Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
88,381 - 88,400 of 117,683 Comments Last updated 55 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Operation NUTLESS wrote:
SYRIAN...

The US Government is being helped by the Anti-Christ, and they plan to destroy Syria by saying that Syria is using poison gas.

God help us! God smite the Globalist, the Zionists, and all who support Globalism and their Satanic New World Order.
You have it all figured out, Dave? You're high, aren't you?

The anti-Christ. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Operation Northwoods wrote:
Listen, Dumb Ass... you cannot judge my post above as spam, nor, as clueless.
It is TRUE! Glory be to God! May He grant the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard more victories against their evil enemies.
I smell the stench of dirty goat. You must be an islamist, creepy guy.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

go blow yourself you pathetic scumbag... and tyndale obsessed dope...
`

Nice way to talk to me, especially when u have no idea who i am.

U're probably posting this way, because u've been jilted by a beautiful Persian lady, who wouldn't give u the right time of day.

Do u think an adjustment on your little inferior pea brain, will alter your outlook on life?

Are u related to that common lowly "NFL" whose parents had this John Hagee "NFL" critter in a diarrhea attack moment.

I'd like u to do me a small favor, go to another site and post your stupidity to your heart's content. U have no right to be here on this Historical site as a stalking, threatening, harassing racist bigoted idiot.

This site has only one official site's illiterate idiot called NFL, with her altered ego, "Advocate". Three of u and ur kind is just to much for us to endure. Now be a good little red army commie illiterate beanie-head and FOADD,... as we the righteous of hearts broadcast israel's terrorism to the International Community.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

SYRIAN...
Syria should be very careful. Again, oBOMBma is talking about poison gas weapons and warning Syria that the US will attack Syria if Syria , the Zionists, and all who support Globalism and their Satanic New World Order.
It's nice to know that the Kentucky toothless wonder and hundreds of other aliases including using other people's names is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact Folks, please remember that you are dealing with psychopaths. Lil' Joey booby Wayne and his poopy Pants Friends alias Port jefferson assclown with many clueless aliases, British expelled Nazi, Petesass, the SyrianAssadAsswiper, Kentucky Toothless Wonder are anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-AlQaeda! Where are the morons getting money from to feed those filthy lying mouth of theirs? God only knows but I hope it's not my tax dollars helping them to spread their filthy lies and propaganda anti-American, anti Jewish freak!! They're Just filthy Muzzies! Part of the filthy Muzzy takeover! I blame the U.S. and other countries for allowing the disgusting scumbags in our country and theirs in the first place!! Now they paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get out of this countries and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
I bet you clowns have little Hitler Moustaches and a 6 foot picture of him hanging on your trailer trash wall with candles all around don't you?? Come on, it will be our little secret!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Nice way to talk to me, especially when u have no idea who i am.
U're probably posting this way, because u've been jilted by a beautiful Persian lady, who wouldn't give u the right time of day.
Do u think FOADD,... as we the righteous of hearts broadcast israel's terrorism to the International Community.
Now it's back to the "Guess Who"! It's nice to know that "RAT PATROL' alias "JOB" alias Guess Who alias Silly Lil Joey Poopy Pants alias Whiney Wayne and his poopy pants Friends alias Bobalina Sandbitch alias Booby alias Down with Zionists alias Down with War Mongers and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hey U.N. lovers, if they get their way I will not have to read your ignorant lying nonsense and neither will anyone else!

An international meeting starts Tuesday in Dubai that could radically change how you use the Internet.
The goal of delegates there is to grab control of the World Wide Web away from the United States, and hand it to a UN body of bureaucrats, the International Telecommunications Union or ITU. It’ll be the biggest power grab in the UN’s history, as well as a perversion of its power.
You remember the United Nations. They’re the people who want a global income tax; who applaud whenever Iran’s Ahmedinejad appears on its stage, and who put Iran, Syria, and China on their Human Rights Committee.
Now they want to run the Internet. That’s not just bad news for Americans;
it’s a disaster for the 2 billion-plus users who depend on access to the Internet for messages of freedom and hope in a world where both are vanishing fast.
The future of freedom in the 21st century may be about to be deleted, at the click of a mouse.
Pushing the Dubai agenda are Russia and China. Their plan is to take away control over the Internet’s rules from the Los-Angeles-based non-profit Internet Corporation for Assigned Numbers and Names or ICANN, which has worked hard to keep the ‘Net as free and widely accessible as possible–something thugocrats around the world want to halt.
Syrian

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!

