Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#100625 Jan 27, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Strangely he is not even mentionned by any historian at the time and in all probability never even existed. He was a composite of all the gods at the time, all born of a Virgin on 25th December and all had 12 apostles (the sun and the twelve signs of the Zodiac). In 325 at the Council of Nicea, the blood soaked Constantine invited all religions, pagan and christian, to the partty, and taking what was common to all and blending it, Christianity was born. Noboddy, except some gospels which contradict each other, mentionned the greatest even in human history. And those gospels were written some 200 years after the alleged fact. Strange indeed!

Josephus of course refutes your argument entirely, some of his work is by authors using his name but the consistency is beyond question as a historical heritage.
I don't know of any accredited body challenging the over all relevance of Flavius
the Antiquities is a good starting point if you want to try.
Josephus says about Christ. " was he a man? we don't know"
Josephus was agnostic.
200 years your on your own their. The authenticity, of every Book and the letters is within the confines of the claimed authors lives. The Old and New Testimonies are the most professionally researched manuscripts on the planet.
Another thing Flavius says is. "the Temple was destroyed because God so loved James, the brother of Jesus."
Reality Check

Islip Terrace, NY

#100626 Jan 27, 2013
The Colorado Campaign to Stop $30 Billion   
        in Military Aid to Israel

http://coloradostop30billion.org/
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#100627 Jan 27, 2013
#-3

i'm just a peaceful, righteous loving human being who was brought up to be honest and compassionate, and i must state for the record as to the TRUTHS AND FACTS of real reality, that terrorist Jews are very evil occultist' creatures and i'm warned in the Holy Bible in Titus 1-14 in the new Testament not to pay any attention to occultist Talmudic Jewish Fables, because Jews are injurious gluttonous swine that personified evilness and wickedness to the highest degree.

Evil Untermenschen Jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine on land they stole by Holocaust Terrorism tactics.

Fugitive War Crime Jews in Palestine, belong in front of an International War Crime Tribunal and should have been convicted long ago of Crimes against Humanity and the Tribunal should have deliver their evil fate and curly tail arses to rot on Devil Island,where they would be monitored 24/7..
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#100628 Jan 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
The Colorado Campaign to Stop $30 Billion   
        in Military Aid to Israel
http://coloradostop30billion.org/
#-3

Great post.. and it's about time Americans woke up to the facts and Truths of these grubbing leeching parasites, who have immunity and impunity for their endless War Crimes in Palestine and in USA Hallways in Washington.

O' how Jewish terrorist grubbing greedy parasites infuriates us Americans Taxpayers. We're supporting demonized crazes devilish Jews' evil atrocities against Humanity, and that making us Americans WAR CRIME CRIMINALS TOO, by our taxpaying support!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#100629 Jan 27, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is, despite the awful history of 'Christianity'... Christ existed and there's enough evidence out there. But also the evidence in the letters of Paul and other biblical sources is fairly compelling... Faith may be required for the faint of heart.
I'm not a 'Biblical scholar'.....
A man/woman/thing who admits to not being a Biblical scholar, yet is somehow PERFECTLY qualified to make statements about the veracity and interpretation of Biblical texts?
I smell something fishy going on!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100630 Jan 28, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
A man/woman/thing who admits to not being a Biblical scholar, yet is somehow PERFECTLY qualified to make statements about the veracity and interpretation of Biblical texts?
I smell something fishy going on!
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation did not send Christ in order for 'Biblical Scholars'(none of whom are capable of fully explaining Revelation) to be the only ones to understand or recognise truth .... keep showing your ignorance ...... it's entertainment (though dark entertainment) for the thread. Oh and "veracity and interpretation of Biblical texts" mmm very very pretentious ....... we know how you Zionist Jews have been trying to destroy the truth of creation for centuries and this is just another example of your bullshit.....deep thinker!

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Location hidden

#100631 Jan 28, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation did not send Christ in order for 'Biblical Scholars'(none of whom are capable of fully explaining Revelation) to be the only ones to understand or recognise truth .... keep showing your ignorance ...... it's entertainment (though dark entertainment) for the thread. Oh and "veracity and interpretation of Biblical texts" mmm very very pretentious ....... we know how you Zionist Jews have been trying to destroy the truth of creation for centuries and this is just another example of your bullshit.....deep thinker!
the truth of Creation, Christ and other certainties for centuries
orion

