Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100135 Jan 4, 2013
`

`

`

People should never be scared to speak boldly out against Jews Lies, distortions, deceptions and their vile evilness and wickedness!

You have a Higher Master the righteous of hearts must listen to and answer too.

And God's Wrath is directed to the Jewish Cult of endless evilness and they (jews) cannot call His Almighty Judgement "anti-Semitic" when Divine Judgement is brought against Jews and their Monstrous Endless Evils. Jews are condemned for using and defaming His Holy Name when stating Jews are God's Chosen people, which is a Jew Satanic Lie and a Jew Blasphemous Deception...
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100136 Jan 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

A sermon! You're on a roll this morning, aren't you, crone? It's a good thing you don't have a job or cleanliness, anything else to get in the way of your twisted little crusade.
Have a nice hangover!
`

`

lowly and desperate illiterate recluse, good morning to u!

Now, you are commanded to post us today!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100137 Jan 4, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
lowly and desperate illiterate recluse, good morning to u!
Now, you are commanded to post us today!
I think I'll mock you and your clumsy diatribes anytime I wish, old crone.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100138 Jan 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

I think I'll mock you and your clumsy diatribes anytime I wish, old crone.
`

`

`

`

`

Yes, good slave, we've commanded you to mock us and we're commanding you to continue!

just keep doing our commanding bidding old illiterate troll, and we'll just get along fine..

Now stupid ignorant smelly old one, post and mock us again as we've commanded you to do before!

You becoming a good obedient slave Troll! Whoever said, that you cannot teach old j Trolls new tricks?

USA

#100139 Jan 4, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
You becoming a good obedient slave Troll! Whoever said, that you cannot teach old j Trolls new tricks?
I'm pleased you now enjoy being called out for the ignorant, semi-literate, slob that you are, old hag. Had any of your poorly composed posts deleted lately?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100140 Jan 4, 2013
`

`

Quoted from Reviewers @ wtax:

Yuval Diskin, who retired as Shin Bet chief in 2011, last year warned that Netanyahu sought a "messianic" war with Iran.

His new criticism was potentially more potent given that Shin Bet duties include vetting civil servants' psychological fitness for security posts, though there was no indication Diskin was citing any official assessment of the prime minister.

"At play inside Netanyahu, in my opinion, is a mix of ideology, a deep sense that he is a prince of a 'royal family' from the Jerusalem elite, alongside insecurity and a deep fear of taking responsibility," Diskin said in a front-page interview published by Israel's biggest-selling daily Yedioth Ahronoth.

Ridiculing what he deemed Netanyahu's "zig-zag" style in decision-making, Diskin added that the prime minister "has no strong core, no tough kernel about which you can say,'Know what? In an extreme situation, in a crisis situation, I can follow him. I can trust him.'"

Yedioth, which has often editorialized against Netanyahu, published a response by the prime minister's office dismissing Diskin's remarks as "fatuous". The statement accused Diskin of being motivated by politics and resentment at not having been chosen to head the Mossad spy service when he left the Shin Bet."

We're wondering if the Shin Bet is profiling Netanyahu as a madman,..... is a future way to indemnify Israeli Jews from standing on trial for their Supreme Holocaust and Supreme War Crimes against Humanity!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100141 Jan 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

I'm pleased you now enjoy being called out for the ignorant, semi-literate, slob that you are, old hag. Had any of your poorly composed posts deleted lately?
`

`

Good Idiotic Troll, now you can take your afternoon constitutional anal crap in your reclusive pachyderm bed and then eat it, brown lips.

Now we command u to,....Post us again!
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#100142 Jan 4, 2013
The jews are not the problem. The war is between the Christians and the Muslims.

I mean the Jews (Torah), Christians (Bible), Muslims (Quran) are about the same from our prespective. Their books have about the same kinds of stories. They are full of themselves. The white people want us to believe that most of the black people are either Christian or Muslim. I simply do not agree. The black people have their own religion, Vooduism and Zuluism. I am Hindu and am in awe of the Christians and Muslims eating meat when their book says not to kill. How do they justify it?

USA

#100143 Jan 4, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Good Idiotic Troll, now you can take your afternoon constitutional anal crap in your reclusive pachyderm bed and then eat it, brown lips.
Now we command u to,....Post us again!
You must have become tired of detailing wealthy people's yachts, so you're now a full time hate monger. How's the pay? That's quite a shift in your career, especially considering your can barely write, crone. Your envy, thus hatred of others is palpable, old lady.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100144 Jan 4, 2013
Raj at Earth wrote:
The jews are not the problem. The war is between the Christians and the Muslims.
I mean the Jews (Torah), Christians (Bible), Muslims (Quran) are about the same from our prespective. Their books have about the same kinds of stories. They are full of themselves. The white people want us to believe that most of the black people are either Christian or Muslim. I simply do not agree. The black people have their own religion, Vooduism and Zuluism. I am Hindu and am in awe of the Christians and Muslims eating meat when their book says not to kill. How do they justify it?
`

`

`

You are right, we should not eat meat.

It's the meat eaters that are carnivorous animals and who like to kill human beings. Is this what you are eluding too? Jews eat kosher meat that's blessed, what does that mean?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100145 Jan 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`You must have become tired of detailing wealthy people's yachts, so you're now a full time hate monger. How's the pay? That's quite a shift in your career, especially considering your can barely write, crone. Your envy, thus hatred of others is palpable, old lady.
`

`

redundant and very boorish! We commanding u to try again, illiterate troll!

