Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
89,361 - 89,380 of 117,698 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Henry Sobel

Rio Grande, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Cupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
#-3
Jews are injurious gluttonous swine
WOW !!!

Very well said, I'm not sure that i could arrange such a poetic languange in Portuguese--injuriais suína glutões--, is perhaps the closest sentence. BTW, i 100% DAMN agree they( read: jews) are Untermenschen.

Rabbi Henry Sobel
(Convicted of Shoplifting)

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Henry Sob wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW !!!
Very well said, I'm not sure that i could arrange such a poetic languange in Portuguese--
Typical of a lowbrow such as you to think a clumsy line of words to be 'well said'.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of a lowbrow such as you to think a clumsy line of words to

be 'well said'.
`

`

lowly common uneducated thrashy beggar, whose postings comments are illiterate...will tell us more!

Now,...tell us more,.... i command u!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Cumcakes from Ass-jamming wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
lowly common uneducated thrashy beggar, whose postings comments are illiterate...will tell us more!
What do you need, bitter old woman? Do you want me to diagram your clumsy sentences sentences for you, ignorant harpy?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

-sentenses
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
`

`

`

-sentenses
`

`

Spelt wrong again mofemme, nice try!
`

Hahahahah, just look @ u, trying so hard to meet my expectation as an educated troll.

Now stupid, correct your wrongly spelled word above in your posting correction endeavors and then post me again as the French Inspector Jacques Clouseau, who played a detective and a professor in grammar, u fk-up mutthead and ck-sking Troll.
ocxz

Sainte-marie, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Kudos to Roger Waters
backing the Palestinian UN bid for recognition as observer nation

I like him as a musician, now even more.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Cupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Now,...tell us more,.... i command u!
Excellent Cupcake ... and what's quite sad is the imbecile grovels to your command !!! What a jerk this pudding is...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Cumcakes from Ass-jamming wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Spelt wrong again mofemme, nice try!
`
Hahahahah, just look @ u, trying so hard to meet my expectation as an educated troll.
a detective and a professor in grammar, u fk-up mutthead and ck-sking Troll.
The spelling is acceptable in the UK, ignorant crone. I was raised there.

Does being a stupid hillbilly physically hurt, whiskey face?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
Kudos to Roger Waters
backing the Palestinian UN bid for recognition as observer nation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-tQbOyaXQUkXX
Honesty and unambiguous rhetoric that is indeed rare amongst 'celebs'.... and I understand how 'celebs' are scared shitless because the Jew often controls their success/failure .... remember Brando, MJ, etc ?

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
`

Kudos to Roger Waters backing the Palestinian..

`

`
UN bid for recognition as observer nation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-tQbOyaXQUkXX
`

`

`

Roger Waters expresses our feelings to a Tee/.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation did not send Christ in order for 'Biblical Scholars'(none of whom are capable of fully explaining Revelation) to be the only ones to understand or recognise truth .... keep showing your ignorance ...... it's entertainment (though dark entertainment) for the thread. Oh and "veracity and interpretation of Biblical texts" mmm very very pretentious ....... we know how you Zionist Jews have been trying to destroy the truth of creation for centuries and this is just another example of your bullshit.....deep thinker!
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
And you wonder why your "school of thought" is not taken seriously...Oh well!
ocxz

Sainte-marie, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Roger Waters expresses our feelings to a Tee/.
You must have heard of Ruder Finn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruder_Finn

Drift down to the Controversy chapter and enjoy, things never change...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wonder why your "school of thought" is not taken seriously...Oh well!
Happy you are displaying your ignorance?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

This is really great news.........

