Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
94,581 - 94,600 of 115,793 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>The name Jew was given by the Romans to the inhabitants of Judea, therefore it is only an appellation for people of a certain region. Those people were the forefathers of the Palestinians people which lived on the land since times immemorial. They adapted their religions as they went along. Most were polytheistic others were followers of Egyptian atenism. The following article
"The "Jews" are not Jews but are Khazarians is quite interesting
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarrskhaza...
`

/88

if you read what we at Sinai posted in the past and what i've just posted you several hours before, you would see that jews were not affliated to any of 12 Israelites/Hebrew tribes like you want us and yourself to believe ..

In your unsubstantiated gilded mind and using the jew jews revised history books, for the naive and gulliable readers, that's where you came up with the unfactual beliefs of Romans naming a Judean as a jew, Wrong my friend,...this theory may fit within your own reality, even though it's untruthfulness is a jew's lie and ploy that you are posting..

The word jew came into the English lanuage in a play called "Rival" in 1775. Before that the word jew never existed in the English vocabulary....(period)
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>
The world Sephardi population is about 5%. The rest are Ashkenazi. In 1952, the Ben Gurion government irradiated some 100 000 Sephardi children with 35000 time the permitted dose of X-rays in their head. Some 6000 died within a few months, the rest lived as human vegetables for the rest of their life. Some 4500 Yemenite toddlers were kidnapped by government officials and were flown in cages to the US for radiation experiments. Very few survived. Israel received the equivalent of some S2 billion at today's value. The reason for this was that the population growth of the Sephardis was greater than that of the Ashkenazis, which in a few years would have tilted the balance of power in their favour. On top of this they were mostly dark skin Morrocan Jews which the Ashke-Nazis did not consider as human. Google Barry Chamish, the journalist who let the cat out of the bag.
`

i agree with this posting comment above~

You might also add how the white zionist supremacist bigoted jews' sold their colored Sepharic jews to America

.....for the 52 billion at todays masked market price of living human guinea pigs.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Your estimate of Jews is way off target. There are according to Brandeis University some 7,4 million in America and there are some 6,5 million in Israel. What about the rest of the world. In the nineties, a local economist spent two years collecting data on world jewish population. He came to a total of some 29,5 millions, not an endengered species. The low amount was invented to prove the Hoax, however their own figures prove that there were 100 000 more Jews in the world in 1947 than in 1939, effectively demolishing the hoax story.
see as well
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/04/29180...
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/16/zioni...
`

`

we were quoting jews own 'The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia':
as a point of view to Krauss, who is/was of the opinion that in the early medieval ages the Khazars were sometimes referred to as Ashkenazim... About 92 percent of all Jews or approximately 14,500,000 are Ashkenazim ....in that time period as related by Krauss opinion.

If you want to be really on point, the census in 1935 of jews in Germany was a little over a half million...
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

/88

Christian Putin sends a message to israel terrorist, USA and Nato. Russia will patrol Syria and israel borders, if israeli jews want to challenge and fk with Russia's Super powers.

We (USA) are bankrupt thanks to Zionism puppet corruption, zion jews finagling and jews' pasty greediness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

/88

Obama must cut israel and its israeli jew terrorist loose, or Americans will pay for this adminstration alligence to a War Crime Rogue regime, that's headed by a loose deranged cannonball Netenhyau

Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

/88

Americans listen up.... why the fk are we meddling in the Niddle East for jew jews' terrorism interest and jew jews' evil war crime agendas/?

ISRAEL AND ISRAELI JEWS HAVE NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER TO EXIST IN/ON PALESTINE LAND, THAT JEWS' STOLE BY TERRORISM and WAR CRIMES....

We @ Mt Sinai say....DISMANTLE ISRAEL~
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

/88

we @ Sinai have no religious affiliations, but love and try to serve the One True God of Love and Peace.

We are merely Free thinkers like our founding fathers were, who sacrificed their lives to write the USA Constitution, that zionists in Washington have made into a mockery and a sham.

