Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,421)

Showing posts 88,401 - 88,420 of114,599
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brit Expat

Vias, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Hiya Honkey Tonk! Must be near the time for your Meds? So! I shall be kind and leave you. Poor Bugger.

The Atheist.
Brit Expat

Vias, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Operation Northwoods wrote:
Whenever have I said anything that is "anti-American"?
If the truth is that the American government is doing something wrong, something that is detrimental to the people, and the good name of America, then it is my right, and my duty to expose it and to fight against it.
As an American, I am not required to be pro-Israel, or, pro-Jew, especially, when they are evil, vindictive, murdering Zionists.
Thanks. A thoughtful post from a real American. Thankfully America is not all about "FOXCRAP"/Ayreshite. Regards

The Atheist.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. A thoughtful post from a real American. Thankfully America is not all about "FOXCRAP"/Ayreshite. Regards
The Atheist.
stop watching MSLSD DUMMY!! What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Honkey Tonk! Must be near the time for your Meds? So! I shall be kind and leave you. Poor Bugger.
The Atheist.
Atheists are amoral, godless ghouls who roam the earth seeking direction for their uneducated, low life, low IQ, aimless, pointless existence!!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Atheists are amoral, godless ghouls who roam the earth seeking direction for their uneducated, low life, low IQ, aimless, pointless existence!!
What a boring/repetative piece of ignorant shite you really are! However! Continue, you really do reflect the lowlife of the USA.

Have another nice deluded day.

Your Atheist friend.(you know it makes sense)
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

`

`

`

`

`

If the truth is that the American government is doing something wrong, something that is detrimental to the people, and the good name of America, then it is my right, and my duty to expose it and to fight against it.
As an American, I am not required to be pro-Israel, or, pro-Jew, especially, when they are evil, vindictive, murdering Zionists.
`

`

Well stated !
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>stop watching MSLSD DUMMY!! What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
Thankyou! A revealing post post from the ignorant underclass of the USA, of course(whatelse)I never bothered to read this nonsense yet again and again AND again. Sorry! But lowlife ponificating bores are just BORING.

Have another nice deluded day.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Atheist.
LOL!!!!
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Assferhire wakes up and what is his first thought ?
I need a piss ? not
I would do with some coffee ? try again.

When Assferhire wakes up his first thought is :
Mummy, i see muzzies everywhere, they are coming after me, help me Bibi.(his god)
That is when he must be administered his heavy sedative medication, before he has access to mummy's computer and make a fool of himself.
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ocxz wrote:
Assferhire wakes up and what is his first thought ?
I need a piss ? not
I would do with some coffee ? try again.
When Assferhire wakes up his first thought is :
Mummy, i see muzzies everywhere, they are coming after me, help me Bibi.(his god)
That is when he must be administered his heavy sedative medication, before he has access to mummy's computer and make a fool of himself.
while you weak to satan pissing in your perverted sh!tlamic numbskull ???? cool!
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Helms began his testimony by describing an episode that had just faded from the headlines. It proved just how virulent and resilient a lie can be when everything around it seems to fall into place. Although Helms never used the precise term, the scheme he described would eventually become better known by its KGB appellation: dezinformatsiya or disinformation.

For years, Soviet propagandists had sought to impugn the United States by linking it to France’s brutal colonial war in Algeria. The effort was a mediocre success until 22 April 1961, when four Algerian-based generals organized a putsch against President Charles de Gaulle, who was trying to extract France from the seven-year conflict. Coincidentally, one of the plotters, Air Force Gen. Maurice Challe, had served in NATO headquarters and was unusually pro-American for a senior French officer. This fact provided the basis for a fabrication that the plotters enjoyed the CIA’s support.[2]

“This lie was first printed on the 23rd of April by a Rome daily,” Helms testified. In English, the headline in Paese Sera read,“Was the Military Coup d’état in Algeria Prepared in Consultation with Washington?”[3] The very next day, Pravda, citing Paese Sera, ran a story alleging CIA support for the revolt, as did TASS and Radio Moscow. Other Soviet Bloc and then Western outlets picked up the story, which gathered credibility with every re-telling. Eventually Le Monde, the most respected and influential newspaper in France, ran a lead editorial that began,“It now seems established that some American agents more or less encouraged Challe.” The vehemence of the US Embassy’s denial was primarily taken as an indication of the allegation’s truth.[4]

As the story spread to this side of the Atlantic, the controversy grew to such a pitch that it threatened to disrupt President Kennedy’s state visit to France, scheduled for May 1961. Relations remained testy until Maurice Couve de Murville, France’s foreign minister, went before the National Assembly and sought to quell the allegation.[5] Altogether, Helms observed, the episode was an “excellent example of how the Communists use the false news story” to stunning effect. And it had all started with an Italian paper that belonged “to a small group of journals published in the free world but used as outlets for disguised Soviet propaganda…instead of having this originate in Moscow, where everybody would pinpoint it, they planted the story first in Italy and picked it up from Italy….”[6]

