean that you have the right to own France. Have you seen the film "The Zionist Factor" available on Youtube? It tells the real story of the conflict. And that is not pretty at all.
Once the first Jewish settlers were in the country, smart Jews screwed stupid Arabs and stupid Arabs retaliated against smart Jews as expected. Smart Jews had the cash and the influence and stupid Arabs were just a bunch of nonenties, colonial subjects of the Western power who had signed the land away with the Balfour declaration. Dayan's admission confirms that there was not "a land without people for a people without land". Anyway you want to twist it, you cannot get away from it, even though there were some Jews in Jerusalem, they were not the majority of the population. The new arrivals tilted the balance against the Arab population. It reminds me of the gardener pulling the weeds to protect its flower beds. There was no gardener in Palestine to protect the Arab flower from the incoming Jewish weeds and the weeds won. to be continued
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111023 Oct 25, 2013
continued
The Rabin quote
Clearly we could not leave an hostile and armed population in our rear. This is the same argument used by the Germans in the Warsaw Ghetto rising crushed by the Dirlewanger Brigade and elements of an SS Muslim division. Militarily it is correct both ways. The populations in Palestine did not have the means to defend themselves and were thrown onto the road, old people, men , women and children, without shelter or food in the middle of winter. Obviously they did not have a chance. But the MERE FACT THAT SOME 50 000 PEOPLE COULD BE KICKED OUT OF ONE TOWN PROVED THAT THEY LIVED IN THAT TOWN SINCE TIMES IMMEMORIAL. No land without people there.
"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov.15 1998
Notice the word "grab". Nothing about payment there. Only theft and grand larceny.
Herzl comments
"When we OCCUPY the land..." Note the word occupy. An occupation means grabbing somebody else land which did not belong to us in the first place. If that land had belonged to us and we lost it, the word shoulb re-occupy. But Herzl used "occupy'.
Spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment in the other country while denying them employement in our country. A fine piece of BS, which never happened. What Herzl said was :Starve them out of their own country.
"Both the process of expropriation...and the removal of the poor must be carried out DISCREETLY..(why? Was it a shameful action?) I leave it to you to decide. to be continued
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111024 Oct 25, 2013
Continued
As to Bibi, let us see what happen! He remind me of Nikita Krustchev (top leutenant of Kaganovitch and Yagoda in the mass murder of some 10 million Ukrainians in 1932) hammering his shoe on the table in the UN. Bibi made himself a total fool with his poster of alleged Iranian bombs. A moderate, do not make me laugh. Or course there might be some more mad guys on the extreme, but he is very near to them.
You stated that 25% of the Israeli population is non-Jewish. Add that to the 25% useless Hasidim, it means that in a crunch only 50% would stand on the firing line. Since that 50% is not breeding sufficiently to replace itself and hundred thousand of foreigners must be imported who do not like the way they are treated in Israel, the goose of the Jewish state could be could be cooked in the few decades. That is what Kissinger and 16 intelligence agencies in the US said. "There will not be an Israel in 2020".
"One million Arabs are not worth the grime under a Jewish fingernail"-Rabbi Yaacov Perrin Feb.27,1994
source NY Times Feb.28, 1994

A puzzle for you
"Who do you think has more right to Israel. You who has been living in a state which did not exist before 1948, or me who is not Jewish but whose ancestor on both side of the family can be traced to the Roman Empire, before the Khazar and Sephardic conversions. Who has more right to the land? "
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111025 Oct 25, 2013
should read Jewish ancestors
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111026 Oct 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your feeble knowledge is drawn from that stupid 'Elders of Zion' piece of crap, little man. No wonder you're being closely watched.
Having troubles sleeping again?
What is amazing about the Protocols is that they are always called forgeries. But nobody tells you forgeries of what? A good forgery must be as near as possible from the original otherwise it will be discovered. In the case of the Protocols, the forger must have been extremely good snce the bulk of what is stated there has already happened and we are in the final chapter. But that chapter might not be what the planers have dreamt. Other forces are a play. New condom! did you see the leather coated Gestapo officers outside your gate?

USA

#111027 Oct 25, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>What is amazing about the Protocols is that they are always called forgeries. But nobody tells you not be what the planers have dreamt. Other forces are a play. New condom! did you see the leather coated Gestapo officers outside your gate?
'Forgery' is YOUR word, dull stooge. Now go play with your frightened Scouse buddy.
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111031 Oct 25, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>What is amazing about the Protocols is that they are always called forgeries. But nobody tells you forgeries of what? A good forgery must be as near as possible from the original otherwise it will be discovered. In the case of the Protocols, the forger must have been extremely good snce the bulk of what is stated there has already happened and we are in the final chapter. But that chapter might not be what the planers have dreamt. Other forces are a play. New condom! did you see the leather coated Gestapo officers outside your gate?
I like your posts Orion ... I believe you.

USA

#111032 Oct 25, 2013
An ass PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your posts Orion ... I believe you.
I suppose someone has to, little man. Up late, aren't you? Why is that? Are you prepared for a long weekend of those who watch you?
Freedom

Landrum, SC

#111033 Oct 25, 2013
God Bless Israel
israel s color is yellow

Port Jefferson, NY

#111034 Oct 25, 2013
Freedom wrote:
God Bless Israel
~

ALMIGHTY GOD of All Creations does not bless israel and its jewish war crime fugitives.

and for u to state that God is blessing israel is blasphmous on your part to post..

....and only an INANE VILE LIAR like u would post this sick falsehood..
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111035 Oct 26, 2013
israel s color is yellow wrote:
<quoted text>
~
ALMIGHTY GOD of All Creations does not bless israel and its jewish war crime fugitives.
and for u to state that God is blessing israel is blasphmous on your part to post..
Excellent!!
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111036 Oct 26, 2013
israel s color is yellow wrote:
<quoted text>
~
The quotes of Christ are now being the main reason for posts being deleted my friend. Speaks volumes about the blasphemous Jews here and confirms the truth that Jews seek to destroy the memory of Christ, son of the Lord God, Great master of Creation..
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111037 Oct 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose someone has to, little man. Up late, aren't you? Why is that? Are you prepared for a long weekend of those who watch you?
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anderson Co. man charged with shooting repo man... (Oct '12) 1 hr Wes Crawford 9
slumlord Aug 24 Taj Mahal renter 1
Wreck Aug 17 Jordan 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
Can't believe CPS (Jun '14) Aug 3 mum 2
News Shami charges racism in gubernatorial race (Feb '10) Jul 30 Election farts 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latexo Mortgages