Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99549 Dec 5, 2012
Guess Who is a Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Great post.......as usual!
Here we go again! We've demanded Iran join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, and the World expects that now,... after Palestine has complaint about if we don't have someone strong and un-genuflecting to Jew"s Zionism agendas in the halls of Washington. Our system must be overhauled and Zionist must be screened under the "Patriot Act". Screening is taking place in other Nations, that must be enforced here,...in the good ole' USA.
No it's not BRAINWASHED LIAR!! All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Guess Who is a Patriot

Port Jefferson, NY

#99550 Dec 5, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

WE NEED TO SHUT your FILTHY U.N. DOWN FOR GOOD!
`

`

`

Calm down mrs. supporting Israeli jew terrorist milker/.

Why dont you mellow out while milking the jew terrorist IDF utters.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99551 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
`
`
`
GUESS WHO IS A PATRIOT OF WHAT?? SILLY HAMASARAT!! Now it's "GUESS WHO IS A LYING HAMAS PATRIOT"! It's nice to know that "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99553 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
`
`
`
CALM DOWN YOU TERROIST SUPPORTING HAMASARAT!! This is how YOUR HEROES IN Hamas cares about Palestinians who want to live in peace and have their own identity! Hamas terrorist murdering scum fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza City, rather than from the many open fields outside of the populated areas in the Gaza Strip provoking Israel into tar getting the rockets and the terrorists who fire them. As soon as the terrorists fire the rockets, they run to special underground bunkers that are open only to the Hamas terrorists, thereby leaving civilians above ground and vulnerable to Israeli rockets. That's how filthy disgusting Hamas uses innocent Palestinians as human shields! This is a deliberate tactic employed by Hamas over many years and designed to bring about international condemnation of Israel for inadvertently killing Palestinian civilians. Israelís only other options would be to allow Hamas rockets to be fired unanswered into Israel, or to conduct a ground war which would result in even greater international condemnation. Every time it fires rockets into Israel and provokes Israel into returning fire, it weakens the Palestinian Authority its arch enemy in the West Bank. The Palestinian Authority has renounced violence, but it has no choice other than to support filthy murdering Hamasí violence against Israel, which is popular among many Palestinians. The end result is a strengthened Hamas, which is seen as doing something and a weakened Palestinian Authority, which is seen as doing nothing.
Guess Who is a Patriot

Port Jefferson, NY

#99554 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>

`

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!!!
`

`

and r u the israeli scum bucket milker, whose going to shut my little southern bell mouth?

"O me, O my,.. a little savaged j terrorist milking b!tch is going to shut my mouth"

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99555 Dec 5, 2012
Gross Whore is a Patsy wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Another pathetic crack at humour from the vocabulary deficient old witch.
No wonder no one respects you.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99556 Dec 5, 2012
Gross Whore is a Patsy wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
and r u the israeli scum bucket milker, whose going to shut my little southern bell mouth?
"O me, O my,.. a little savaged j terrorist milking b!tch is going to shut my mouth"
If you're going to try your grimy hand at one-liners, try to learn to write at least one sentence without bungling, ignorant harpy.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99557 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
`
`
Guess Who the HamasaRAT is alias Lil' Joey alias Fruitcake from Amsterdam alias JOB alias Booby alias Bobalina alias Whiney Wawa and Friends alias Guess who the clown is alias Northern dim bulb is well known throughout the world of Palestinian Hamas as one of the best Milkers money can buy! He's able to milk at least ten at a time which gives the terrorists plenty of time throughout the day to do what they do best! That is to dress up women and children as suicide bombers, use them as human shields and set up rocket launchers and send them off as fast as one can say 'Lil' Joey Bobalina Booby Whiney and Friends guess who is the Northern Dim brain."
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#99558 Dec 5, 2012
Rambone wrote:
The U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved a resolution Monday calling on Israel to quickly open its nuclear program for inspection and backing a high-level conference to ban nuclear weapons from the Middle East which was just cancelled.
All the Arab nations and Iran had planned to attend the conference in mid-December in Helsinki, Finland, but the United States announced on Nov. 23 that it wouldn't take place, citing political turmoil in the region and Iran's defiant stance on nonproliferation. Iran and some Arab nations countered that the real reason for the cancellation was Israel's refusal to attend.
The resolution, approved by a vote of 174-6 with 6 abstentions, calls on Israel to join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty "without further delay" and open its nuclear facilities to inspection by the International Atomic Energy Agency. Those voting "no" were Israel, the U.S., Canada, Marshall Islands, Micronesia and Palau.
Resolutions adopted by the 193-member General Assembly are not legally binding but they do reflect world opinion and carry moral and political weight.
Israel refuses to confirm or deny it has nuclear bombs though it is widely believed to have a nuclear arsenal. It has refused to join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, or NPT, along with three nuclear weapon states ó India, Pakistan and North Korea.
Those voting "no" were Israel, the U.S., Canada, Marshall Islands, Micronesia and Palau.

Why am i not surprised ?

