Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,446)

Showing posts 88,901 - 88,920 of114,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Northern Truth seekers wrote:
What Zionism Jews are doing in Israel with our Zionist' backing, can and will be done here to us, in USA!
Terrorism and Jew's War Crime Atrocities.
---
THANKS! I hope you'll like the following articles

Just because millions of Americans have been cowed into silence from fear of being the

"Leper of Lepers"..... An "ANTI SEMITE"!!!

....doesn't mean that enormous Resentment at soaking distant soil with AMERICAN BLOOD for Zionist Lebensraum, isn't building to the blowing point.

I don't dislike ALL Jews as many aree in complete agreement with all anti-Zionists ...AND... Have suffered miserably under ZIONISTS!

"Among the many: "Good Jews"

“JEWISH WRITERS CLAIM POWERFUL ZIONISTS DROVE USA INTO MID-EAST WAR FOR SAKE OF ISRAEL”
http://www.usa-exile.org/news/0304/13/zionist...

ZIONISTS have killed more Jews than ANY other Group, Nationality or Entity; Yes, especially since long censored Red Cross Records prove that "only" 300,000 - died (Mostly, Typhus) in humane and R.C. inspected Work Camps. Our Soviet "Allies" refused ANY Red Cross inspections. the only "holocaust" was the mass murder of millions of German POWs

“The Eisenhower Death Camps; Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...

One Example of Zionist Crimes against Non Zionist Jews:

“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

“Is Holocaust II (shorthand for another great turning against the Jews) inevitable?”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/24/is-ho...

“Yes unless the Jews of Europe and America distance themselves from the Zionist monster before it’s too late to do so.”
  “ There is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power and sickening self-righteousness, will be transformed into anti-Semitism unless two things happen.”

EXCERPT “So as things are Israel is a nuclear-armed monster beyond control.

(From recently de-classified documents we now know that in a memorandum dated 19 July 1969, Henry Kissinger, then national security adviser, warned President Nixon that the Israelis “are probably more likely than any other country to actually use their nuclear weapons.”

And as I mentioned in my post of 30 January with the headline Is Israel on the road to “self-destruction”?

, Golda Meir said in an interview I did with her for the BBC’s Panorama programme when she was prime minster that in a doomsday situation Israel “would be prepared to take the region and the world down with it.”)” CONTINUED

“Don’t Call it Anti-Semitic. Call it Blowback!”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03/31/blowb...

EXCERPT “Among the stories that don’t get much Western press coverage, but should is one by Rosa Schiano about 12-year-old Ayoub Asalya who was killed by an Israeli missile while he was going to school.

““After a few minutes I heard an airstrike, I ran outside, and I found Wafi, Ayoub’s cousin, lying with his face on the ground. The ambulance arrived and took Wafi to the hospital.

“Then the ambulance personnel started looking for others potentially injured, and suddenly one of them started shouting that a Palestinian kid with a school uniform has been killed.
“Ayoub’s body was torn into pieces everywhere.”

If Ayoub had been an Israeli, his story would have been covered by a whole network of Western press reports....." CONTINUED

In fighting the ZIONIST Cancer, we need EVERYONE we can Rally, especially Jews who oppose Zionist Butchers.

Thanks,
Gray
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
Port Jefferson has a pos traitor in its midst.
Now, lil' "Hen-Rat" the "Has-Brat"

Watch Out there little fella....

Mommie's gonna get "Mr. Soap" to clean out "Mr. Potty-Mouth"!!!

What are you doing up at this hour, son!!!

I can hear little Hen-Rat's Mommy now:

"Now, you march STRAIGHT to your room Mister & Don't talk Back!!!!!"

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
---
.......Gray
Yet more fake facts from gary.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, lil' "Hen-Rat" the "Has-Brat"
Watch Out there little fella....
Mommie's gonna get "Mr. Soap" to clean out "Mr. Potty-Mouth"!!!
What are you doing up at this hour, son!!!
I can hear little Hen-Rat's Mommy now:
"Now, you march STRAIGHT to your room Mister & Don't talk Back!!!!!"
Now you are really proving you immaturity.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

That seems like a century ago, time just flies flyers, which way do you like it, it's however you want to take it both ways are right. That's what the encyclopedia of playing war game scenarios will tell you if you want to look it up by asking me. But because I Love you I going to dispense with the formality, Dr. Jim Cairns said something similar about his secretary and brought the Whitlam 1975, down, too bad there was no internet then, if there was we wouldn't have got the Zionist dog Hawke.
What's wrong with saying you love someone?, no one dared attach a sexual perversion to it, only broad implication of fascination, personal on the plane of spiritual was the best dirt the evil bastards who own editorial policy (pseudo Jews)could rub on it.
l battled on till a few years before the events you mention in The Lebanon then retired to be the fool on the hill, but I was with them, Hezbollah screaming till I lost my voice on my mountain,every day and night.
The Brotherhood think it's their magic moment come at last, so they turned on Hezbollah to lock in Saudi comfort.
What becomes of it is why I say, both ways are right, Israel can take their pick by directing traffic in Washington
"X and, the rest X"
`

`

`

We love you too, Rtloder,.... and we truly pray for the human beings who have to be near the Jewish war crime terrorist, that have/are Occupying Palestine.