All of my family served this Country with honor, valor and Integrity, just to watch gridlock and our liberties and freedoms dwindle at the hands of Zionist/Marxist Communism jew Jew's ideology and corruption/.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

/88

International Community, we at stateside in Sinai love u who are oppressed and want the bullying and evilness from leaders who support terrorist israel and israeli war crime convicted jew fugitives, to cease and decease from funding these marauding parasitical illegal aliens, that must be arrested and tried for their Crimes against Humanity.

their day of reckoning is just around the corner, in Satan's Lair.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

/88

Listen to Ron Paul and stay away from his son Rand Paul, who went to israel with his little boy to be indoctrinated into the Wailing Wall of jew jews passage and gave his essence and son essence to Satan's Jew jews' Idolatrous Wall.

now here's Ron Paul

Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

/88

start thinking!

Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

/88

We will bring this site daily and weekly updates on zion israel jews illegal activities, now that we've cleansed this site of supporting pro-israel terrorism, by shills and ploys for israel.

Good night from Sinai group!
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

~`

good morning International Community....

Today, lets listen to a former Jewish man, who tells the World the Truth about his once kind of evil Tribal Jewry....

http://brothernathanaelfoundation.org/news/17...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
~`

ation.org/news/177-brother-nathanael
LOL! Funny a poorly educated sow like you would consider this to be an international forum, hag.

You're a complete stooge.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Blobby Sagman 69 wrote:
/69
jews illegal activities, now that we've cleansed this site of supporting pro-israel terrorism, by shills and ploys for israel.
Good night from Sinai group!
Ha! This place has been 'cleansed' of your ersatz audience, imbecile. What happened to that pig from the UK? Did they finally drag him away and fill his veins with Thorazine?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
From where did you pick up your degree in History, crone?
Where did you pick up yours NewFL? The Jewish declaration of war against Germany was stated on the front page of the London Daily Express on Friday, March 24, 1933.Judea declares war on Germany. The declaratlion had nothing to do with persecution but was a reply to Germany nationalising the Reichbank, a Rothschild asset, and its new economic system which frightened the bankers no end.
It is always money.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Lions of Jerusalem GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
How wrong are you!!
The race probability was celtic??
And when the Word of God say's that It has always been Jewish what than would u say?
Abraham existed way before Romans was even on the Lips of Man so it really doesnt matter what Romans did God's Word existed before them.
And if The Word of God say's Abraham "Humanly Speaking" is the Founder of the Jewish Nation you can Guarantee that Israel not just 2 but all were Jewish. The 12 tribes of Israel are The Son's of Jacob so anyone who claims another from the Word of God knows little about Truth.
As Paulo Coulho states in his book "Aleph"
ANY ONE WHO KNOWS GOD CANNOT DESCRIBE HIM. ANYONE WHO CAN DESCRIBE GOD DOES NOT KNOW HIM.You belong to the second category.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you pick up yours NewFL? The Jewish declaration of war against Germany was stated on the front page of ichbank, a Rothschild asset, and its new economic system which frightened the bankers no end.
It is always money.
Yeah right, nazi slob. Let me know when you earn your degree from Youtube, and good luck with your job hunt!
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
~`
Today, lets listen to a former Jewish man, who tells the World the Truth about his once kind of evil Tribal Jewry....
http://brothernathanaelfoundation.org/news/17...

Nathanial is a mentally disturbed person who lies about his past and relies on haters such as yourself to follow him.
I have actually listened to a lot of his crap over the years. Always makes me laugh.

Interesting how you take the word of a raving lunatic Jew as long as he is anti-Jewish.

What is your definition of evidence and reality?? Is it anything which attacks Jews, Israel and those you hate??

