Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 20 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108023 Jul 31, 2013
Jews r Aliens inPalestine wrote:
To the German people...
i apologize for what Eisenhower a zionist President did to your Country and what he did to your innocent people. It should have never begun nor ended that way...
Jews should have been on trial in Nuremberg and not the poor 'not guilty" German people. It was the Marxist jews who had murdered over 100 million Christians and non-jews with immunity and impunity from Justice and the German people were the jews' scapegoat...
To The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the coptic and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#108024 Aug 1, 2013

<knock knock>

&fe ature=player_embedded

Fresh harvest from the Knesset, just a few hours ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Most likely that in a few hours this episode of our democracy will be translated into 120 languages... however I will summarize it for you (nutjobs, feel free to help)

This is happening at the Knesset

The Arab-Israeli Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka from the Balad Party(#) says...

- We [the Palestinian Arabs-Israeli] were here before "you" [the Jews] and we will be here after "you"..

When he is finished addressing the Knesset, Prime Minister Natanyahu asks to answer to Mr. Jamal Zahalka

- Members of the Knesset, I didn't mean to address my self to the Knesset today, however I'd like to answer to Member of the Knesset Mr. Jamal Zahalka. You said you were here before us ...*that is not true*... and you also said you will be here after us.....*well, that is not going to happen*.
----------

(#) For those of you that do not know the Balad Party..

""Balad is a [Arab-Israeli] political party, whose stated purpose is the 'struggle to transform the state of Israel into a democracy for all its citizens, irrespective of national or ethnic identity.' It opposes the idea of Israel as a solely Jewish state, and supports its recasting as a binational state.

The party supports creation of two states based on pre-1967 borders, with the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem to constitute a Palestinian state[8] and the implementation of UN Resolution 194 regarding the right of return to Palestinian refugees.

Balad describes itself as a 'democratic progressive national party for the Palestinian citizens of Israel.'......""
----------

I thought you would like me to 'shaaaare'.

Jews r Aliens inPalestine

Port Jefferson, NY

#108026 Aug 1, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your civi duty to find the nearest rat hole and go on back home. You'll discover if you open your narrow sly eyes and prick up your long hairy ears that the wise folk at Port Jefferson are a credit to the USA and bring truth and calls for justice for the Palestinians so disgracefully occupied in the terror state 'Israel.'
Good morning to u Petesake, our Truth seeking friend from Liverpoole...

We see the band wagon of jews' Machination machine are a little upset, because they are "illegal aliens jews" that have "NO" claims to the alleged Israelite/Hebrew findings in the past.

That's right, these jews in israel are illegal conniving oinking squatters and injurious gluttonous beast. BTW, these are not my words, but the Holy Bible words, where one can read and see for themselves in Titus 1:10-14, that what we are saying is not our Truth, but the Inspired Scriptures Truths!.

In Titus non-jews are warned also, "not" to pay any attention to "Jew Fables", which the jew Cult spew to the World on a daiky bases.

Even in their hamhock israeli dreams these sickos are filled with lies and deceptions, in order to wake up to their swineherd reality of being a Professor and an Aryshire Cow and a Vile Lesbo Voice of Peace. What a joke nature has played on these j illegal aliens that are mutating hybrids without lineage and deformed creepy thieving odd looking freaks of Sin.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108027 Aug 1, 2013
Jews r Aliens inPalestine wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to u Peteskank, our booze reeking fiend from Sliverpole...
ugly looking freak of Sin.
Nice stilted diatribe, hag. Did you attend the Goebbels School of hate speech, or did your daddy talk to you that way?

Tel Aviv, Israel

#108029 Aug 1, 2013

Hahahahahaha..

If I eat fiber cereal with milk for breakfast four times a week, I can shit better ... than you all will ever write..

Useless savage ignorants..

hahahahahaha..

I'm here .. and this time I don't take prisoners..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#108030 Aug 1, 2013

What is this thread all about..??

It's about a bunch of ignorant mtthr fckkrs that have lost all respect..

We are here, in the land of our ancestors.. we have the determination to live and progress in peace.

It's been around 130 years since we started coming back. It wasn't easy. We paid with blood for every day of our existance.

You better don't fckk with us ... we can get you anywhere .. any time.

Stupid ignorants..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#108031 Aug 1, 2013

That should get you going..

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#108033 Aug 1, 2013
Sure, blame the victim. Only complete retards would support the palestinkians
nutjobs here

Israel

#108036 Aug 1, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a tribe of devil people from Europe d!ckhead ... you zero connection to the Hebrews...
You are destroyers thieves killers and murderers but unfortunately you will answer to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation ......
The majority of Israeli Jews are from the region not Europe.
nutjobs here

Israel

#108037 Aug 1, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
Threats and intimidation from Jew devils don't get me going tw@t head .. I just get very angry. You fkrs kill children and get other people to kill men so fkc u ... devil's own. How many USA, and 'allied' soldiers have died for your fkn devil proxy wars? How many innocents died in Irag, afghanistan, Libya etc because of you satanists?
Give any evidence that invading Libya was benificial for Israel?

