Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Professor Ayreshiite

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#99500 Dec 4, 2012
Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" You will find that i am a imbecilic egotistical nutjob who gave myself the names of a scumbag cattle LYING nutjob like "DISEASE RIDDLED CATTLESHIRE"; "CATTLAYRE HASBARASODOMITE"; " I LIE AND BEAT MYSELF OFF LIKE A CLOWN"; "Olivia Crumwell" and my master "Syrian "; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Truth Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the TRUTH Seeker"; "The Observer" ,“Bohart & specially ocxz all have big brains and are sane educated high IQ aware experts! I am on some big huge cattle ego trip all the time and think everybody notices my ignorance! It's obvious that the clown i am never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think I have! Everything I post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses my little ox pea brain in my little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as I go around making myself look like a complete fool and diseased cattle every time I ramble something! I NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATIC!!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#99503 Dec 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshiite wrote:
Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" You will find that i am a imbecilic egotistical nutjob who gave myself the names of a scumbag cattle LYING nutjob like "DISEASE RIDDLED CATTLESHIRE"; "CATTLAYRE HASBARASODOMITE"; " I LIE AND BEAT MYSELF OFF LIKE A CLOWN"; "Olivia Crumwell" and my master "Syrian "; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Truth Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the TRUTH Seeker"; "The Observer" ,“Bohart & specially ocxz all have big brains and are sane educated high IQ aware experts! I am on some big huge cattle ego trip all the time and think everybody notices my ignorance! It's obvious that the clown i am never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think I have! Everything I post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses my little ox pea brain in my little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as I go around making myself look like a complete fool and diseased cattle every time I ramble something! I NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATIC!!
Thanks M8, Yet again you've got it dead right. Always good fun but most importantly always the truth!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99504 Dec 4, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
US ARMY CALLS BUTT RAPE BY THEIR HOMO SOLDIERS OF ANOTHER US SOLDIER....."HAZING. "
Criminal hazing: Raped by his fellow soldiers
‘Crazy .
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/04/army-cr...
Four of the biggest nutjobs in Topix today are the KENTUCKY TOOTHES WONDER, lil' JOEY THE QUESS WHO CLOWN, RAMBONEHEAD and Syrian assadasswiper together side by side and agreeing with each other's ignorant nonsense! Ha Ha Ha ha! Why don't you FOUR nutJOBs get together and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you FOUR clowns in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you clowns write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99505 Dec 4, 2012
US ARMY CALLS BUTT RAPE BY THEIR HOMO SOLDIERS OF ANOTHER US SOLDIER....."HAZING. "
‘ aren't content with raping Afghans and Iraqis, now, they HOMO RAPE their own troops.
It's nice to know that the Windchester Kentucky toothless wonder and hundreds of other aliases including using other people's names is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact Folks, please remember that you are dealing with psychopaths. Lil' Joey booby Wayne and his poopy Pants Friends alias Port jefferson assclown with many clueless aliases, British expelled Nazi, Petesass, the SyrianAssadAsswiper, Kentucky Toothless Wonder are anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-AlQaeda! Where are the morons getting money from to feed those filthy lying mouth of theirs? God only knows but I hope it's not my tax dollars helping them to spread their filthy lies and propaganda anti-American, anti Jewish freak!! They're Just filthy Muzzies! Part of the filthy Muzzy takeover! I blame the U.S. and other countries for allowing the disgusting scumbags in our country and theirs in the first place!! Now they paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get out of this countries and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
I bet you clowns have little Hitler Moustaches and a 6 foot picture of him hanging on your trailer trash wall with candles all around don't you?? Come on, it will be our little secret!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99507 Dec 4, 2012
‘Crazy Troop’ NCOs court-martialed after initiation ritual in Iraq went too far, Army victims say
By Michelle Tan - Staff writer
Posted : with raping Afghans and Iraqis, now, they HOMO RAPE their own troops.
Here we go again with the never ending BS horse manure from none other than Kentucky toothless wonder Girl!!! There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' Kentucky toothless wonder Girl the retard and lap dog Arab Muzzies Syria and Lil' Joey Guess who hiding out in USA with their HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these scumbags brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Unreality retard and lap dog Arab Muzzie Chrissy reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99508 Dec 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshiite writen by disease infested oczx wrote:
I am an insane, paid Hasbarat assclown, every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet 6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
7.I need a straight jacket and a heavy medication schedule.
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease and it has affected my pea brain! I have some serious mental issues and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99509 Dec 4, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks M8, Yet again you've got it dead right. Always good fun but most importantly always the truth!
What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

