Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
nutjobs here

Israel

#108636 Aug 19, 2013
PeteSAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant to say Mongolia has some tradition with the right and left hands .. the details of which I am not sure of. I concur with you on the matter ... I have noticed the horrendous racism of the Jew here in regard to Muslims.
Muslims are not a race. Idiot.

Its amazing how someone like yourself can accuse others of hatred, incitement, racism. Anything really.
GnA

Australia

#108637 Aug 19, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Truth seeker.....
Their evil jew days is written in the book with the Orginal Serpent and each jew will answer for their Crimes against Humanity. Everyone of them will gnash their teeth in their pangs of distress and jew cult will reap what they have sown.
Not what God say's Romans 11 tells us Israel will be saved when those who are called by God come to Jesus Christ.:) so save the empty speeches for someone who has no knowledge :)
GnA

Australia

#108638 Aug 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>She or he is no christian she or he is a wolf dress in a sheep cloth.Talking as a christian she or he thinks that the christian that love Israel and the jew might sway the American's or the Uk's minds it's the hate propaganda that is done by the radical Moslims. Those make-believe christian do not care about christianity. Long live Israel!!!!
Amen! I have knowen from the beginning he was a Wolf.

There is no spot for another god. Since all are idols who do not hear or answer any prayers. But we who believe in Jesus Christ the Begotten Son of God Almighty The True Living God The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob stand on Truth. We defend our father's land. We believe in God's Promises and we will never fall. I have never set foot in Israel I have never been to Jerusalem but if my God say's The Land belongs to Abraham and his Descendants than I will believe in God and refuse to believe Man.

I refuse to believe in dividing Jerusalem.
I refuse to believe palestine owns an inch of the Land of Canaan now knowen as Israel.
I refuse to believe in a false peace. Because this peace will break the everlasting covenant.

Now we all know you can not break the covenant made between Jesus Christ and those who believe.

So what other everlasting covenant is God talking about? Friends of God you will find it in Genesis The Everlasting Covenant between God and Abraham. Than you will say But the Israelites never kept their side of the Deal.

And I say that is why the scriptures say.
2 Timothy 2:13 If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108643 Aug 19, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
/`
Open the brown stained crack under your large hook beak, that's between your convert beady eyes and say Ahhhhhhhhhh....." i'm a zion Marxist Commie invention~!
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too were squatters!!!!! They did not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing to the Greeks, Same thing to the Romans, Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!The Arab people....
nutjobs here

Israel

#108647 Aug 19, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
/5
The only nutjobs i know is the parents of a kidnapped little naive baby girl, whose zionism turned this Latin baby's mind into a Satanic bigoted hate machine and against Godly Truth... We at Mt. Sinai knew this girl as Lipush!
????? Where is this Lipush you speak of? Who is this Lipush you speak of? What has this got to do with anything?
Are you having a flashback??

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108648 Aug 19, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Fiends wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
It is written and so it will be, if we believe and Trust!
LOL! Trying to sound like a sage patriarch again, lowlife?
GnA

Australia

#108652 Aug 20, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
~/`
Listen up u pagan occultist "convert" jew heathen....
U and your ritual kind cannot be that stupid~
Ancient Israeli and Hebrews have nothing to do with "convert" jews of today, nor do jews of today have any claims to land as convert pagans. Jews are an invention by zionist Commies Marxist filth.
Convert? I was brought up believing in Jesus Christ as the Son of God. The Son he sent to die on the cross for all man's sin's The Son who is the Messiah and Saviour King of the Jews King of Israel King of kings Lord of lords.

And there is Only 1 God the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob The God of Israel The True Living God.

