Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100646 Jan 28, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation did not send Christ in order for 'Biblical Scholars'(none of whom are capable of fully explaining Revelation) to be the only ones to understand or recognise truth .... keep showing your ignorance ...... it's entertainment (though dark entertainment) for the thread. Oh and "veracity and interpretation of Biblical texts" mmm very very pretentious ....... we know how you Zionist Jews have been trying to destroy the truth of creation for centuries and this is just another example of your bullshit.....deep thinker!
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
And you wonder why your "school of thought" is not taken seriously...Oh well!
ocxz

Sainte-marie, Reunion

#100647 Jan 28, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Roger Waters expresses our feelings to a Tee/.
You must have heard of Ruder Finn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruder_Finn

Drift down to the Controversy chapter and enjoy, things never change...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100648 Jan 29, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wonder why your "school of thought" is not taken seriously...Oh well!
Happy you are displaying your ignorance?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#100649 Jan 29, 2013
This is really great news.........

In 1999, before Hugo Chavez came to power, there were 30,000 Jews in Venezuela. Now, the community has dwindled to just less than 9,000.
orion

Sudan

#100651 Jan 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The spelling is acceptable in the UK, ignorant crone. I was raised there.
Does being a stupid hillbilly physically hurt, whiskey face?
NewFL, you surpass yourself. I am sitting with the Oxford Dictionary and nowhere does it say that sentence can be spelt sentense. Maybe you speak ebonics or phonetics, the new English of the ghetto. One sentens, many sentenses, Dick old crone. Or maybe your superior education just invented it. Sorry
ana

London, UK

#100652 Jan 29, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>NewFL, you surpass yourself. I am sitting with the Oxford Dictionary and nowhere does it say that sentence can be spelt sentense. Maybe you speak ebonics or phonetics, the new English of the ghetto. One sentens, many sentenses, Dick old crone. Or maybe your superior education just invented it. Sorry
We spell sentence in the UK ending in "ence" not as "ense"
orion

Sudan

#100653 Jan 29, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Josephus of course refutes your argument entirely, some of his work is by authors using his name but the consistency is beyond question as a historical heritage.
I don't know of any accredited body challenging the over all relevance of Flavius
the Antiquities is a good starting point if you want to try.
Josephus says about Christ. " was he a man? we don't know"
Josephus was agnostic.
200 years your on your own their. The authenticity, of every Book and the letters is within the confines of the claimed authors lives. The Old and New Testimonies are the most professionally researched manuscripts on the planet.
Another thing Flavius says is. "the Temple was destroyed because God so loved James, the brother of Jesus."
Well , if he said: Was he a man? we do not know. The implication is that he was not a man, but a god like Appis of Phrygia or Krishna, or Horus, or Dyonisus, or Hercules, or Mythra who had an history similar to Jesus but were all mythological. In fact the controversy lasted until Nicea in 325, when a compromise was made between those supporting Jesus the God and those supporting Jesus the Man, those supporting a Trinity (follower of Athanasius) and the Unitarian followers of Arius. The compromise stated that Jesus was Man and God, like Osiris. Arius stood up and protested. He was knocked out by a punch from Bishop Nicolas of Myra. The motion was put to the vote and by 218 to 2 and 300 abstentions Jesus became man and god. Bishop Nicolas of Myra was made a saint, Saint Nicolas, apparently the prototype for St. Nick. But the controversy carried on. When the delegate to the Council of Chalcedon landed back in Alexandria and proclaimed the deity of Christ and the Trinity, they were slaughtered by the mob.
But the most interesting thing is the composition of the first Trinity. Since the Roman emperor was a God, he had to be part of the Trinity which comprised God, Constantine and the Holy Spirit. Jesus was dumped into God. When Constantine died, Jesus was taken out and became part of the three. And good Pope Sylvester watched the show , shaking his head...
An interesting item is that Buddha became a saint of the Roman Church under the name of St Josaphat as they could not pronounce his other name.
Who says religion is boring?
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#100654 Jan 29, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Well , if he said: Was he a man? we do not know. The implication is that he was not a man, but a god like Appis of Phrygia or Krishna, or Horus, or Dyonisus, or Hercules, or Mythra who had an history similar to Jesus but were all mythological. In fact the controversy lasted until Nicea in 325, when a compromise was made between those supporting Jesus the God and those supporting Jesus the Man, those supporting a Trinity (follower of Athanasius) and the Unitarian followers of Arius. The compromise stated that Jesus was Man and God, like Osiris. Arius stood up and protested. He was knocked out by a punch from Bishop Nicolas of Myra. The motion was put to the vote and by 218 to 2 and 300 abstentions Jesus became man and god. Bishop Nicolas of Myra was made a saint, Saint Nicolas, apparently the prototype for St. Nick. But the controversy carried on. When the delegate to the Council of Chalcedon landed back in Alexandria and proclaimed the deity of Christ and the Trinity, they were slaughtered by the mob.
But the most interesting thing is the composition of the first Trinity. Since the Roman emperor was a God, he had to be part of the Trinity which comprised God, Constantine and the Holy Spirit. Jesus was dumped into God. When Constantine died, Jesus was taken out and became part of the three. And good Pope Sylvester watched the show , shaking his head...
An interesting item is that Buddha became a saint of the Roman Church under the name of St Josaphat as they could not pronounce his other name.
Who says religion is boring?
Unfortunately NO, that was not the implication of Flavius Josephus, he was saying Jesus was a magician who had no relationship to heaven because He could not take care of Himself. Little did he know by so doing he was acknowledging the concept of the CHOSEN as the leader of civilizations cognition. The Jews that follow his reasoning do the same.
Give up on Nicea its been done to death, everybody that's interested knows everything about it, its boring and bullshit. Do you ask a pharmacist how to purchase a house. No that's ignorant Doctrine should be about what we know not what we surmise.
The controversy was about how Jesus made miracles, everyone at the conference were Bishops except for Constantine.
Most have it Arius was a spook used to register their unity, his presence would have been intolerable, where do you get this information?.
The conference stated Jesus was indeed Divine as opposed to Arius's assertion, the Trinity came about later on.
The Council of Chalcedon 415 .The confessions of Augustine of Hippo. That is where the debate is today. The cause of Creation.
Buddha I'll be dammed, amazing where can I reference that. I'm going to the library today, I am going to look at lost book of Enki, too bad I didn't hear about all this new material, there's always next month, God willing.
Klink