Sudan

#100633 Jan 28, 2013
Cupcake from Amsterdam wrote:
This is unbelievable about Jews and their Hypocrisy.....!
A HOLOCAUST survivor jailed for his part in a 6.9 million money laundering scam was yesterday freed as "an act of mercy", because a lying Holocaust thieve get a Free out of jail card.
While in prison Mendel Rand, 87, had suffered nightmares and flashbacks to his wartime ordeal, so they set him free.
As a boy in Krakow, Poland, he had hidden from the Nazis in dark cellars with little food.
Mr Rand, from Golders Green, North London, had his 18-month jail term replaced with a suspended sentence at the Court of Appeal in London.
You have to hand it to the likes of Simon Wiesenthal creepers, all that deprivation and malnourishment actually appears to have a beneficial effect on their longevity and ability to engage in deceptions at an age when many are forced to retire, that's because they arespawned liars..
So under Zionist rule it's okay for a political dissident like Ernst Zundel, 67, to undergo more than 4 years' solitary confinement before even being convicted of a "thought crime" ofa Holohoax by Jews and sentenced to an additional 5 years, whereas a convicted fraudster from the Hasidic Jewish community (which is linked to the torture and sacrifice of Christian children in Waar World 2) is released after serving a mere five weeks, when the Court of Appeal commutes his 18-month prison term to a two-year suspended sentence.
To be fair to Rand, his crime was linked to a cigarette smuggling operation and was relatively victimless. Smokers would obtain goods without having to pay the State its percentage. Although an oversimplification, when individuals spend their own money on themselves, they will on average spend it more wisely and more to the public good than States who are spending other people's money allegedly for the 'benefit' of other people. Governments "invest" taxpayers' money in a combination of good or dubious (public services) and obvious evil (wars).
And unlike some, Rand's account of his wartime experiences does not appear to include obvious lies such as tales about escaping from "gas chambers" - three times in succession!
Mendel Rand was the "accountant"; the operation was masterminded by Brian John Beck, who had Jewish blood on his father's side.
The Rand case does help to illustrate double or even treble standards, with one law for the favored few, one law for the rest, and another law for those who expose the deceptions and criminality of the favored few.
Well, he was already involved in teh 6 million scam , so what is .9million between friends?
Reality Check

Hicksville, NY

#100634 Jan 28, 2013
Henry Sobel

Rio Grande, Brazil

#100635 Jan 28, 2013
#-3
Jews are injurious gluttonous swine
WOW !!!

Very well said, I'm not sure that i could arrange such a poetic languange in Portuguese--injuriais suína glutões--, is perhaps the closest sentence. BTW, i 100% DAMN agree they( read: jews) are Untermenschen.

Rabbi Henry Sobel
(Convicted of Shoplifting)

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100636 Jan 28, 2013
Henry Sob wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW !!!
Very well said, I'm not sure that i could arrange such a poetic languange in Portuguese--
Typical of a lowbrow such as you to think a clumsy line of words to be 'well said'.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#100637 Jan 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of a lowbrow such as you to think a clumsy line of words to

be 'well said'.
`

`

lowly common uneducated thrashy beggar, whose postings comments are illiterate...will tell us more!

Now,...tell us more,.... i command u!

USA

#100638 Jan 28, 2013
Cumcakes from Ass-jamming wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
lowly common uneducated thrashy beggar, whose postings comments are illiterate...will tell us more!
What do you need, bitter old woman? Do you want me to diagram your clumsy sentences sentences for you, ignorant harpy?

USA

#100639 Jan 28, 2013
-sentenses
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#100640 Jan 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
`

`

`

-sentenses
`

`

Spelt wrong again mofemme, nice try!
`

Hahahahah, just look @ u, trying so hard to meet my expectation as an educated troll.

Now stupid, correct your wrongly spelled word above in your posting correction endeavors and then post me again as the French Inspector Jacques Clouseau, who played a detective and a professor in grammar, u fk-up mutthead and ck-sking Troll.
ocxz

Sainte-marie, Reunion

#100641 Jan 28, 2013
Kudos to Roger Waters
backing the Palestinian UN bid for recognition as observer nation

I like him as a musician, now even more.

Location hidden

#100642 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
Now,...tell us more,.... i command u!
Excellent Cupcake ... and what's quite sad is the imbecile grovels to your command !!! What a jerk this pudding is...

USA

#100643 Jan 28, 2013
Cumcakes from Ass-jamming wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Spelt wrong again mofemme, nice try!
`
Hahahahah, just look @ u, trying so hard to meet my expectation as an educated troll.
a detective and a professor in grammar, u fk-up mutthead and ck-sking Troll.
The spelling is acceptable in the UK, ignorant crone. I was raised there.

Does being a stupid hillbilly physically hurt, whiskey face?

Location hidden

#100644 Jan 28, 2013
ocxz wrote:
Kudos to Roger Waters
backing the Palestinian UN bid for recognition as observer nation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-tQbOyaXQUkXX
Honesty and unambiguous rhetoric that is indeed rare amongst 'celebs'.... and I understand how 'celebs' are scared shitless because the Jew often controls their success/failure .... remember Brando, MJ, etc ?

Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#100645 Jan 28, 2013
ocxz wrote:
`

Kudos to Roger Waters backing the Palestinian..

`

`
UN bid for recognition as observer nation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-tQbOyaXQUkXX
`

`

`

Roger Waters expresses our feelings to a Tee/.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Hillary Smith Dec 16 mudbogger 1
Did Kim Snider resign at Story school? Dec 11 story school 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov '14 ranee 1
builders (Mar '09) May '10 Beemer 7
High Speed Internet (Feb '10) Mar '10 MFC 4
Latexo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Latexo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Latexo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]