Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Professor Ayreshill

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#99567 Dec 5, 2012
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hasbarat assclown, every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for IDF/ Tsahal / Mossad atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Muslims and Arabs
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to troll / spam / smear & be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
7.I need a straight jacket and a heavy medication schedule.
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99568 Dec 5, 2012
Hi!! I'm Faggotassbitch filthy disease riddled oczx alias Professor Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems due to a rear end disease that I cannot seem to get rid of!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99569 Dec 5, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Professor Ayreshill.
Can't you see that you are doing harm to the people you are supposed to serve ?
You've been told again and again to stop your silly rambling, why doesn't your mummy take that computer away from you ?
You are a hatemonger, in addition to being a cut rate cyber slut.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99570 Dec 5, 2012
Professor Ayreshill wrote:
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hasbarat assclown, every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my a heavy medication schedule.
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease and it has affected my pea brain! I have some serious mental issues and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99571 Dec 5, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been told again and again to stop your silly rambling, why doesn't your mummy take that computer away from you ?
THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation are at it again! LOL! Disease infested oczx and LIL' JOEY THE GUESS WHO NORTHERN DIMBRAIN wouldn't know the truth if it bit you two clowns on your filthy rear ends!!The poor stupid Hamasarats! The imbeciles stay on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread their Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. They are pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99572 Dec 5, 2012
Bloody Scabs wrote:
<quoted text>
@
I really don't have a life,... do i?
It must be Tough being a lowly illiterate idiot, whose a reclusive imbecile and a Get that big Arab Pacifier and start getting a life with it!
I work with my computer and take shots at imbeciles such as you because frankly, you're a laughable target, old barf bag.

Why do you switch nics so often? Do you actually believe someone is going to think you're some sort of organisation?

You were told to learn to write, so get on it, ancient hag.
Professor Ayreshill

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#99573 Dec 5, 2012
My Dearest god Bibi, peace be with your tasty sausage. Just found out that the educated people on this forum are not giving up! Can't blame them ! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "MUSLIMS, ARABS, HIZBULLAH, PALESTINE, TERRORISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE SYRIA RUSSIANS CHINESE VENEZUELA CHAVEZ CUBA CASTRO ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! I’m OBSESSED by them so much that the lies I have in stock are filling up my despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF OUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are the free leaders in Venezuela, China and Iran.
Truth is Zionists are behind all of our murdering escapades and blaming it all on scapegoats, but educated people see the reality, my god Bibi the holly sausage ! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! Our shills McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Yet Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! I have been milking The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are yet am asking you, my god Bibi with your wonderful sausage, why is it that no one pays attention to my crap ?. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Allahmogordo & AlBurqah as a dormant cellt (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist Ayreshiite
I am lying here with my filthy rear end up in the air waiting for your messiah Bibi,. in the eternal hope that people will buy into my drivel.
Yours Forever!!

Signed, THE HASBAYSHIRE BIBIDOMITE!
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99574 Dec 5, 2012
Professor Ayreshill wrote:
My Dearest god Bibi, peace be with your tasty sausage. Just found out that the educated people on this forum are not giving up! Can't blame them ! I had been trying my people will buy into my drivel.
Yours Forever!!
Signed, THE HASBAYSHIRE BIBIDOMITE!
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease and it has affected my pea brain! I have some serious mental issues and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99575 Dec 5, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hatemonger, in addition to being a cut rate cyber slut.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#99576 Dec 5, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

I work with my computer and take shots at imbeciles such as you because frankly, you're a laughable target, old barf bag.
Why do you switch nics so often? Do you actually believe someone is going to think you're some sort of organisation?
You were told to learn to write, so get on it, ancient hag.
`

u work with ur computer and what's ur computers name,,.... idiot~

USA

#99577 Dec 5, 2012
Bloody Skank wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Is that considered a witty line in your dive hangout, old cow? Why do you lamely try to present yourself as a group of like-minded morons? Is that because you have so much 'moron' in personal reserve?
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99578 Dec 5, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
LEARN TO WRITE A COMPLETE SENTENCE CLOWN! SILLY HAMASARAT!! Now it's " booby SANDS"! It's nice to know that "GUESS WHO IS A LYING HAMAS PATRIOT" alias "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#99579 Dec 5, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`Is that considered a witty line in your dive hangout, old cow? Why do you lamely try to present yourself as a group of like-

"minded morons? Is that because you have so much 'moron' in personal reserve?
`

`

U'll be screened real soon and i hope u have ur Arab pacifier with u when ur being screened....

.....u'r a lowly racist bigoted imbecilic idiot from parents whose eggs and sperms should have been flushed....

Do u and the the Ayrshire moron really think "we" @ Sinai give two dreks what two feeble bigoted uneducated twerp like u two think.