Good news anyway. A step in the right direction.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#99559 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>Guess Who the HamasaRAT is alias Lil' Joey alias Fruitcake from Amsterdam alias JOB alias Booby alias Bobalina alias Whiney Wawa and Friends alias Guess who the clown is alias Northern dim bulb is well known throughout the world of Palestinian Hamas as one of the best Milkers money can buy! He's able to milk at least ten at a time which gives the terrorists plenty of time throughout the day to do what they do best! That is to dress up women and children as suicide bombers, use them as human shields and set up rocket launchers and send them off as fast as one can say 'Lil' Joey Bobalina Booby Whiney and Friends guess who is the Northern Dim brain."
Eat your souless heart out, pathetic shill.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#99560 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
`
`
Great post.......as usual!
Here we go again! We've demanded Iran join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, and the World expects that now,... after Palestine has complaint about israel's Nuclear facility and after now that Palestine is an official intermediate Statehood, that Israel open their Nuclear facility doors to World scrutiny, like everyone else has done in the past.
Yes, israeli jews being held accountable was/is a must thing to do, until we step in on behalf of this jew Terrorizing and Tyrannical Israel's Rogue Regime and postponed jewish destiny.
By us defending Israel's jew terror and letting jews be defiant to USA and all the International rules and regulations of the World, makes us liable for their acts of Terrorism, which we brought other Nation down for.
Israel's non-compliance is why 99 percent of the World's Nation have turned their back on USA puppet leaders, who are endorsers of Zion's Hypocrisy, thus leaving the front door to our Nation's Security opened for "new" Jew Jonathan Pollack traitors and pro-War Crime fugitives Netanyahu acts and look alikes, that are treasonous subverting renegades to our foreign policies.
Zionism/Communism will be our destruction, if we don't have someone strong and un-genuflecting to Jew"s Zionism agendas in the halls of Washington. Our system must be overhauled and Zionist must be screened under the "Patriot Act". Screening is taking place in other Nations, that must be enforced here,...in the good ole' USA.
@

Excellent!

And i too believe in the Patriot Act, only when it comes to Israel and the Talmudic Cult they represent. Other Counties are starting screening and it will make a Country more Secure when you screen subverting J Traitors,, whose allegiances is to Israel's Terrorist.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#99561 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>GUESS WHO IS A PATRIOT OF WHAT?? SILLY HAMASARAT!! Now it's "GUESS WHO IS A LYING HAMAS PATRIOT"! It's nice to know that "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Calm down Professor Ayreshill.
Can't you see that you are doing harm to the people you are supposed to serve ?
You've been told again and again to stop your silly rambling, why doesn't your mummy take that computer away from you ?
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99562 Dec 5, 2012
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Professor Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Assadarat and HamasaRat atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#99563 Dec 5, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Another pathetic crack at humour from the vocabulary deficient old witch.
No wonder no one respects you.
@

U really don't have a life,... do u?

It must be Tough being a lowly illiterate idiot, whose a reclusive imbecile and a Jew's tool for promoting Jew's Lies. Get that big Arab Pacifier and start getting a life with it!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99564 Dec 5, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat your souless heart out, pathetic shill.
THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation are at it again! LOL! Disease infested oczx and LIL JOEY THE BRAINDEAD GUESS WHO CLOWN wouldn't know the truth if it bit you two clowns on your filthy rear ends!!The poor stupid Hamasarats! The imbeciles stay on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread their Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. They are pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99565 Dec 5, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
Excellent!
And i too believe in the Patriot Act, only when it comes to Israel and the Talmudic Cult they represent. Other Counties are starting screening and it will make a Country more Secure when you screen subverting J Traitors,, whose allegiances is to Israel's Terrorist.
TERROIST SUPPORTING HAMASARAT!! This is how YOUR HEROES IN Hamas cares about Palestinians who want to live in peace and have their own identity! Hamas terrorist murdering scum fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza City, rather than from the many open fields outside of the populated areas in the Gaza Strip provoking Israel into tar getting the rockets and the terrorists who fire them. As soon as the terrorists fire the rockets, they run to special underground bunkers that are open only to the Hamas terrorists, thereby leaving civilians above ground and vulnerable to Israeli rockets. That's how filthy disgusting Hamas uses innocent Palestinians as human shields! This is a deliberate tactic employed by Hamas over many years and designed to bring about international condemnation of Israel for inadvertently killing Palestinian civilians. Israelís only other options would be to allow Hamas rockets to be fired unanswered into Israel, or to conduct a ground war which would result in even greater international condemnation. Every time it fires rockets into Israel and provokes Israel into returning fire, it weakens the Palestinian Authority its arch enemy in the West Bank. The Palestinian Authority has renounced violence, but it has no choice other than to support filthy murdering Hamasí violence against Israel, which is popular among many Palestinians. The end result is a strengthened Hamas, which is seen as doing something and a weakened Palestinian Authority, which is seen as doing nothing.
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99566 Dec 5, 2012
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease and it has affected my pea brain! I have some serious mental issues and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Professor Ayreshill

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#99567 Dec 5, 2012
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hasbarat assclown, every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for IDF/ Tsahal / Mossad atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Muslims and Arabs
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to troll / spam / smear & be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
7.I need a straight jacket and a heavy medication schedule.
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99568 Dec 5, 2012
Hi!! I'm Faggotassbitch filthy disease riddled oczx alias Professor Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems due to a rear end disease that I cannot seem to get rid of!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Rťunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99569 Dec 5, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Professor Ayreshill.
Can't you see that you are doing harm to the people you are supposed to serve ?
You've been told again and again to stop your silly rambling, why doesn't your mummy take that computer away from you ?
You are a hatemonger, in addition to being a cut rate cyber slut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Manny 535
Review: Law Offices Of Lynn E Markham And Rache... Oct 21 Mvazeery 1
Palestinian leader calls settlers "herd of cattle" Oct 19 Gem 2
Kim Briney Turman Oct 13 Small town justic... 1
cute chick with glasses at holiday inn (Aug '13) Sep '14 itzasecret 2
Indefensible and Illegal Israeli Land Seizure G... Sep '14 LAVON AFFAIR 3
Latexo Dating
Find my Match

Latexo Jobs

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Latexo News, Events & Info