In 1999, before Hugo Chavez came to power, there were 30,000 Jews in Venezuela. Now, the community has dwindled to just less than 9,000.
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The spelling is acceptable in the UK, ignorant crone. I was raised there.
Does being a stupid hillbilly physically hurt, whiskey face?
NewFL, you surpass yourself. I am sitting with the Oxford Dictionary and nowhere does it say that sentence can be spelt sentense. Maybe you speak ebonics or phonetics, the new English of the ghetto. One sentens, many sentenses, Dick old crone. Or maybe your superior education just invented it. Sorry
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>NewFL, you surpass yourself. I am sitting with the Oxford Dictionary and nowhere does it say that sentence can be spelt sentense. Maybe you speak ebonics or phonetics, the new English of the ghetto. One sentens, many sentenses, Dick old crone. Or maybe your superior education just invented it. Sorry
We spell sentence in the UK ending in "ence" not as "ense"
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Josephus of course refutes your argument entirely, some of his work is by authors using his name but the consistency is beyond question as a historical heritage.
I don't know of any accredited body challenging the over all relevance of Flavius
the Antiquities is a good starting point if you want to try.
Josephus says about Christ. " was he a man? we don't know"
Josephus was agnostic.
200 years your on your own their. The authenticity, of every Book and the letters is within the confines of the claimed authors lives. The Old and New Testimonies are the most professionally researched manuscripts on the planet.
Another thing Flavius says is. "the Temple was destroyed because God so loved James, the brother of Jesus."
Well , if he said: Was he a man? we do not know. The implication is that he was not a man, but a god like Appis of Phrygia or Krishna, or Horus, or Dyonisus, or Hercules, or Mythra who had an history similar to Jesus but were all mythological. In fact the controversy lasted until Nicea in 325, when a compromise was made between those supporting Jesus the God and those supporting Jesus the Man, those supporting a Trinity (follower of Athanasius) and the Unitarian followers of Arius. The compromise stated that Jesus was Man and God, like Osiris. Arius stood up and protested. He was knocked out by a punch from Bishop Nicolas of Myra. The motion was put to the vote and by 218 to 2 and 300 abstentions Jesus became man and god. Bishop Nicolas of Myra was made a saint, Saint Nicolas, apparently the prototype for St. Nick. But the controversy carried on. When the delegate to the Council of Chalcedon landed back in Alexandria and proclaimed the deity of Christ and the Trinity, they were slaughtered by the mob.
But the most interesting thing is the composition of the first Trinity. Since the Roman emperor was a God, he had to be part of the Trinity which comprised God, Constantine and the Holy Spirit. Jesus was dumped into God. When Constantine died, Jesus was taken out and became part of the three. And good Pope Sylvester watched the show , shaking his head...
An interesting item is that Buddha became a saint of the Roman Church under the name of St Josaphat as they could not pronounce his other name.
Who says religion is boring?
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> Well , if he said: Was he a man? we do not know. The implication is that he was not a man, but a god like Appis of Phrygia or Krishna, or Horus, or Dyonisus, or Hercules, or Mythra who had an history similar to Jesus but were all mythological. In fact the controversy lasted until Nicea in 325, when a compromise was made between those supporting Jesus the God and those supporting Jesus the Man, those supporting a Trinity (follower of Athanasius) and the Unitarian followers of Arius. The compromise stated that Jesus was Man and God, like Osiris. Arius stood up and protested. He was knocked out by a punch from Bishop Nicolas of Myra. The motion was put to the vote and by 218 to 2 and 300 abstentions Jesus became man and god. Bishop Nicolas of Myra was made a saint, Saint Nicolas, apparently the prototype for St. Nick. But the controversy carried on. When the delegate to the Council of Chalcedon landed back in Alexandria and proclaimed the deity of Christ and the Trinity, they were slaughtered by the mob.
But the most interesting thing is the composition of the first Trinity. Since the Roman emperor was a God, he had to be part of the Trinity which comprised God, Constantine and the Holy Spirit. Jesus was dumped into God. When Constantine died, Jesus was taken out and became part of the three. And good Pope Sylvester watched the show , shaking his head...
An interesting item is that Buddha became a saint of the Roman Church under the name of St Josaphat as they could not pronounce his other name.
Who says religion is boring?
Unfortunately NO, that was not the implication of Flavius Josephus, he was saying Jesus was a magician who had no relationship to heaven because He could not take care of Himself. Little did he know by so doing he was acknowledging the concept of the CHOSEN as the leader of civilizations cognition. The Jews that follow his reasoning do the same.
Give up on Nicea its been done to death, everybody that's interested knows everything about it, its boring and bullshit. Do you ask a pharmacist how to purchase a house. No that's ignorant Doctrine should be about what we know not what we surmise.
The controversy was about how Jesus made miracles, everyone at the conference were Bishops except for Constantine.
Most have it Arius was a spook used to register their unity, his presence would have been intolerable, where do you get this information?.
The conference stated Jesus was indeed Divine as opposed to Arius's assertion, the Trinity came about later on.
The Council of Chalcedon 415 .The confessions of Augustine of Hippo. That is where the debate is today. The cause of Creation.
Buddha I'll be dammed, amazing where can I reference that. I'm going to the library today, I am going to look at lost book of Enki, too bad I didn't hear about all this new material, there's always next month, God willing.
Klink

