Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121881 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#108717 Aug 21, 2013
Jack wrote:
GOD BLESS ISRAEL !

Funnilly enough the Professor was just talking about wet dreams , hard to come by in hell.
GnA

Pyrmont, Australia

#108720 Aug 21, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
~/88
You are Blaspheming God's Spirit of Rightiousness, when you want and expect Our Grand Creator of Holy Goodness, to bless something that's totally Bad and filled with endless Evilness~
How foolish are they who create their own beliefs.
How is God Bless Israel Blaspheming? Since God established Israel himself?
Tell me who is good? Is there any man or nation who is not Bad Who does not sin? Is there any nation which you can present to me which has no evil? How Foolish to Judge when you do not even know. THINK!! THINK before you speak.
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#108722 Aug 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~/88
spoken like a true blue and white Lucifering jew and a talmudic demonized swinehoof. Love your six sided star hex, that makes you and your Occultist kind, the property of the Oerginal Serpent, called Satan and jews are his little vile looking helpers and play toys....
NERVE GAS KIILED 1000 Women men and CHILDREN in Syria. FANATIC MUSLIMS LIKE YOU DID IT TO THEIR OWN MUSLIMS CITIZENS and you dare to continue write your nonsense.HEY, YOU are one of theFANATIC Muslim helping those innocent muslims to die because you support the FANATIC MUSLIMS.
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#108723 Aug 22, 2013
PetersNewPosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, the Lord God speaks of Israel as a spiritual land full of Hebrews and followers of Christ who love him ... not a band of Zionist devil worshippers as it is now full of convert AskaNazi Jews
zionis are hebrew and jews the jews of europe arrived to Europe due to the Greeks and Romans which used the jews as slaves and now they came back HOME TO ZION , ISRAEL THE LAND OF ALL HEBREW / JEWS!!!! YES jesuse spoke to all the Hebrews while in the same time they were taken to Europe as slaves and other reason.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#108724 Aug 22, 2013
YA GOTTA LUV TEXANS ...

"Don't mess with Texas!"
Well ...I'm not so sure I wouldn't be a bit uncomfortable confronting the Muslims directly.
But ... this pig farmer has guts.
And ... I DO predict a follow-up story on the repercussions for the farmer ...

HERE'S "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS"

A Muslim buys eleven acres of land next to a pig farm ...
a family farm that has been in Houston a long time ...

And ... NOW, THE MUSLIM DEMANDS THAT THE PIG FARMER IS TO LEAVE!

So, what is the pig farmer's response to that???

PIG RACES DURING FRIDAY NIGHT PRAYERS!!!
I love it! Don't mess with Texas ! The clip is too funny!

Even the Fox News crew is laughing in the background...


http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUr1NxJDC94...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#108725 Aug 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>zionis are hebrew and jews the jews of europe arrived to Europe due to the Greeks and Romans which used the jews as slaves and now they came back HOME TO ZION , ISRAEL THE LAND OF ALL HEBREW / JEWS!!!! YES jesuse spoke to all the Hebrews while in the same time they were taken to Europe as slaves and other reason.
You're so full of BS, it's coming out your ears!! You want to talk about terrorists? How about eliminating terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tied to the 9/11 attack on this nation. And yet, far and wide we hear "Islam is a religion of peace." There are three main reasons that phrase is repeated so often. One is because of the religious duty of Islamists to deceive unbelievers. And the other is that Islamists have an entirely different interpretation of the phrase “religion of peace” than the one that naturally occurs to people in free countries. And the third is that westerners, trying to be sensitive and multicultural, say Islam is a religion of peace because it is the politically correct thing to say. They are unwittingly helping the Islamists keep westerners in the dark while the Islamists advance their purposes. 95 percent of all the conflicts on this planet today involve Muslims. Kadafi couldn’t be more right when he stated,“There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without the sword, without guns, without conquest. We don’t need terrorists, we don’t need suicide bombers. The 50 million Muslims will turn it into a Muslim continent in just a few decades.”
orion