What you say makes no sense.

USA

#108040 Aug 1, 2013
Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a tribe of devil people from Europe d!ckhead ... you zero connection r of Creation ......
m

You're up late with the hatred tonight, little racist. Can't sleep knowing you're being closely monitored?

Had any of your dirty racist posts deleted today?

USA

#108043 Aug 1, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the Jew who wasn't a Jew but was a Catholic kind JEw?? A oing verminous deadbeat shit.
Yeah the thread knows you you impertinent piece of shit. Now get back to your hovel in the sewer RATTY
You're upset again, aren't you, little racist? Do you think they'll be setting up another surveillance this weekend?

USA

#108045 Aug 1, 2013
Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Very upset that racist and terrorist Jews in Israel are continuing their \ittle shit. Be quick now vermin or I'll have the ratty catcher's out ...
Another nervous diatribe from the little racist. Peek out your curtain this weekend.
Jews r Aliens inPalestine

Port Jefferson, NY

#108046 Aug 1, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
What is this thread all about..??
It's about a bunch of ignorant mtthr fckkrs that have lost all respect..
We are here, in the land of our ancestors.. we have the determination to live and progress in peace.
It's been around 130 years since we started coming back. It wasn't easy. We paid with blood for every day of our existance.
You better don't fckk with us ... we can get you anywhere .. any time.
Stupid ignorants..
u and your kind are "illegal aliens", who were throw out of Europe's mudholes.

You are a self admitted Zionist "convert" jew, without any bloodline to Israel/Hebrew heritage or lineage.

Are u so stupid to think that your jew parents roots date back to Ancient time to the 12 tribes and too the House of Israel?

We at Mt. Sinai know who and what u and your kind are, and the Holy Bible reinforces our Truthfulness with accurate knowledge.

We wouldnt put it pass u and your kind to call the Inspired Scriptures of the Holy Bible anti-semetic, but then again we wouldnt put it past u little evil devils to tell the World a Big Supreme War Crime Lie, that 6 million jews were gassed to death by German people in World War 2..

The Bible calls u and your kind the circumcized ones, who are liars and deceivers, that subvert the Truths.

Do u think we are making this up about you vile Cretin kinds/?...... who are described in the Holy Bible as lying injurious beast, and unemployed gluttons.

These are not our words swinehoof, but the Bible words....we'll prove it to u upon request, with accurate Bible verses and our honorable Truthfulness.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108047 Aug 1, 2013
USMC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace to our country and it is my civic and patriot duty to report you to the authorities.
Not quite! Your country is a disgrace. Full stop. Your comment makes me agree that patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel...The only redeeming feature is that there are millions of good Americans which I hope will wake up to what their Zionist paid up leaders are doing to them.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108048 Aug 1, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Israeli Jews are from the region not Europe.
The majority of Israelis are Turko Finn Mongol Khazars descendent converted in the 8th century. Just look the Khazar correspondence in the Jewish Encyclopedia.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108049 Aug 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're another amateur history professor, stooge?
I can easily see that your little world is as confused as that hag's is, imbecile.
Well used condom, I did not have the blessing of your "superior education"...
nutjobs here

Israel

#108050 Aug 1, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of Israelis are Turko Finn Mongol Khazars descendent converted in the 8th century. Just look the Khazar correspondence in the Jewish Encyclopedia.
Actually the majority of Israeli Jews are from the Middle East, they are descendants mostly of those persecuted from Arab-Muslims countries last century.

Just because you and other idiot continuously make false claims. Doesn't make them true.

Wonder what else you believe from all the BS on the internet.

USA

#108051 Aug 1, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well used condom, I did not have the blessing of your "superior education"...
That one stuck in your craw, didn't it, genius from the land of Apartheid? You may continue to choke on that and your other racist proclivities.
nutjobs here

Israel

#108052 Aug 1, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of Israelis are Turko Finn Mongol Khazars descendent converted in the 8th century. Just look the Khazar correspondence in the Jewish Encyclopedia.
I went to the Jewish Encyclopedia and found nothing to support your claim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 min sarabella 637
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Frank Pharts 819
News Xto Energy Schedules Four Wells for Freestone D... (Dec '07) Apr 14 Dale Hancock 2
why is leon county dry (Jul '13) Apr 14 Drinker 2
News Happy Birthday, Samuel Lightnin' Hopkins, Pione... Mar '15 urfart 4
builders (Mar '09) May '10 Beemer 7
High Speed Internet (Feb '10) Mar '10 MFC 4
More from around the web

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]