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Rambone wrote:
This is really great news.........
In 1999, before Hugo Chavez came to power, there were 30,000 Jews in Venezuela. Now, the community has dwindled to just less than 9,000.

The intolerant catholics are no different than the muslims.

This is why we dont need more latins in the USA, which has never been latin.

The people of latin america should reject their false latin religion and roman church causing all the problems in latin america, not the Jews.

The dirty wars of latin america are due to the roman church not any jewish conspiracy, which is non-existent in latin america.

Juan Peron & ‘Cocaine Politics’
South American Death Squads of the recent past
By Robert Reed

On June 20, 1973, South America teetered between its past and its future. Former Argentine Gen. Juan Peron, one of the region's legendary strongmen, was returning from a 17-year exile.

By 1976, the Argentine military had seen enough. Top generals staged a coup that put Isabela Peron under a comfortable house arrest. Some of Peron's cronies, such as the Corsican Chiappe, suffered a worse fate. To placate Washington, the military regime of Gen. Jorge Videla finally extradited Chiappe to the United States.

But most of the drug-tainted Triple-A operation survived and grew more powerful. Working more openly with the Argentine security forces, rightist goon squads "disappeared" tens of thousands of suspected leftists.

The victims underwent bizarre tortures that combined Middle Age crudity with some Nazi-like innovations. There were Medieval-style genital mutilations, gang rapes, skin peeling, burning with hot coals and acids, and immersion in water befouled with human waste.

But there were also newer twists to break the human will: applying electric shocks, using family mementos to inflict pain, engaging in humiliating torture in front of family members, and involving doctors to make sure that the victim did not die prematurely.

After the torture, many of the captives were shot and buried in mass graves. Others were stripped naked, shackled together and dumped from planes into the ocean.

In the United States, the Carter administration objected to these gross abuses of human rights. But the CIA maintained close ties to Argentine intelligence and other right-wing elements in South America.

Some prominent politicians, such as former California Gov. Ronald Reagan, even expressed public sympathy for the Argentine military. In one radio commentary, Reagan chastised assistant secretary of state Pat Darien for her human-rights protests, saying she should "walk a mile in the moccasins" of the Argentine generals before criticizing them.

The Argentine military also banded together with six other South American military dictatorships in Operation Condor, which hunted down leftists and other dissidents around the world.
www.consortiumnews.com/1999/111299a.html

Priest’s Life Sentence Draws Widespread Praise
BUENOS AIRES, Oct 10 (IPS)- The life sentence handed down to former police chaplain Christian Von Wernich, a symbol of the Argentine Catholic Church’s complicity with the 1976-1983 military dictatorship, was described Wednesday by Argentine President Nestor Kirchner as "a good example for the world."
http://ipsnews.net/news.asp...
www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB73/index.h...
www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Latexo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••