Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
nutjobs here

Israel

#108741 Aug 22, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't read it even himself , he posted on another thread " nutjobs here " was on our side.
I didn't realize there were side. I thought on different subjects people agree with different people.

We have agreed on certain things over time also.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#108743 Aug 23, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize there were side. I thought on different subjects people agree with different people.
We have agreed on certain things over time also.

Anybody who supports Israel is on the other side.
God is The Devil as well, as He consumed the Random who wouldn't give way to probability.
That happened because deviation from loyalty took place to become the concept of greed.
There is only the collector and the collection ultimately.
Therefore we are all the collection and are rated accordingly to achieve status in Heaven , except for the people who impersonate God , by giving themselves the status of Redeemer .
Only the beginner of the beginning is the Redeemer , after all its His collection.
Allah has as His Ambition to curtail greed as much as possible , Jews stepped up to the mark to represent greed.
And the Jews had many many warnings.
Give it up nut jobs here , fu*k Ayrshire .
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108744 Aug 23, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
Peter's new Pork in Port Jefferson! Learn what Zionism is uneducated scumbag! It is saying that the State of Israel has a right to exist, and that Jews have a right to a homeland. Why this is any different than Palestinian Nationalism (saying that Palestinians want their own country just for them) is beyond me... especially since Muslims who live within Israel hold full citizenship, full rights, and even hold elected seats in the government, whereas the Palestinian goal is a land where no Jews will be allowed to live except possibly as dhimmi.
All Arab's home land is really the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108747 Aug 23, 2013
PetersNewPasties wrote:
<quoted text>
So states the Nazi with no sense of history and the occupation of another's land.
Ready for another weekend of being monitored, little racist?
nutjobs here

Israel

#108749 Aug 23, 2013
PetersNewPosts wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people I take exception to is Zionist Jews who kill children, burn and bulldoze the homes of Palestinians and occupy the land of the Palestinian. If that is 'racist' we live in a very peculiar world ... where the media is too much influenced by these very same Zionist Jews.
What media specifically gives a Zionist Jewish perspective on the subject???

So you dont take exception to Hamas who call to kill all Jews and take over the world??
You don't take exception to Fatah and the PLO who call to kill Jews also?

Still waiting for any legal documentation giving the Palestinians as a nation a right to the land.

According to the Geneva convention. Land may only be occupied if it was taken from one country with a legal claim to it by another. This is not the case as Jordan had no legal right and the Palestinians are not a country.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#108750 Aug 23, 2013
Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness.
nutjobs here

Israel

#108754 Aug 23, 2013
PetersNewPosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you produce evidence of your claims you nut job and stop spreading your extremist nonsense here? And if Hamas calls for the murder of all Jews I for one would strongly oppose such a barbarous intent. Jews occupy and destroy the homes of Palestinians ... no if or buts ... on top of that they enjoy the 'thrill' of bloodshed and many of those butchered are children. Fact.
Read the Geneva Convention it clearly speaks of "Higher Contracting Parties" which are countries.

as for the Hamas (article 7), Fatah (article 19), and PLO Charter (article 21) read them yourself. Read the PLO Phased Plan and the PLO Charter 1964 also if the hatred and incitement interests you.

You can also go to Palestinian Media Watch where you can find continuous calls for killing Jews, destroying Israel and fighting in general on weekly Palestinian tv run by Fatah and the PLO.

If you haven't and keep posting here your are being disingenuous speaking about a subject you don't understand.

STILL WAITING FOR A LEGAL DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND.

The green line has no legal basis this is clear from the Jordan-Israel armistice agreement and is clearly stated in the document.

PUTTING THE ABOVE SENTENCE IN CONTEXT WHERE ARE THE LEGAL BORDERS ACCORDING TO YOU?? What land is occupied and what isn't???

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#108757 Aug 23, 2013
PetersNewPosts wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people I take exception to is Zionist Jews who kill children, burn and bulldoze the homes of Palestinians and occupy the land of the Palestinian. If that is 'racist' we live in a very peculiar world ... where the media is too much influenced by these very same Zionist Jews.