Helms’s testimony reveals that the CIA’s Counterintelligence (CI) Staff had a sophisticated understanding of how dezinformatsiya worked by no later than 1961.[7] Yet six years later, a grander and more pernicious concoction originating in the same newspaper, Paese Sera, would go unexamined, unexposed, and unchallenged. This lapse, while understandable in context, proved a costly one for the Agency over the long run. Paese Sera’s successful deception turns out to be a major reason why many Americans believe, to this day, that the CIA was involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.[8]
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>while you weak to satan pissing in your perverted sh!tlamic numbskull ???? cool!
What the hell are you trying to say, miscarriaged degenerated half-mongrel ?
Foaming at the mouth again ! Just go to your vet and ask him for the prescription tablets.
Your bark might get a wee clearer.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

P.T. BARNUM SAID IT BEST:
The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>Face it Dude. If the Red Cross has documents stating this, then they documented a lie. Too many of our soldiers came back telling the tale of the ovens full of ashes and bones, along with the interment camps full of Jews that were nothing but skin and bone, awaiting the Germans to march them to the ovens to join their families and friends that had been torched ahead of them. You are either believing a lie or you, yourself are a liar. We owe the Jewish people a great debt for sitting on our butts and letting this happen. If you can't accept the truth, at least stop spreading lies. Our soldiers did not come back and lie about what happened.
How many Bridges do you own?

Since you clearly HAVE NOT served in the military & directed under Powerfully Influenced forces,(Mil, Pol. etc) as to what you "Saw", didn't "See" etc....What old uncle Bubba said he saw is meaningless.....IF Ol' uncle Bubba wanted to ever be OLDER Uncle Bubba

"Lots of "Bad things" happened to people who didn't Sing along with Mossad and that "$Trillion Dollar HolycO$T Industry

For example, recent deathbead confessions confirm EXACTLY the details of the CENSORED History below:

“Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”

“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.

“Why The Zionists Killed General George S. Patton”
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

Even a cursory grasp of the Founding Fathers' & their writings confirm EXACTLY the same sentiments.

Sadly, too few people know that America was predicted to (and is) being invaded from the INSIDE!

Absolutely NO population in the world has been so thoroughly, professionally and completeldy Duped as most Americans.

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

“The lobby argues that good Americans spy for Israel.”
http://www.amconmag.com/article/2007/may/07/0...

“Dual Citizenship -- Loyal to Whom?”
http://www.viewzone.com/dualcitizen.html

EXCERPTS “How could someone be a citizen of two countries at the same time?
“Dual nationalities and citizenships are quite common.
“Today's conflicts are centered in the Middle East.
“While the Iraq War was waged on lies about Weapons of Mass Destruction and revenge for 911, the real reason has emerged as a well designed global plan to improve the power and leverage of Israel.” CONTINUED

‘‘I Vote Israel’ campaign says outcome of 2012 U.S. elections matters more to Israelis than average Americans”
by NEWS SOURCES on JULY 12, 2012
"Will Israelis cast the key votes determining who becomes the next U.S. president?
The campaign,‘I Vote Israel,’ is trying to persuade as many American Israelis as possible to cast a vote for Israel in the 2012 elections:
“I’m an Israeli now,” you might be thinking…“Voting should be left to real Americans.” But actually, the next president and Congress will have a huge impact on your future and the security of Israel."

Can ANYONE name another country that Arms, Funds, Trains and Gives secre3ts to its Enemy

.....So that Enemy can Kill Regular G.I.s & Citizens

The Following are just a Few Examples Proving that Israel is not only America’ PROVEN, Greatest Threat but has, also, killed MORE Americans than All Muslim Countries Combined.

“ISRAELI FALSE FLAGS AND BETRAYALS”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/911realityden...

“A Comprehensive History of Zionist Crimes”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes ...

“An 82-page analysis concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests”
http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/an-82-p...

---------

What REAL American would meekly & quietly watch THESE Bloodsucking Butchers Eat OUR country?

Dear Op. N.Woods;

Please note those who rally to defend our PROVEN ENEMY!

Crate 'em up & ship 'em back to their PROVEN Nazi Colony!!!!