We've given Hezbollah lots and lots of credit, that they never coward to Israeli Jew's tyranny and jew's Terrorism.

The next conflict with Israel terrorist jews, is going to be with their abnegation of the One True God and his "Light and Way" that Jews spoke and wrote about in their vile books, called the Talmud.

And that's where/when these Israeli occultist jews are going to reap what they have sown and their reparation is wrapped in Urn of Divine Judgement/.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
---

`

Just because millions of Americans have been cowed into silence from fear of being the
"Leper of Lepers"..... An "ANTI SEMITE"!!!
....doesn't mean that enormous Resentment at soaking distant soil with AMERICAN BLOOD for Zionist Lebensraum, isn't building to the blowing point.
I don't dislike ALL Jews as many aree in complete agreement with all anti-Zionists ...AND... Have suffered miserably under ZIONISTS!
"Among the many: "Good Jews"
“JEWISH WRITERS CLAIM POWERFUL ZIONISTS DROVE USA INTO MID-EAST WAR FOR SAKE OF ISRAEL”
http://www.usa-exile.org/news/0304/13/zionist...
ZIONISTS have killed more Jews than ANY other Group, Nationality or Entity; Yes, especially since long censored Red Cross Records prove that "only" 300,000 - died (Mostly, Typhus) in humane and R.C. inspected Work Camps. Our Soviet "Allies" refused ANY Red Cross inspections. the only "holocaust" was the mass murder of millions of German POWs
“The Eisenhower Death Camps; Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
One Example of Zionist Crimes against Non Zionist Jews:
“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).
“Is Holocaust II (shorthand for another great turning against the Jews) inevitable?”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/24/is-ho...
“Yes unless the Jews of Europe and America distance themselves from the Zionist monster before it’s too late to do so.”
  “ There is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power and sickening self-righteousness, will be transformed into anti-Semitism unless two things happen.”
EXCERPT “So as things are Israel is a nuclear-armed monster beyond control.
(From recently de-classified documents we now know that in a memorandum dated 19 July 1969, Henry Kissinger, then national security adviser, warned President Nixon that the Israelis “are probably more likely than any other country to actually use their nuclear weapons.”
And as I mentioned in my post of 30 January with the headline Is Israel on the road to “self-destruction”?
Golda Meir said in an interview I did with her for the BBC’s Panorama programme when she was prime minster that in a doomsday situation Israel “would be prepared to take the region and the world down with it.”)” CONTINUED
“Don’t Call it Anti-Semitic. Call it Blowback!”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03/31/blowb...
EXCERPT “Among the stories that don’t get much Western press coverage, but should is one by Rosa Schiano about 12-year-old Ayoub Asalya who was killed by an Israeli missile while he was going to school.
“After a few minutes I heard an airstrike, I ran outside, and I found Wafi, Ayoub’s cousin, lying with his face on the ground. The ambulance arrived and took Wafi to the hospital.
“Then the ambulance personnel started looking for others potentially injured, and suddenly one of them started shouting that a Palestinian kid with a school uniform has been killed.
“Ayoub’s body was torn into pieces everywhere.”
If Ayoub had been an Israeli, his story would have been covered by a whole network of Western press reports....." CONTINUED
In fighting the ZIONIST Cancer, we need EVERYONE we can Rally, especially Jews who oppose Zionist Butchers.
Thanks,Gray
This is a great posting Gray~

It shows the real Truth, which is surreal to those that never knew they were living in Jew's Fables. People who read the New Testament were advised in writing not to pay any attention to "Jewish Fables, in Titus 1-14.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

`

`

In fact and Truth Titus: 1-(10-14) states,

verse 10 of Titus chapter one stated by the "International Standard Verision Bible" stated the following:

Titus: 1 verse 10: For there are many people who are rebellious, especially those who are converts from Judaism. They speak utter nonsense and deceive people.

Same Titus 1 and verse 14 stated: not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men who turn away from the truth.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Gross Whore wrote:
`Verision Bible" stated the following:
Titus: 1 verse 10:

Giving head to Jewish fathers, and commandments of men who turn away from the booze.
A sermon! You're on a roll this morning, aren't you, crone? It's a good thing you don't have a job or cleanliness, anything else to get in the way of your twisted little crusade.

Have a nice hangover!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

`

`

`

People should never be scared to speak boldly out against Jews Lies, distortions, deceptions and their vile evilness and wickedness!

You have a Higher Master the righteous of hearts must listen to and answer too.

And God's Wrath is directed to the Jewish Cult of endless evilness and they (jews) cannot call His Almighty Judgement "anti-Semitic" when Divine Judgement is brought against Jews and their Monstrous Endless Evils. Jews are condemned for using and defaming His Holy Name when stating Jews are God's Chosen people, which is a Jew Satanic Lie and a Jew Blasphemous Deception...
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

A sermon! You're on a roll this morning, aren't you, crone? It's a good thing you don't have a job or cleanliness, anything else to get in the way of your twisted little crusade.
Have a nice hangover!
`

`

lowly and desperate illiterate recluse, good morning to u!