Cameron, MO

#100655 Jan 29, 2013
Rambone wrote:
This is really great news.........
In 1999, before Hugo Chavez came to power, there were 30,000 Jews in Venezuela. Now, the community has dwindled to just less than 9,000.

The intolerant catholics are no different than the muslims.

This is why we dont need more latins in the USA, which has never been latin.

The people of latin america should reject their false latin religion and roman church causing all the problems in latin america, not the Jews.

The dirty wars of latin america are due to the roman church not any jewish conspiracy, which is non-existent in latin america.


Juan Peron & ‘Cocaine Politics’
South American Death Squads of the recent past
By Robert Reed

On June 20, 1973, South America teetered between its past and its future. Former Argentine Gen. Juan Peron, one of the region's legendary strongmen, was returning from a 17-year exile.

By 1976, the Argentine military had seen enough. Top generals staged a coup that put Isabela Peron under a comfortable house arrest. Some of Peron's cronies, such as the Corsican Chiappe, suffered a worse fate. To placate Washington, the military regime of Gen. Jorge Videla finally extradited Chiappe to the United States.

But most of the drug-tainted Triple-A operation survived and grew more powerful. Working more openly with the Argentine security forces, rightist goon squads "disappeared" tens of thousands of suspected leftists.

The victims underwent bizarre tortures that combined Middle Age crudity with some Nazi-like innovations. There were Medieval-style genital mutilations, gang rapes, skin peeling, burning with hot coals and acids, and immersion in water befouled with human waste.

But there were also newer twists to break the human will: applying electric shocks, using family mementos to inflict pain, engaging in humiliating torture in front of family members, and involving doctors to make sure that the victim did not die prematurely.

After the torture, many of the captives were shot and buried in mass graves. Others were stripped naked, shackled together and dumped from planes into the ocean.

In the United States, the Carter administration objected to these gross abuses of human rights. But the CIA maintained close ties to Argentine intelligence and other right-wing elements in South America.

Some prominent politicians, such as former California Gov. Ronald Reagan, even expressed public sympathy for the Argentine military. In one radio commentary, Reagan chastised assistant secretary of state Pat Darien for her human-rights protests, saying she should "walk a mile in the moccasins" of the Argentine generals before criticizing them.

The Argentine military also banded together with six other South American military dictatorships in Operation Condor, which hunted down leftists and other dissidents around the world.
www.consortiumnews.com/1999/111299a.html


Priest’s Life Sentence Draws Widespread Praise
BUENOS AIRES, Oct 10 (IPS)- The life sentence handed down to former police chaplain Christian Von Wernich, a symbol of the Argentine Catholic Church’s complicity with the 1976-1983 military dictatorship, was described Wednesday by Argentine President Nestor Kirchner as "a good example for the world."
http://ipsnews.net/news.asp...
www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB73/index.h...
www.youtube.com/watch...


Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#100656 Jan 29, 2013
Poor Israel. Can't get no respect
Klink

Cameron, MO

#100657 Jan 29, 2013
orion wrote:
The implication is that he was not a man, but a god like Appis of Phrygia or Krishna, or Horus, or Dyonisus, or Hercules, or Mythra who had an history similar to Jesus but were all mythological.

In fact the controversy lasted until Nicea in 325, when a compromise was made between those supporting Jesus the God and those supporting Jesus the Man, those supporting a Trinity (follower of Athanasius) and the Unitarian followers of Arius. The compromise stated that Jesus was Man and God, like Osiris. Arius stood up and protested. bla yadda yadda

There are no similarities to Jesus and previous pagan gods. Rome's paganism was added to their Catholic 'christianity' e.g. christmas & sunday, but these are not biblical.