Signed, THE SYRIAN ASSADOMITE!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
A group of Nobel peace-prize winners, prominent artists and activists issued a call for a “comprehensive military of international law and Palestinian rights, we believe there is an urgent need for international action towards a mandatory, comprehensive military embargo against Israel,” the letter states, according to The Guardian.
This is how your filthy heroes in Hamas cares about Palestinians who want to live in peace and have their own identity! Hamas terrorist murdering scum fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza City, rather than from the many open fields outside of the populated areas in the Gaza Strip provoking Israel into targeting the rockets and the terrorists who fire them. As soon as the terrorists fire the rockets, they run to special underground bunkers that are open only to the Hamas terrorists, thereby leaving civilians above ground and vulnerable to Israeli rockets. That's how filthy disgusting Hamas uses innocent Palestinians as human shields! This is a deliberate tactic employed by Hamas over many years and designed to bring about international condemnation of Israel for inadvertently killing Palestinian civilians. Israel’s only other options would be to allow Hamas rockets to be fired unanswered into Israel, or to conduct a ground war which would result in even greater international condemnation. Every time it fires rockets into Israel and provokes Israel into returning fire, it weakens the Palestinian Authority its arch enemy in the West Bank. The Palestinian Authority has renounced violence, but it has no choice other than to support filthy murdering Hamas’ violence against Israel, which is popular among many Palestinians. The end result is a strengthened Hamas, which is seen as doing something and a weakened Palestinian Authority, which is seen as doing nothing.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Listen, Dumb Ass... you cannot judge my post above as spam, nor, as clueless.
It is TRUE! Glory be to God! May He grant the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard more victories against their evil enemies.
I can Dumbazz! Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Hey El Sicko!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists?? And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place in KENTUCKY, OPERATION CLOWN WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
Professor Ayreshiite

Saint-pierre, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I am an insane, paid Hasbarat assclown, every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for IDF/ Tsahal / Mossad atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Muslims and Arabs
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to troll / spam / smear & be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
7.I need a straight jacket and a heavy medication schedule.
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>I am THE QUEEN OF Lies AND disinformation and at it again! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my filthy rear end!! I should Change that silly lying DISGUSTING CATTLE name I gave myself War Monger alias Assferhire is lame!! The poor stupid Hasbarat called Assferhire alias BIBIdomite is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile Assferhire stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hasbarat terrorist support, hate and support for Hasbarat IDF Tsahal Mossad terrorist acts being carried out by the Israeli goverment. The thing behind the name Ayreshire the silly sod is what is called a Hasbara (google it) basically I AM a pro Zionist, Pro BIBIDOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-muslim propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HASBARAT AND BIBIDARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-MUSLIM, ANTI-ARAB AND THAT push in all subjects. My tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with MY scripted HaSBARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names ME scumbag used as one of MY filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! I will fail at MY task!
Go away ziobot hasbarat shill.
Professor Ayreshiite

Saint-pierre, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" You will find that i am a imbecilic egotistical nutjob who gave myself the names of a scumbag cattle LYING nutjob like "DISEASE RIDDLED CATTLESHIRE"; "CATTLAYRE HASBARASODOMITE"; " I LIE AND BEAT MYSELF OFF LIKE A CLOWN"; "Olivia Crumwell" and my master "Syrian "; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Truth Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the TRUTH Seeker"; "The Observer" ,“Bohart & specially ocxz all have big brains and are sane educated high IQ aware experts! I am on some big huge cattle ego trip all the time and think everybody notices my ignorance! It's obvious that the clown i am never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think I have! Everything I post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses my little ox pea brain in my little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as I go around making myself look like a complete fool and diseased cattle every time I ramble something! I NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATIC!!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshiite wrote:
Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" You will find that i am a imbecilic egotistical nutjob who gave myself the names of a scumbag cattle LYING nutjob like "DISEASE RIDDLED CATTLESHIRE"; "CATTLAYRE HASBARASODOMITE"; " I LIE AND BEAT MYSELF OFF LIKE A CLOWN"; "Olivia Crumwell" and my master "Syrian "; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Truth Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the TRUTH Seeker"; "The Observer" ,“Bohart & specially ocxz all have big brains and are sane educated high IQ aware experts! I am on some big huge cattle ego trip all the time and think everybody notices my ignorance! It's obvious that the clown i am never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think I have! Everything I post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses my little ox pea brain in my little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as I go around making myself look like a complete fool and diseased cattle every time I ramble something! I NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATIC!!
Thanks M8, Yet again you've got it dead right. Always good fun but most importantly always the truth!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