Boksburg, South Africa

#108726 Aug 22, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
A thoughtful post. You describe it as they see it! Did Hitler have a point?
As for Begin! I remember that terrorist from my youth. Killing British Soldiers/Civilians/Arabs. Filth!!!!!!!!!!
Cyril the atheist aged 83.
In his sequel to Mein Kampf AH said that Israhell would become a den of criminals and thieves. He had a point. That is why he was praised by Shamir and Jabotinsky and Emma Goldman proposed his nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize.
orion

Boksburg, South Africa

#108727 Aug 22, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of BS, it's coming out your ears!! You want to talk about terrorists? How about eliminating terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tied to the 9/11 attack on this nation. And yet, far and wide we hear "Islam is a religion of peace." There are three main reasons that phrase is repeated so often. One is because of the religious duty of Islamists to deceive unbelievers. And the other is that Islamists have an entirely different interpretation of the phrase “religion of peace” than the one that naturally occurs to people in free countries. And the third is that westerners, trying to be sensitive and multicultural, say Islam is a religion of peace because it is the politically correct thing to say. They are unwittingly helping the Islamists keep westerners in the dark while the Islamists advance their purposes. 95 percent of all the conflicts on this planet today involve Muslims. Kadafi couldn’t be more right when he stated,“There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without the sword, without guns, without conquest. We don’t need terrorists, we don’t need suicide bombers. The 50 million Muslims will turn it into a Muslim continent in just a few decades.”
Now Ayreshire, did you go on a sabbatical to the land of the Ubermensh? I am thankful for your concern for Europe, however when your puppets there pushed for the multi-kulti you were cheering, knowing full well that there would be conflict there and that a conflict in Europe with Muslim invaders would benefit you. The enemy of my enemy is my friend! Well it did not turn quite that way so far, as the Muslims in France are after Jewish foreskins and want to cut the rest as well...
orion

Boksburg, South Africa

#108728 Aug 22, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND A REAL QUOTE. JUST ONE TAKEN FROM THE NEW STATESMAN AND CHANGED TO FIT YOUR AGENDA.
Begin never said the above. The quote was in reference to Terrorists and not arabs of Palestinians, and not as your wrote it. It has been debunked long ago.
Remember not everything online is true. Just in case you were to ignorant to realize this.
As for Lior, maybe he said this, not going to bother checking as he is one of the most extreme rabbis in Israel and you use him as your conclusion??? You are really showing credibility.
These Rabbis were only saying that the soldiers shouldn't risk their lives if not necessary.
Killing civilians is normal in wartime. Civilians die in war.
and 'civilians' in Gaza are often part of the battle and not innocent bystanders.
INTERESTING HOW YOU IGNORE THE FACT THAT HAMAS IN THEIR OWN CHARTER CALL TO KILL JEWS WITH A QUOTE FROM THE KORAN.
Hamas also use civilian infrastructure to target Israeli civilians.
I suppose killing Jews is ok in your eyes.
Well , nutjobs, I am glad this was a false quote but give me a bit of time and I can replace with 10 pages of quotes which I have collected somewhere. The one about Arabs not beeing worth the grime beneath a Jewish finger nail was the subject of a cartoon a few years ago in the Toronto Star or Sun...
Oh I have got one for you...
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves" Chairma Heilbrun of the "Committee to re-elect General Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv.
and another one
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer" Ashkenazi Jew, Harold Rosenthal, aide to Senator Jacob Javits, 1976
and another one
Our major vice of old as of today is "parasitism". We are a people of vultures living on the labor and the good nature of the rest of the world. But despite our faults, we would never have done so much damage to the world if it had not been for our genius for evil leadership. Granted our parasitism! Samuel Roth "Jews must live" 1934
And the reason for Britain's war declaration
"England is no longer controlled by Britons. We are under the invisible Jewish dictatorship- a dictatorship that can be felt in every sphere of life. Nesta Webster, "Germany and England" 1938