....Along with that Fraudulent, U.S. Funded, Glut of "Pity Theme Park$"

“OFFICIAL RECORDS FROM INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS PROVE "HOLOCAUST" WAS A FRAUD!”
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/1966
“RECENTLY RELEASED RECORDS, SEALED FOR YEARS, SHOW "CONCENTRATION CAMP" DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301; &#8232;SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE; THE WHOLE CLAIM WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION”
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

The U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved a resolution Monday calling on Israel to quickly open its nuclear program for inspection and backing a high-level conference to ban nuclear weapons from the Middle East which was just cancelled.
All the Arab nations and Iran had planned to attend the conference in mid-December in Helsinki, Finland, but the United States announced on Nov. 23 that it wouldn't take place, citing political turmoil in the region and Iran's defiant stance on nonproliferation. Iran and some Arab nations countered that the real reason for the cancellation was Israel's refusal to attend.
The resolution, approved by a vote of 174-6 with 6 abstentions, calls on Israel to join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty "without further delay" and open its nuclear facilities to inspection by the International Atomic Energy Agency. Those voting "no" were Israel, the U.S., Canada, Marshall Islands, Micronesia and Palau.
Resolutions adopted by the 193-member General Assembly are not legally binding but they do reflect world opinion and carry moral and political weight.
Israel refuses to confirm or deny it has nuclear bombs though it is widely believed to have a nuclear arsenal. It has refused to join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, or NPT, along with three nuclear weapon states — India, Pakistan and North Korea.
Guess Who is a Patriot

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
`

`

The U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved a resolution Monday calling on Israel to quickly open its nuclear program for inspection and backing a high-level conference to ban nuclear weapons from the Middle East which was just cancelled.
All the Arab nations and Iran had planned to attend the conference in mid-December in Helsinki, Finland, but the United States announced on Nov. 23 that it wouldn't take place, citing political turmoil in the region and Iran's defiant stance on nonproliferation. Iran and some Arab nations countered that the real reason for the cancellation was Israel's refusal to attend.
The resolution, approved by a vote of 174-6 with 6 abstentions, calls on Israel to join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty "without further delay" and open its nuclear facilities to inspection by the International Atomic Energy Agency. Those voting "no" were Israel, the U.S., Canada, Marshall Islands, Micronesia and Palau.
Resolutions adopted by the 193-member General Assembly are not legally binding but they do reflect world opinion and carry moral and political weight.
Israel refuses to confirm or deny it has nuclear bombs though it is widely believed to have a nuclear arsenal. It has refused to join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, or NPT, along with three nuclear weapon states — India, Pakistan and North Korea.
`

`

Great post.......as usual!

Here we go again! We've demanded Iran join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, and the World expects that now,... after Palestine has complaint about israel's Nuclear facility and after now that Palestine is an official intermediate Statehood, that Israel open their Nuclear facility doors to World scrutiny, like everyone else has done in the past.

Yes, israeli jews being held accountable was/is a must thing to do, until we step in on behalf of this jew Terrorizing and Tyrannical Israel's Rogue Regime and postponed jewish destiny.

By us defending Israel's jew terror and letting jews be defiant to USA and all the International rules and regulations of the World, makes us liable for their acts of Terrorism, which we brought other Nation down for.

Israel's non-compliance is why 99 percent of the World's Nation have turned their back on USA puppet leaders, who are endorsers of Zion's Hypocrisy, thus leaving the front door to our Nation's Security opened for "new" Jew Jonathan Pollack traitors and pro-War Crime fugitives Netanyahu acts and look alikes, that are treasonous subverting renegades to our foreign policies.

Zionism/Communism will be our destruction, if we don't have someone strong and un-genuflecting to Jew"s Zionism agendas in the halls of Washington. Our system must be overhauled and Zionist must be screened under the "Patriot Act". Screening is taking place in other Nations, that must be enforced here,...in the good ole' USA.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Guess Who is a Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Here we go again! We've demanded Iran join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, and the World expects that now,... after Palestine has complaint about must be screened under the "Patriot Act". Screening is taking place in other Nations, that must be enforced here,...in the good ole' USA.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!! Stop talking Trash PAID ASSADsARAT SOCK PUPPET!! Why the hell do stay in a country you love to HATE clown?? YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION!! Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense against that same country?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take SRIAN utjob and oczx Diaper Head with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Guess Who is a Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Here we go again! We've demanded Iran join the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, and the World expects that now,... after Palestine has complaint about israel's Nuclear facility and after now that Palestine is an official intermediate Statehood, that Israel open their Nuclear facility doors to agendas in the halls of Washington. Our system must be overhauled and Zionist must be screened under the "Patriot Act". Screening is taking place in other Nations, that must be enforced here,...in the good ole' USA.
Hey DUMBAZZ!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists?? And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place, LIL' JOEY THE GUESS WHO CLOWN AND PAL RAMBONEHEAD WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
Even a cursory grasp of the Founding Fathers' & their writings confirm EXACTLY the same sentiments.
Sadly, too few people know that America was predicted to (and is) being invaded SHOW "CONCENTRATION CAMP" DEATH TOTALS OF ONLY 271,301; &#8232;SIX MILLION JEWS DID NOT DIE; THE WHOLE CLAIM WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION”
THANKS MY REAR END!! With Filthy lying propagandists like this scumbag, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,401 - 88,420 of114,599
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Latexo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••