US ARMY CALLS BUTT RAPE BY THEIR HOMO SOLDIERS OF ANOTHER US SOLDIER....."HAZING. "
Criminal hazing: Raped by his fellow soldiers
‘Crazy .
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/04/army-cr...
Four of the biggest nutjobs in Topix today are the KENTUCKY TOOTHES WONDER, lil' JOEY THE QUESS WHO CLOWN, RAMBONEHEAD and Syrian assadasswiper together side by side and agreeing with each other's ignorant nonsense! Ha Ha Ha ha! Why don't you FOUR nutJOBs get together and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you FOUR clowns in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you clowns write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

US ARMY CALLS BUTT RAPE BY THEIR HOMO SOLDIERS OF ANOTHER US SOLDIER....."HAZING. "
‘ aren't content with raping Afghans and Iraqis, now, they HOMO RAPE their own troops.
It's nice to know that the Windchester Kentucky toothless wonder and hundreds of other aliases including using other people's names is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact Folks, please remember that you are dealing with psychopaths. Lil' Joey booby Wayne and his poopy Pants Friends alias Port jefferson assclown with many clueless aliases, British expelled Nazi, Petesass, the SyrianAssadAsswiper, Kentucky Toothless Wonder are anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-AlQaeda! Where are the morons getting money from to feed those filthy lying mouth of theirs? God only knows but I hope it's not my tax dollars helping them to spread their filthy lies and propaganda anti-American, anti Jewish freak!! They're Just filthy Muzzies! Part of the filthy Muzzy takeover! I blame the U.S. and other countries for allowing the disgusting scumbags in our country and theirs in the first place!! Now they paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get out of this countries and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
I bet you clowns have little Hitler Moustaches and a 6 foot picture of him hanging on your trailer trash wall with candles all around don't you?? Come on, it will be our little secret!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

‘Crazy Troop’ NCOs court-martialed after initiation ritual in Iraq went too far, Army victims say
By Michelle Tan - Staff writer
Posted : with raping Afghans and Iraqis, now, they HOMO RAPE their own troops.
Here we go again with the never ending BS horse manure from none other than Kentucky toothless wonder Girl!!! There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' Kentucky toothless wonder Girl the retard and lap dog Arab Muzzies Syria and Lil' Joey Guess who hiding out in USA with their HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these scumbags brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Unreality retard and lap dog Arab Muzzie Chrissy reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshiite writen by disease infested oczx wrote:
I am an insane, paid Hasbarat assclown, every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet 6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
7.I need a straight jacket and a heavy medication schedule.
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease and it has affected my pea brain! I have some serious mental issues and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks M8, Yet again you've got it dead right. Always good fun but most importantly always the truth!
What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hi!! I'm Faggotassbitch filthy disease riddled oczx alias Professor Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems due to a rear end disease that I cannot seem to get rid of!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

SIX of the biggest nutjobs in Topix today are the DISEASE INFESTED OCZX, BRITHISH EXPELLED MUZZIE, THE KENTUCKY TOOTHLESS WONDER, lil' JOEY THE QUESS WHO CLOWN, RAMBONEHEAD and SYRIAN assadasswiper together side by side and agreeing with each other's ignorant nonsense! Ha Ha Ha ha! Why don't you FOUR nutJOBs get together and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you SIX clowns in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you clowns write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Latexo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••