USA

#100146 Jan 4, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
redundant and very boorish! We commanding u to try again, illiterate troll!
There's nothing redundant about showing you for the creepy fool that you are, granny.
Lil Joey Garrett

Port Jefferson, NY

#100147 Jan 4, 2013
~55

It's time to go after the Israeli Terrorist Jews and bring these War Crime Serial Killers to human Justice, in Hague the International War Crime Tribunal.

It just sickens me to see these Holocaust Criminals running free in Palestine.
Lil Joey Garrett

Port Jefferson, NY

#100148 Jan 4, 2013
`

`~

Does anyone really know what's going on in Syria?

I do and i'd like to tell you that it hac a 90 percent chance of leading to World War 3!
Lil Joey Garrett

Port Jefferson, NY

#100149 Jan 4, 2013
`

correction:

hac to has
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#100150 Jan 4, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Please do us a favor, we don't like u and we never will, especially after u've threatened one of us, with the Israel's death squad..
U have a little diseased chicken's brain and our postings about Israeli Terrorism was not direct to a mindless J Occultist like u.
......but since u chosen to engage us again, this is what we have to say to u and your kind:
U are pathetically incredibly a very stupid wicked creature, that's a cyber terrorist for Israeli Jew's Supreme Holocaust Program.
U are a spawned Liar, whose pea brain was circumcised.
U r a evil mindless twerp, that's subverting the Truth about israeli jews Terrorism, and Israel's Supreme War Crimes.
Israel is guilty of Genocide, Ethnic cleansing, Extermination program, kidnapping, Crime against Humanity.
Israel is also guilty of ghoulish selling of young freshly killed Palestinian' body parts, along with Jew's tortured chambers, that has been documented just how heinous and horrendous Israeli Jew's molestation of young Palestinian children, that really exist, in their torture chamber of evil freakishness, where Palestinian children welcome death..
Now one can understand why Palestinians have martys!
Now "stupid grover", we want u to listen up very closely! U must stop harassing us, stop staking us, stop threatening us and stop slandering us and our good name and reputation.
It's time for u to move on mutt-face, and don't lets us see u posting your hate crimes and threats again on this Historical Truth seekers site.
Hope the New Year bring Justice for the Native Palestinian people who have been in a Supreme Holocaust Occupation for 65 plus years, by Terrorist Jews, calling themselves Israelis.
my point about you stands, dont care if you like me ha ha !but the truth stands , you just cant handle it, just like you cant handle yourself.you have no good name or reputation btw you attack first you cant handle it go cry about ,hate crimes?? that would be you better chech yourself you have some serious mental issues, and you do not intimatate me one bit. truth seekers ha ha delusional is what you and we and us are,how many personalits you have ???? they are all in trouble, which you prove every time you post you can dish it out but by know means can take it.i have not posted any kind of threats but by all means try to prove it i will fight your delustions all the way,you want to act like a real human cool if not thats ok to i am in this with you all the way your chose you need to be put in check with all the hatred that comes from you and anybody that stands up to you , you fabercate to the best of your abilty, i have know problem with putting you straight with the lies that spew from you.
jerry k

Las Vegas, NV

#100153 Jan 4, 2013
wow, incredible hate coming from guess who
, joey, gray and other very shallow people. Its sad to see such hate in people who claim to be americans. Incredible they diss the freedom they enjoy.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#100154 Jan 4, 2013
jerry k wrote:
`

wow, incredible hate coming from guess who
, joey, gray and other very shallow people. Its sad to see such hate in people who claim to be americans. Incredible they diss the freedom they enjoy.
`

`

What you call hate is from our forefather Constitution that spells out Liberties and Freedom for all and even asswipe like u.

You and your kind hate freedoms for all, its in your ideologue of the Red Army Serial killer, know as Jews, who followed jew Karl Marx book of the Communist manesfesto for jews. Jews real Supreme Holocaust was never reported from their Russia's Jew Revolution in 1917 to 1945. That's when u and your kind murdered over 100 million non-Jews and Christians, with total immunity and impunity.

We know who u are jerry k, you spell America with a small 'a' Only a commie k bostard would do that.. Now FOADD!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100156 Jan 4, 2013
`
`

`

`
I find it quite disturbingly sad, when u delete Lil Joeys postings.
jerry k

Las Vegas, NV

#100157 Jan 4, 2013
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
What you call hate is from our forefather Constitution that spells out Liberties and Freedom for all and even asswipe like u.
You and your kind hate freedoms for all, its in your ideologue of the Red Army Serial killer, know as Jews, who followed jew Karl Marx book of the Communist manesfesto for jews. Jews real Supreme Holocaust was never reported from their Russia's Jew Revolution in 1917 to 1945. That's when u and your kind murdered over 100 million non-Jews and Christians, with total immunity and impunity.
We know who u are jerry k, you spell America with a small 'a' Only a commie k bostard would do that.. Now FOADD!
do you really believe the crap you spew?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr tkm 696
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Gasman 543
Review: Law Offices Of Lynn E Markham And Rache... Oct 21 Mvazeery 1
Palestinian leader calls settlers "herd of cattle" Oct 19 Gem 2
Kim Briney Turman Oct 13 Small town justic... 1
cute chick with glasses at holiday inn (Aug '13) Sep '14 itzasecret 2
Indefensible and Illegal Israeli Land Seizure G... Sep '14 LAVON AFFAIR 3
Latexo Dating
Find my Match

Latexo People Search