There is plenty more, but they just seem to all come to the same conclusion....
orion

Boksburg, South Africa

#108729 Aug 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NERVE GAS KIILED 1000 Women men and CHILDREN in Syria. FANATIC MUSLIMS LIKE YOU DID IT TO THEIR OWN MUSLIMS CITIZENS and you dare to continue write your nonsense.HEY, YOU are one of theFANATIC Muslim helping those innocent muslims to die because you support the FANATIC MUSLIMS.
Well you should rejoice. One thousand Arab less. The women would have made more babies and the children would have grown up...Long live Israel!
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#108730 Aug 22, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of BS, it's coming out your ears!! You want to talk about terrorists? How about eliminating terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tied to the 9/11 attack on this nation. And yet, far and wide we hear "Islam is a religion of peace." There are three main reasons that phrase is repeated so often. One is because of the religious duty of Islamists to deceive unbelievers. And the other is that Islamists have an entirely different interpretation of the phrase “religion of peace” than the one that naturally occurs to people in free countries. And the third is that westerners, trying to be sensitive and multicultural, say Islam is a religion of peace because it is the politically correct thing to say. They are unwittingly helping the Islamists keep westerners in the dark while the Islamists advance their purposes. 95 percent of all the conflicts on this planet today involve Muslims. Kadafi couldn’t be more right when he stated,“There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without the sword, without guns, without conquest. We don’t need terrorists, we don’t need suicide bombers. The 50 million Muslims will turn it into a Muslim continent in just a few decades.”
Evil always get it's end!!!!!
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#108731 Aug 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well you should rejoice. One thousand Arab less. The women would have made more babies and the children would have grown up...Long live Israel!
I do not rejoice I'm not on that level of evil.Did you see the little lifeless muslims children killed by FANATIC MUSLIM. I just want the muslims of the world to demonstrate the way they demonstrate against USA and Israel. But they are quite not one demonstration we saw but they know how to demonstrate against a video about the killing coptic Christian by fanatic muslims!!!!!
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#108732 Aug 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
~/88
You are Blaspheming God's Spirit of Rightiousness, when you want and expect Our Grand Creator of Holy Goodness, to bless something that's totally Bad and filled with endless Evilness~
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#108733 Aug 22, 2013
Peter's new Pork in Port Jefferson! Learn what Zionism is uneducated scumbag! It is saying that the State of Israel has a right to exist, and that Jews have a right to a homeland. Why this is any different than Palestinian Nationalism (saying that Palestinians want their own country just for them) is beyond me... especially since Muslims who live within Israel hold full citizenship, full rights, and even hold elected seats in the government, whereas the Palestinian goal is a land where no Jews will be allowed to live except possibly as dhimmi.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#108734 Aug 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>zionis are hebrew and jews the jews of europe arrived to Europe due to the Greeks and Romans which used the jews as slaves and now they came back HOME TO ZION , ISRAEL THE LAND OF ALL HEBREW / JEWS!!!! YES jesuse spoke to all the Hebrews while in the same time they were taken to Europe as slaves and other reason.
Learn your flippin' history! Ancestors of the Israelites included Semites who occupied Canaan and the Sea Peoples. "It is probably safe to assume that sometime during Iron Age I a population began to identify itself as "Israelite", differentiating itself from the Canaanites through such markers as the prohibition of intermarriage, an emphasis on family history and genealogy, and religion.

Villages had populations of up to 300 or 400, which lived by farming and herding and were largely self-sufficient; economic interchange was prevalent. Writing was known and available for recording, even in small sites. The archaeological evidence indicates a society of village-like centres, but with more limited resources and a small population.