The parallel claims have been looked at and found to have no credibility.

www.kingdavid8.com/_full_article.php...


What the Roman Church did at Nicea only affected the Roman Church not Christianity that was found throughout Syria and the British Isles from the 1st century.

Nazarenes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene_%28sect...

Glastonbury, UK

www.asis.com/users/stag/glastonb.html
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100658 Jan 29, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy you are displaying your ignorance?
"Happy you are?"

Who the fcuk are you trying to imitate? Yoda?
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#100659 Jan 29, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
"Happy you are?"

`

`

`

`

Who the fcuk are you trying to imitate? Yoda?
`

`

`

Yo mofemme,...STFU and look @ u and your dirty filthy little brutish bigoted kind being taught to hate non-Jews, by throwing rocks at the Indigenous meek defenseless Palestinians' houses and their unrepresented Palestinian people inside/.

That was what Roger Waters from Pink Floyd was speaking about recently at the UN, calling terrorist War Crime Jews' illegal occupiers and War Crime Criminals....

That's real Truth and that's real reality,... not Lying Terrorist War Crime Jew's reality!
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#100660 Jan 29, 2013
``

`

`

`

Here's what these ratty israeli kids look like, unkempt inky dirty filthy evil little varmints, who come from rat holes.

&fe ature=player_detailpage
waynePOSwalker

Santa Monica, CA

#100661 Jan 29, 2013
now the blight is Northern truthShitters, useless louts that tyndale group makes... llike the Blight and her 1,000 sybilesque nics wernt enough... worth less nic 1001... jeeze, what a piece of sh!t....
waynePOSwalker

Santa Monica, CA

#100662 Jan 29, 2013
Cupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Spelt wrong again mofemme, nice try!
`
Hahahahah, just look @ u, trying so hard to meet my expectation as an educated troll.
Now stupid, correct your wrongly spelled word above in your posting correction endeavors and then post me again as the French Inspector Jacques Clouseau, who played a detective and a professor in grammar, u fk-up mutthead and ck-sking Troll.
still doing helmet head in the cheap your grand mother is doing in hell ????? youre a champion, and i mean that... i bet Jopey Dopey and Stooge Garrett Walker Scumbag, agree.
waynePOSwalker

Santa Monica, CA

#100663 Jan 29, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
``
`
`
`
Here's what these ratty israeli kids look like, unkempt inky dirty filthy evil little varmints, who come from rat holes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7mO8CWSam2oXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
I hope they didnt miss.
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#100664 Jan 29, 2013
waynePOSwalker wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

still doing helmet head in the cheap your grand mother is doing in hell ????? youre a champion, and i mean that... i bet Jopey Dopey and Stooge Garrett Walker Scumbag, agree.
`

`

`

Just another useless dirty filthy nobody, spawned from a "j" rat-hole, whose an old fk-up hemorrhoidal dragging p!ss on, from the sewage system of Venice beach, where his lowly family meet at night to be feed and eat kosher drek at their respective feeding troughs as j drek floats by..hummie!

BTW, u toothless imbecile, u do not know Wayne nor do u know Lil Joey,......... druggie!
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#100665 Jan 29, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Just another useless dirty filthy nobody, spawned from a "j" rat-hole, whose an old fk-up hemorrhoidal dragging p!ss on, from the sewage system of Venice beach, where his lowly family meet at night to be feed and eat kosher drek at their respective feeding troughs as j drek floats by..hummie!
BTW, u toothless imbecile, u do not know Wayne nor do u know Lil Joey,......... druggie!
`

`

The rat from Santa Monica was/has been banned from this site, and i have no idea why "itS" back here on this site posting as a hellish j bigot.

I thought "it" or "rat" was locked up for being a cyber terrorist for terrorist jews in Palestine.

Just remember this, "it" will state that "it the rat" is not a jew, but we all know better.

If it looks like a beanie, smells like a beanie, post like a beanie, it's a beanie with a round mutt moon face under the beanie!
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#100666 Jan 29, 2013
`

correction:'

If it looks like a beanie, smells like a beanie, post like a beanie, feels like a slime beanie, it's then a beanie, with a round mutt moon stupid face under the beanie soccer ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Hillary Smith Dec 16 mudbogger 1
Did Kim Snider resign at Story school? Dec 11 story school 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov '14 ranee 1
builders (Mar '09) May '10 Beemer 7
High Speed Internet (Feb '10) Mar '10 MFC 4
Latexo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Latexo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Latexo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:05 am PST

NFL 8:05AM
DeMarco Murray nears Emmitt Smith's Cowboys record
NBC Sports 8:20 AM
Watt could be first defensive player since 2008 to get an MVP vote
Bleacher Report11:26 AM
LB McClain (Illness) Downgraded to out
NFL11:34 AM
Cowboys' Rolando McClain (illness) to miss Week 17
Bleacher Report 3:06 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins: Live Washington Score and Analysis