#99511 Dec 4, 2012
Hi!! I'm Faggotassbitch filthy disease riddled oczx alias Professor Ayreshire wanna-be alias Tony Blair and hundreds of others! As you can see, I have mental problems due to a rear end disease that I cannot seem to get rid of!! Don't ever travel to my little Island Paradise off Africa! This is why I am a mental nutjob!! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder I love it there!! Hopefully the volcano will re-erupt soon and I will be the first to go!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99512 Dec 4, 2012
SIX of the biggest nutjobs in Topix today are the DISEASE INFESTED OCZX, BRITHISH EXPELLED MUZZIE, THE KENTUCKY TOOTHLESS WONDER, lil' JOEY THE QUESS WHO CLOWN, RAMBONEHEAD and SYRIAN assadasswiper together side by side and agreeing with each other's ignorant nonsense! Ha Ha Ha ha! Why don't you FOUR nutJOBs get together and write just one post. See if the nurses will put you SIX clowns in the same room at that mental institution you're assigned to? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and you clowns write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic ignorant nonsense, lies and propaganda and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then we can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so much BS at one sitting.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#99514 Dec 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Hiya Honkey Tonk! Must be near the time for your Meds? So! I shall be kind and leave you. Poor Bugger.

The Atheist.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#99515 Dec 4, 2012
Whenever have I said anything that is "anti-American"?
If the truth is that the American government is doing something wrong, something that is detrimental to the people, and the good name of America, then it is my right, and my duty to expose it and to fight against it.
As an American, I am not required to be pro-Israel, or, pro-Jew, especially, when they are evil, vindictive, murdering Zionists.
Thanks. A thoughtful post from a real American. Thankfully America is not all about "FOXCRAP"/Ayreshite. Regards

The Atheist.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99516 Dec 4, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. A thoughtful post from a real American. Thankfully America is not all about "FOXCRAP"/Ayreshite. Regards
The Atheist.
stop watching MSLSD DUMMY!! What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#99517 Dec 4, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Honkey Tonk! Must be near the time for your Meds? So! I shall be kind and leave you. Poor Bugger.
The Atheist.
Atheists are amoral, godless ghouls who roam the earth seeking direction for their uneducated, low life, low IQ, aimless, pointless existence!!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#99518 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>Atheists are amoral, godless ghouls who roam the earth seeking direction for their uneducated, low life, low IQ, aimless, pointless existence!!
What a boring/repetative piece of ignorant shite you really are! However! Continue, you really do reflect the lowlife of the USA.

Have another nice deluded day.

Your Atheist friend.(you know it makes sense)
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#99519 Dec 4, 2012
Whenever have I said anything that is "anti-American"?

`

`

`

`

`

If the truth is that the American government is doing something wrong, something that is detrimental to the people, and the good name of America, then it is my right, and my duty to expose it and to fight against it.
As an American, I am not required to be pro-Israel, or, pro-Jew, especially, when they are evil, vindictive, murdering Zionists.
`

`

Well stated !
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#99520 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>stop watching MSLSD DUMMY!! What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
Thankyou! A revealing post post from the ignorant underclass of the USA, of course(whatelse)I never bothered to read this nonsense yet again and again AND again. Sorry! But lowlife ponificating bores are just BORING.

Have another nice deluded day.
Syrian

New London, CT

#99521 Dec 4, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Atheist.
LOL!!!!
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#99524 Dec 4, 2012
Assferhire wakes up and what is his first thought ?
I need a piss ? not
I would do with some coffee ? try again.

When Assferhire wakes up his first thought is :
Mummy, i see muzzies everywhere, they are coming after me, help me Bibi.(his god)
That is when he must be administered his heavy sedative medication, before he has access to mummy's computer and make a fool of himself.
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#99527 Dec 4, 2012
ocxz wrote:
Assferhire wakes up and what is his first thought ?
I need a piss ? not
I would do with some coffee ? try again.
When Assferhire wakes up his first thought is :
Mummy, i see muzzies everywhere, they are coming after me, help me Bibi.(his god)
That is when he must be administered his heavy sedative medication, before he has access to mummy's computer and make a fool of himself.
while you weak to satan pissing in your perverted sh!tlamic numbskull ???? cool!
rider

Marquette, MI

#99528 Dec 4, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latexo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Hillary Smith Tue mudbogger 1
Did Kim Snider resign at Story school? Dec 11 story school 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov 22 ranee 1
3 astronauts land safely in Kazakhstan steppe Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
builders (Mar '09) May '10 Beemer 7
Latexo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Latexo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Latexo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Latexo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]