These are the ones that kill Arab children..

... useless savage ignorant..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#108758 Aug 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I do not rejoice I'm not on that level of evil.Did you see the little lifeless muslims children killed by FANATIC MUSLIM. I just want the muslims of the world to demonstrate the way they demonstrate against USA and Israel. But they are quite not one demonstration we saw but they know how to demonstrate against a video about the killing coptic Christian by fanatic muslims!!!!!

For all the mtthr fckkr judeophobes from PORK Jefferson in Long Island ....

""Did you see the little lifeless muslims children killed by FANATIC MUSLIM.""

""I just want the muslims of the world to demonstrate the way they demonstrate against USA and Israel.""

I hope these scenes hunt you all this weekend .. mtthr fckkr judeophobes from PORK Jefferson

Tel Aviv, Israel

#108761 Aug 23, 2013

Pork Jefferson mtthr fckkrs ... I'm coming.. and I won't be alone..

You will know when I'm there ...

USA

#108765 Aug 23, 2013
PetersNewPasties wrote:
<quoted text>
W. no if or buts ... on top of that they enjoy the 'thrill' of bloodshed and many of those butchered are children. Fact.
Butchering children is one of your favorite embellishments, isn't it, little racist? No matter your hyperbole, you're being watched, and there's nothing you can do.

PeterTruthSeeker

Liverpool, UK

#108767 Aug 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Butchering children is one of your favorite embellishments, isn't it, little racist? No matter your hyperbole, you're being watched, and there's nothing you can do.
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows your blasphemy Ratty. The Lord God knows all things.... his power beyond comprehension of mortals. I know you're terrified Ratty but don't worry it is the beginning of wisdom. Only the beginning mind. DO NOT blaspheme against the Lord or his son Christ the Messiah.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

USA

#108768 Aug 23, 2013
PeterCumSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Cretins knows my blasphemy.
I know I'm terrified and worry it is the beginning of jizdom. Only the beginning of my clouded mind. DO blaspheme against the Lord or his son Christ the Messiah.
"And ye shall sow the weed, and the pot shall make you wee."
Bob 8.32
Have you taped your worn shades down this weekend, little racist?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108770 Aug 23, 2013

USA

#108772 Aug 23, 2013
PeterStoolReeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You disgust the entire thread with your Jew filth Ratty. the Lord God sees all things. We imal Ratty and is it any wonder Jews are so despised around the globe?
In other words, you've seen them today, haven't you, little racist?

Keep your eyes open!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#108775 Aug 23, 2013

USA

#108776 Aug 23, 2013
PeterTruthCreep wrote:
<quoted text>
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
ation for what is around a 1000 times. But the patience of the Lord God may not be as infinite as your addled mind may think, vermin.
Had any posts/accounts deleted for racist content lately, creepy man?

USA

#108777 Aug 23, 2013
PeterGeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
"And I shall spice the rice, and the fire shall make me pass stool like a duck." Terrence 8.32
I changed these impotent and scarey turds and risk the laundry of the , Great Master of this Cretin for what is around 10 times.
Try to sleep well, if at all, little racist.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#108780 Aug 23, 2013
PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
How wrong I was and I'm not surprised .. the Jew is so very intertwined with the evil of the satanic god of this world, Lucifer you can not set yourself free, Ratty. You blaspheme against Christ and every word of hatred will have to be accounted for one day Ratty, be sure of that. The Lord God see all things Ratty... also be sure of that.
This is nice.

USA

#108781 Aug 23, 2013
PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're learning, Ratty vermin....I fear of the power of the Lard as I eat like a pregnant sow. say is the beginning of wisdom.
"and I shall throw the baseball, and the pitch shall make you out."
Penny 8.32
I'm learning that you're not going to sleep very well. Have you spotted their vehicle yet, little racist??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Hillary Smith Dec 16 mudbogger 1
Did Kim Snider resign at Story school? Dec 11 story school 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov '14 ranee 1
builders (Mar '09) May '10 Beemer 7
High Speed Internet (Feb '10) Mar '10 MFC 4
Latexo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Latexo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Latexo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]