So my roots in Jesus Christ goes beyond me before I was even born. So am I a Convert? Of course Not I Was Born with it. I carried it in my Heart and Soul from the moment I was formed in my mother's womb and I was brought out from the World because this is my time. This is the time when the World is going down hill to raise up and take Freedom to those who Want it. And correct those who speak about Israel when they do not understand. It is our duty to stand up for our Father. He has called those who care about him to stand up for All Truth's of God. To say Father we believe you, we Love you more and never want to disagree with you. Whatever you say in your Word we want to Honour even if their are Israelites who do not believe let us who believe Never lose respect and love for you. Long Live Israel the Land of The King of kings and Lord of lords Jesus Christ.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108653 Aug 20, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
~/`
~/`
Where do u think the Black Plague came from/?
Jews poisoned wells, just like they did to the Palestinians AQUA-DUCT IN ARCRE, AND THIS WAS DOCUMENTED BY RED CROSS IN 1948 AND RECENTLY REVEALED AS DOCUMENTED PROOF/TRUTH ~
Look it up~
Yes the RED cross that hateed the JEWS in 1948 they were not so far away from HITLER the same as you are today not so far away from HITLER and the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CREATED BY Hitler's friend AMIN EL HOUSAIN Arafat's uncle .
To the Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too were squatters!!!!! They did not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing to the Greeks, Same thing to the Romans, Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!The Arab people....
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108655 Aug 20, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
~/`
You pro-israel ARE filthy Liars anc Traitors, who are subverting the Truth for jewish untermenschen, who are convicted T E R R O R I ST !.
The Arab people....
unresolved

Chicago, IL

#108658 Aug 20, 2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#108663 Aug 20, 2013
SPeakETE wrote:
Are Jews a race? Or are they also human?
You are a Nazi reject and a sick, lonely soul who cannot look within. You have melded all those on here who oppose your perspective into one simple entity. You claim there is a unified force of censors, Jews, Masons, Catholics and Anglicans who are out to harm you. Your libelous remarks are on record. Locals complain of your flights of fancy, hallucinations, "incompetence", permanent state of unemployment and "chronic halitosis". The most offensive part about you is that you believe the Lord has sanctioned your bigotry, hatred, lack of tolerance and vial fits of Nazi rage. Your mental illness is no excuse for your public behavior.

This is why we report, they record and they watch...

USA

#108664 Aug 20, 2013
SPeakETE wrote:
Are Jews a race? Or are they also human?
Why do you feel the need to switch your names,little racist? One would think someone of your calibre would be proud to be what he is, whatever that is.

USA

#108666 Aug 20, 2013
Wayne and Fiends wrote:
<quoted text>
~/`
The israeli jew jew devils must be very desperate by having an illiterate scumbag like u, posting on their veiled evil ehalf!
More of your knuckle dragging sort of punctuation today. Always a pleasure, hag.

USA

#108669 Aug 20, 2013
SPeakETE wrote:
<quoted text>
My attackers, Jews-Masons, Catholics and Anglicans will have their evil shouted one day 'from the rooftops' as they know the injuries they inflicted on me.
It's always hilarious when you so lamely portray your sick lonely self as a 'victim', little racist. Tell me again how you were 'abused by Jews' in mental hospital.

They're watching you.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108671 Aug 20, 2013
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
/`

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#108672 Aug 20, 2013
SPeakETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Every blasphemous post from you Ratty is noted ... not by me but by the Father, the Lord God Great Master of Creation who knows all things and has power beyond the imagination of mortals. Every second of every life is known and every evil thought against his son who was given to absOLVE the world is also noted. Why do you, Ratty hate Christ? Because your people murdered him? Is that it? My attackers, Jews-Masons, Catholics and Anglicans will have their evil shouted one day 'from the rooftops' as they know the injuries they inflicted on me. But let's not forget: Jews recently murdered 1300 children in Gaza which rather diminishes the attack on me somewhat.
Be sure every evil and hateful word you spew here is known ... the Lord God Sees ALL THINGS and ALL PEOPLE. They say a sparrow does not fall to the ground without the Lord God knowing it. Even I and those who love Christ will have to answer and account for our works. You and your fellow Jews who hate Christ here may have more to answer because you can not bottle your hatred but need to express it here and elsewhere. Remember Ratty you are observed in whatever makeup you put on: Ratty, FannY, JUSUSJEWS,.... every word and evil in your black heart is known to the Lord God. Be sure and Be glad of that
Your mental health issues compel you to unify your enemies and see your self as victim rather than perpetrator of Nazi and Islamofascist ideology. Your bitterness and contempt are a reflection of your social status, loss of control and permanent job disposition. That you espouse hatred in the name of the Lord God confirms your delusional psychiatric state.