You guys make a good pair as your seem to both be insane and full or irrational hatred.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
When you double the amount of Jews in the world you will reach stupid % as you have.
I have followed Barry Chamish, spoken to him, been to his lectures and have his books. However much of what he says is BS IMO.
Those experiments were evil.
If you follow him, do you believe than that it is the left wing secular in Israel who are causing all the problems?
According to Chamish anyone who becomes too powerful on the right is taken out.
He also blames the Vatican and others for the problems.
Don't you blame the Jews for everything???
So according to your theory (although you seem to deny the Holocaust when there are even names for the millions of Jews massacred), The zionist Jews allowed millions of Ashkenazi Jews to be slaughtered in Europe and than experimented on Sephardi children to even the odds??
The Sefardi population of Israel is over 50% so their plan didn't work.
Sorry but on August 14, 2004, at 9pm, Israeli TV Station Channel Ten broke all conventions and exposed the ugliest secret of Israel Labour Zionist founders:the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardi youths. Do I lie or did the Israeli Channel Ten lied? The expose began with the presentation of a documentary film called "100 000 Radiations", and concluded with a panel discussion moderated by TV host Dan Margalit, surprising because he is infamous for toeing the establishment line.
Film details:
100 000 Radiations, released by Dimona Productions Ltd. in 2003
Producer-Dudi Bergman
Directors- Asher Khamias, David Barolsen
Panel discussion participants:
A Morroccan singer was joined by David Edri, head of the Compensation Committe for Ringworm X-Ray Victims, and Boaz Lev, a spokesman for the Ministry of Health.
As to your holocaust story, unbelievers go to prison in 11 European country, victims to the Holy Inquisition. IF THE TRUTH IS PUT IN PRISON, WHAT IS LEFT OUTSIDE ARE LIES. If on the contrary if this is the truth, why worry about those detractors? Why not debate it once and for all? The six million story has now been discarded for a new 20 million story. The new story states that there were some 40 to 50 million Jews in Europe before the war. Do you believe that? If you do not, you could be jailed as an heretic. LOL. Let us face it, the story is over. It is just waiting for the funeral.
IF ONLY IDIOTS DISPUTE THE HOLOCAUST, WHY ARE THEY PUNISHED?
BECAUSE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE REALIZE THAT THEY ARE IDIOTS!
Lawyer Sylvia Stolz, who defended unbeliever Ernst Zundel in his trial in Germany. For that she got 3 and a half years in jail and he got five years.
THE TRUTH IS NO DEFENSE! was the judge vedict.
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>
As to your holocaust story, unbelievers go to prison in 11 European country, victims to the Holy Inquisition. IF THE TRUTH IS PUT IN PRISON, WHAT IS LEFT OUTSIDE ARE LIES. If on the contrary if this is the truth, why worry about those detractors? Why not debate it once and for all? The six million story has now been discarded for a new 20 million story. The new story states that there were some 40 to 50 million Jews in Europe before the war. Do you believe that? If you do not, you could be jailed as an heretic. LOL. Let us face it, the story is over. It is just waiting for the funeral.
IF ONLY IDIOTS DISPUTE THE HOLOCAUST, WHY ARE THEY PUNISHED?
BECAUSE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE REALIZE THAT THEY ARE IDIOTS!
Lawyer Sylvia Stolz, who defended unbeliever Ernst Zundel in his trial in Germany. For that she got 3 and a half years in jail and he got five years.
THE TRUTH IS NO DEFENSE! was the judge vedict.
I never denied the radiation story and have a major issue with labor Zionists and their actions.

This new story is your OPINION remember that. The majority of Holocaust experts disagree with you and there is plenty of evidence of between 5-6 million Jews being murdered. Maybe ask the European countries including Germany who refuse to release all the evidence.

I am for freedom of speech as long as they don't call for violence. Interesting how Muslims in Europe can call to kill the infidels and take over Europe, rape, kidnap, assault etc and get away with it.

Political Correctness gone mad.

Personally my family lost hundreds of members (they were religious and had a dozen kids each family), some made it out of the camps alive, escaped in suitcases, and even have some more famous freedom fighters in my family. Out of all of them they have never claimed it was a farce. Some were troubled for the rest of their lives after experiencing what they did.

I don't know what you get out of believing anything that suits your opinion but while Israeli is my expertise i must admit that the Holocaust is not.

Many Jews after the Holocaust left Judaism and if they were Male their children would not be considered Jewish. I have non-Jews in my family. This could account for the lower figures.
Either way i don't agree with these figures, I don't believe them and when you claim 90% of Jews are Ashkenazi you are only ridiculing your credibility.

You should realize that i am open to listen to anyone and have probably seen and read the same things which you have. The difference is that i have read and seen ALL sides of the arguments and reached my conclusion based on the evidence with a slight bias of course.

How many zionist Jews do you know who follow Duke, Alex Jones, Galloway, Chomsky, Chamish, and so on. and recognize names such as BrotherNathaniel and other nutjobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Latexo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••