"We" love when u two post ur illiteracy and assume "we" are all one person. "We" love u two clueless a-hole j terrorist bostards, that support Israel's Terrorism. That's why it's a must for u Traitorous critters to be screened and exposed.
Professor Ayershire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99580 Dec 5, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
U'll be screened real soon and i hope u have ur Arab pacifier with u when ur being screened....
.....u'r a lowly racist bigoted imbecilic idiot from parents whose eggs and and exposed.
Now it's " booby SANDS"! It's nice to know that "GUESS WHO IS A LYING HAMAS PATRIOT" alias "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Professor Ayershire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99581 Dec 5, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
bigoted uneducated twerp like u two think.
"We" love when u two post ur illiteracy and assume "we" are all one person. "We" love u two clueless a-hole j terrorist bostards, that support Israel's Terrorism. That's why it's a must for u Traitorous critters to be screened and exposed.
LIAR! TERROIST SUPPORTING HAMASARAT!! This is how YOUR HEROES IN Hamas cares about Palestinians who want to live in peace and have their own identity! Hamas terrorist murdering scum fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza City, rather than from the many open fields outside of the populated areas in the Gaza Strip provoking Israel into tar getting the rockets and the terrorists who fire them. As soon as the terrorists fire the rockets, they run to special underground bunkers that are open only to the Hamas terrorists, thereby leaving civilians above ground and vulnerable to Israeli rockets. That's how filthy disgusting Hamas uses innocent Palestinians as human shields! This is a deliberate tactic employed by Hamas over many years and designed to bring about international condemnation of Israel for inadvertently killing Palestinian civilians. Israel’s only other options would be to allow Hamas rockets to be fired unanswered into Israel, or to conduct a ground war which would result in even greater international condemnation. Every time it fires rockets into Israel and provokes Israel into returning fire, it weakens the Palestinian Authority its arch enemy in the West Bank. The Palestinian Authority has renounced violence, but it has no choice other than to support filthy murdering Hamas’ violence against Israel, which is popular among many Palestinians. The end result is a strengthened Hamas, which is seen as doing something and a weakened Palestinian Authority, which is seen as doing nothing.
Professor Ayershire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99582 Dec 5, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
U'll be screened real soon and i hope u have ur Arab pacifier with u when ur being moron really think "we" @ Sinai give two dreks what two feeble bigoted uneducated twerp like u two think.
Let's talk about Terrorists you brainwashed nutjob!! FOR THE MILLIONTH FLIPPIN' TIME!!!!!! HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that these brainwashed uneducated clowns love to do. Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid we and other countries give them and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.

USA

#99583 Dec 5, 2012
Bloody Scabs wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`

Do u and the the Ayrshire moron really think "we" @ Sinai give two dreks "We" love u two clueless a-hole j terrorist bostards, that support Israel's Terrorism. That's why it's a must for u Traitorous critters to be screened and exposed.
You'll be doing this so-called screening, old biddy? Please proceed, but may I take a moment to laugh in your racist face again?

Accuse me of illiteracy all you'd like, but this is a written format, hag, and your repeated fumbles give yourself and aliases away every time.

Since: Dec 12

Bakersfield, CA

#99584 Dec 5, 2012
It's one of the horrific ironies of our time.. How a people without a 'homeland' and victims of genocide decided to inflict apartheid and genocide on another people. Israel can't last the way it's operating. They've literally isolated themselves from the rest of the civil world with their policies. If you disagree you are either A)Completely ignorant on the history of Israel B) A Christian pro-Zionist C)Pyschopath or more than likely D) A combination of all above.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99585 Dec 5, 2012
Danny Manslaughter wrote:
It's one of the horrific ironies of our time.. How a people without a 'homeland' and victims of genocide decided to inflict apartheid and genocide on another people. Israel can't last the way it's operating. They've literally isolated themselves from the rest of the civil world with their policies. If you disagree you are either A)Completely ignorant on the history of Israel B) A Christian pro-Zionist C)Pyschopath or more than likely D) A combination of all above.
TERROIST SUPPORTING HAMASARAT!! This is how YOUR HEROES IN Hamas cares about Palestinians who want to live in peace and have their own identity! Hamas terrorist murdering scum fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza City, rather than from the many open fields outside of the populated areas in the Gaza Strip provoking Israel into tar getting the rockets and the terrorists who fire them. As soon as the terrorists fire the rockets, they run to special underground bunkers that are open only to the Hamas terrorists, thereby leaving civilians above ground and vulnerable to Israeli rockets. That's how filthy disgusting Hamas uses innocent Palestinians as human shields! This is a deliberate tactic employed by Hamas over many years and designed to bring about international condemnation of Israel for inadvertently killing Palestinian civilians. Israel’s only other options would be to allow Hamas rockets to be fired unanswered into Israel, or to conduct a ground war which would result in even greater international condemnation. Every time it fires rockets into Israel and provokes Israel into returning fire, it weakens the Palestinian Authority its arch enemy in the West Bank. The Palestinian Authority has renounced violence, but it has no choice other than to support filthy murdering Hamas’ violence against Israel, which is popular among many Palestinians. The end result is a strengthened Hamas, which is seen as doing something and a weakened Palestinian Authority, which is seen as doing nothing.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99586 Dec 5, 2012
Danny Manslaughter wrote:
LIAR!! ONLY YOU STINKIN' ARABS CLOWNS DISPISE THEM!! The rest of the world DOES NOT assclown!! I've proved it to a hundred times but you remain the biggest LIAR IN TOPIX!! SYRIAN THE FILTHY LIAR!
PRINCETON, NJ -- For the first time since 1991, more than 6 in 10 Americans -- 63%-- say their sympathies in the Middle East situation lie more with the Israelis than with the Palestinians. Fifteen percent side more with the Palestinians, down slightly from recent years, while a combined 23% favor both sides, favor neither side, or have no opinion.
Furthermore Most Europeans favor Israel over Palestinians LIAR! You never prove ANYTHING dummy. You just make this ignorant nonsense in the lump you like to call a brain.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/126155/support-isr ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 52 min why 572
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 18,556
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
cute chick with glasses at holiday inn (Aug '13) Sep 20 itzasecret 2
Indefensible and Illegal Israeli Land Seizure G... Sep 18 LAVON AFFAIR 3
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
•••
•••
•••

Latexo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Latexo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Latexo