Israel and Judah (c.1200–576 BCE)

Saul • David • Solomon • Rehoboam • Abijah • Asa • Jehoshaphat • Jehoram • Ahaziah • Athaliah • J(eh)oash • Amaziah • Uzziah/Azariah • Jotham • Ahaz • Hezekiah • Manasseh • Amon • Josiah • Jehoahaz • Jehoiakim • Jeconiah/Jehoiachin • Zedekiah

The Hebrew Bible describes constant warfare between the Jews and other tribes, including the Philistines (not Palestinians), whose capital was Gaza.

Around 930 BCE, the kingdom split into a southern Kingdom of Judah and a northern Kingdom of Israel.

An alliance between Ahab of Israel and Ben Hadad II of Damascus managed to repulse the incursions of the Assyrians, with a victory at the Battle of Qarqar (854 BCE). However, the Kingdom of Israel was eventually destroyed by Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III around 750 BCE. The Philistine kingdom was also destroyed. The Assyrians sent most of the northern Israelite kingdom into exile, thus creating the 'Lost Tribes of Israel'. The Samaritans claim to be descended from survivors of the Assyrian conquest. An Israelite revolt (724–722 BCE) was crushed after the siege and capture of Samaria by Sargon II.

Assyrian King, Sennacherib, tried and failed to conquer Judah (Israel). Assyrian records claim he punished Judah and then left (Herodotus also described the invasion).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israe ...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108739 Aug 22, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
~69
To Petsnake....
your morning statemenr abour jews was very True and it's ashame someone is deleting your words of wisdom, wirhout any provacation.
Lonely without your freakish racist little buddy, hag? Nice spelling though!

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Kellyville, Australia

#108740 Aug 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
.88
Hahahahaha!
The Professor Aryshire is a megaphone that post against Port Jrfferson without reading the posters comments.
In this case "Whatever" lives in the Port Jefferson Station slums, but is an old jewish self professed "convert" who hates Arabs and non0jew as a taught jewish Talmud following Little devil/.

He doesn't read it even himself , he posted on another thread " nutjobs here " was on our side.
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#108741 Aug 22, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't read it even himself , he posted on another thread " nutjobs here " was on our side.
I didn't realize there were side. I thought on different subjects people agree with different people.

We have agreed on certain things over time also.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#108743 Aug 23, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize there were side. I thought on different subjects people agree with different people.
We have agreed on certain things over time also.

Anybody who supports Israel is on the other side.
God is The Devil as well, as He consumed the Random who wouldn't give way to probability.
That happened because deviation from loyalty took place to become the concept of greed.
There is only the collector and the collection ultimately.
Therefore we are all the collection and are rated accordingly to achieve status in Heaven , except for the people who impersonate God , by giving themselves the status of Redeemer .
Only the beginner of the beginning is the Redeemer , after all its His collection.
Allah has as His Ambition to curtail greed as much as possible , Jews stepped up to the mark to represent greed.
And the Jews had many many warnings.
Give it up nut jobs here , fu*k Ayrshire .
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#108744 Aug 23, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
Peter's new Pork in Port Jefferson! Learn what Zionism is uneducated scumbag! It is saying that the State of Israel has a right to exist, and that Jews have a right to a homeland. Why this is any different than Palestinian Nationalism (saying that Palestinians want their own country just for them) is beyond me... especially since Muslims who live within Israel hold full citizenship, full rights, and even hold elected seats in the government, whereas the Palestinian goal is a land where no Jews will be allowed to live except possibly as dhimmi.
All Arab's home land is really the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slumlord (Aug '15) Fri greybandit 3
News Happy Birthday, Samuel Lightnin' Hopkins, Pione... (Mar '15) Jul 23 strong 5
News Craft-Turney Water Supply issues boil water notice Jul 7 ELISE GINGERICH 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
builders (Mar '09) May '10 Beemer 7
High Speed Internet (Feb '10) Mar '10 MFC 4
Best Scholl Ever (Jul '08) Jan '09 Man from Crockett 8

Latexo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latexo Mortgages