Consistent with your lack of insight is your fixation on one group of people to the exclusion of over 10000 dead in Syria, suicide bombings in Pakistan, secterian murders, the death of Coptic Christians and 1237 Egyptians slaughtered at the hands of other Egyptians this week alone.

Poor limited Pete. You can't see beyond your own hateful reflection. God have mercy on your pitiful, hateful, venomous and distorted soul. The stench of your halitosis matches the evil within your rotting, deteriorating soul. This too has been confirmed.

This is why they watch, censor and record.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108673 Aug 20, 2013
SPeakETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Every blasphemous post from you Ratty is noted ... not by me but by the Father, the Lord God Great Master of Creation who knows all things and has power beyond the imagination of mortals. Every second of every life is known and every evil thought against his son who was given to absOLVE the world is also noted. Why do you, Ratty hate Christ? Because your people murdered him? Is that it? My attackers, Jews-Masons, Catholics and Anglicans will have their evil shouted one day 'from the rooftops' as they know the injuries they inflicted on me. But let's not forget: Jews recently murdered 1300 children in Gaza which rather diminishes the attack on me somewhat.
Be sure every evil and hateful word you spew here is known ... the Lord God Sees ALL THINGS and ALL PEOPLE. They say a sparrow does not fall to the ground without the Lord God knowing it. Even I and those who love Christ will have to answer and account for our works. You and your fellow Jews who hate Christ here may have more to answer because you can not bottle your hatred but need to express it here and elsewhere. Remember Ratty you are observed in whatever makeup you put on: Ratty, FannY, JUSUSJEWS,.... every word and evil in your black heart is known to the Lord God. Be sure and Be glad of that
The Arab people....
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
ocxz

Reunion

#108674 Aug 20, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mental health issues compel you to unify your enemies and see your self as victim rather than perpetrator of Nazi and Islamofascist ideology. Your bitterness and contempt are a reflection of your social status, loss of control and permanent job disposition. That you espouse hatred in the name of the Lord God confirms your delusional psychiatric state.
Consistent with your lack of insight is your fixation on one group of people to the exclusion of over 10000 dead in Syria, suicide bombings in Pakistan, secterian murders, the death of Coptic Christians and 1237 Egyptians slaughtered at the hands of other Egyptians this week alone.
Poor limited Pete. You can't see beyond your own hateful reflection. God have mercy on your pitiful, hateful, venomous and distorted soul. The stench of your halitosis matches the evil within your rotting, deteriorating soul. This too has been confirmed.
This is why they watch, censor and record.
take pills quick
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108675 Aug 20, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
take pills quick
Ca ne vaut meme pas la peine de repondre. Il n'y a que des imbeciles dans ce forum LOL

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#108678 Aug 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More jumbled words. Are you playing Scrabble, imbecile?

I feel great achievement from my previous failure .Scrabble is a giggle.
Tell you what's not , being what I am , because Jew crime is prolific and accepted by the World , worst is economic , rating Western Liquidity to be whatever is needed on the books , enslaving the 7out of 10 people in the world who do not benefit from Jew threatening mankind with extinction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Palestinians hurl eggs at Canadian foreign mini... Jan 19 USA Today 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 19 Farts 612
Hillary Smith Dec '14 mudbogger 1
Did Kim Snider resign at Story school? Dec '14 story school 1
builders (Mar '09) May '10 Beemer 7
High Speed Internet (Feb '10) Mar '10 MFC 4

Flood Warning for Houston County was issued at January 25 at 10:10PM CST

Latexo Dating
Find my Match