Now, you are commanded to post us today!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
lowly and desperate illiterate recluse, good morning to u!
Now, you are commanded to post us today!
I think I'll mock you and your clumsy diatribes anytime I wish, old crone.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

I think I'll mock you and your clumsy diatribes anytime I wish, old crone.
`

`

`

`

`

Yes, good slave, we've commanded you to mock us and we're commanding you to continue!

just keep doing our commanding bidding old illiterate troll, and we'll just get along fine..

Now stupid ignorant smelly old one, post and mock us again as we've commanded you to do before!

You becoming a good obedient slave Troll! Whoever said, that you cannot teach old j Trolls new tricks?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
You becoming a good obedient slave Troll! Whoever said, that you cannot teach old j Trolls new tricks?
I'm pleased you now enjoy being called out for the ignorant, semi-literate, slob that you are, old hag. Had any of your poorly composed posts deleted lately?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

`

`

Quoted from Reviewers @ wtax:

Yuval Diskin, who retired as Shin Bet chief in 2011, last year warned that Netanyahu sought a "messianic" war with Iran.

His new criticism was potentially more potent given that Shin Bet duties include vetting civil servants' psychological fitness for security posts, though there was no indication Diskin was citing any official assessment of the prime minister.

"At play inside Netanyahu, in my opinion, is a mix of ideology, a deep sense that he is a prince of a 'royal family' from the Jerusalem elite, alongside insecurity and a deep fear of taking responsibility," Diskin said in a front-page interview published by Israel's biggest-selling daily Yedioth Ahronoth.

Ridiculing what he deemed Netanyahu's "zig-zag" style in decision-making, Diskin added that the prime minister "has no strong core, no tough kernel about which you can say,'Know what? In an extreme situation, in a crisis situation, I can follow him. I can trust him.'"

Yedioth, which has often editorialized against Netanyahu, published a response by the prime minister's office dismissing Diskin's remarks as "fatuous". The statement accused Diskin of being motivated by politics and resentment at not having been chosen to head the Mossad spy service when he left the Shin Bet."

We're wondering if the Shin Bet is profiling Netanyahu as a madman,..... is a future way to indemnify Israeli Jews from standing on trial for their Supreme Holocaust and Supreme War Crimes against Humanity!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

I'm pleased you now enjoy being called out for the ignorant, semi-literate, slob that you are, old hag. Had any of your poorly composed posts deleted lately?
`

`

Good Idiotic Troll, now you can take your afternoon constitutional anal crap in your reclusive pachyderm bed and then eat it, brown lips.

Now we command u to,....Post us again!
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

The jews are not the problem. The war is between the Christians and the Muslims.

I mean the Jews (Torah), Christians (Bible), Muslims (Quran) are about the same from our prespective. Their books have about the same kinds of stories. They are full of themselves. The white people want us to believe that most of the black people are either Christian or Muslim. I simply do not agree. The black people have their own religion, Vooduism and Zuluism. I am Hindu and am in awe of the Christians and Muslims eating meat when their book says not to kill. How do they justify it?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Good Idiotic Troll, now you can take your afternoon constitutional anal crap in your reclusive pachyderm bed and then eat it, brown lips.
Now we command u to,....Post us again!
You must have become tired of detailing wealthy people's yachts, so you're now a full time hate monger. How's the pay? That's quite a shift in your career, especially considering your can barely write, crone. Your envy, thus hatred of others is palpable, old lady.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Raj at Earth wrote:
The jews are not the problem. The war is between the Christians and the Muslims.
I mean the Jews (Torah), Christians (Bible), Muslims (Quran) are about the same from our prespective. Their books have about the same kinds of stories. They are full of themselves. The white people want us to believe that most of the black people are either Christian or Muslim. I simply do not agree. The black people have their own religion, Vooduism and Zuluism. I am Hindu and am in awe of the Christians and Muslims eating meat when their book says not to kill. How do they justify it?
`

`

`

You are right, we should not eat meat.

It's the meat eaters that are carnivorous animals and who like to kill human beings. Is this what you are eluding too? Jews eat kosher meat that's blessed, what does that mean?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`You must have become tired of detailing wealthy people's yachts, so you're now a full time hate monger. How's the pay? That's quite a shift in your career, especially considering your can barely write, crone. Your envy, thus hatred of others is palpable, old lady.
`

`

redundant and very boorish! We commanding u to try again, illiterate troll!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
redundant and very boorish! We commanding u to try again, illiterate troll!
There's nothing redundant about showing you for the creepy fool that you are, granny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,901 - 88,920 of114,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Latexo Discussions

Search the Latexo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr geektechTX 21,013
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr SamDamnit 16,782
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
•••
•••
•••
•••

Latexo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••