Missing dog! Husky/Wolf Reward of $500

Missing dog! Husky/Wolf Reward of $500

Posted in the Lashmeet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Owners Wife

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Hello, Me and my husband went on vacation 5 weeks ago, and my husbands dog broke loose from it's kettle and escaped. Our neighbor was feeding it while we were gone, and some how he escaped around the date of 5-6 weeks ago. His kettle door was smashed in, and I believe someone was teasing him or on our property. His name is Coffi, and he is part Husky, part Wolf. Please don't approach him if you see him. Call the animal shelter ASAP please and I will be called. I can't give out our phone number over the internet. The reward will be given to the person or persons that locate him, and $500 for the efforts of the animal shelter also. He is a beautiful 90 pound male 4 years of age, white and grey with a collar (with name tag). I put a bright red collar on him to prevent any mix up of someone seeing him as a Wolf incase something like this would have happened. Please keep me updated on this Topix website if all possible on hearing or seeing anything. I have no information, but he was last seen on Pisgah RD, Princeton. Thank You.
Dog lover

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Owners Wife wrote:
Hello, Me and my husband went on vacation 5 weeks ago, and my husbands dog broke loose from it's kettle and escaped. Our neighbor was feeding it while we were gone, and some how he escaped around the date of 5-6 weeks ago. His kettle door was smashed in, and I believe someone was teasing him or on our property. His name is Coffi, and he is part Husky, part Wolf. Please don't approach him if you see him. Call the animal shelter ASAP please and I will be called. I can't give out our phone number over the internet. The reward will be given to the person or persons that locate him, and $500 for the efforts of the animal shelter also. He is a beautiful 90 pound male 4 years of age, white and grey with a collar (with name tag). I put a bright red collar on him to prevent any mix up of someone seeing him as a Wolf incase something like this would have happened. Please keep me updated on this Topix website if all possible on hearing or seeing anything. I have no information, but he was last seen on Pisgah RD, Princeton. Thank You.
Maybe you shouldn't be leaving your dog alone in a kennel. I would have a whole lot more love and respect for my dog
1 post removed
Explain

Lewisburg, WV

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Owners Wife wrote:
Hello, Me and my husband went on vacation 5 weeks ago, and my husbands dog broke loose from it's kettle and escaped. Our neighbor was feeding it while we were gone, and some how he escaped around the date of 5-6 weeks ago. His kettle door was smashed in, and I believe someone was teasing him or on our property. His name is Coffi, and he is part Husky, part Wolf. Please don't approach him if you see him. Call the animal shelter ASAP please and I will be called. I can't give out our phone number over the internet. The reward will be given to the person or persons that locate him, and $500 for the efforts of the animal shelter also. He is a beautiful 90 pound male 4 years of age, white and grey with a collar (with name tag). I put a bright red collar on him to prevent any mix up of someone seeing him as a Wolf incase something like this would have happened. Please keep me updated on this Topix website if all possible on hearing or seeing anything. I have no information, but he was last seen on Pisgah RD, Princeton. Thank You.
Why in the hell are you raising a Husky with Wolf blood in it anyway? And your telling people to stay away from the wild animal. Husky alone is top 5 on most dangerous dogs list if not proper trained, and #1 on the list of wild unpredictable dogs. Did you think breeding a wild man eating Wolf would make him better? That's like breeding a alligator with a crocodile. I know that was your pet in your eyes, but that's a dangerous meat eating wild dog in reality.
not good

Princeton, WV

#5 Apr 17, 2013
I think it is fine to own any breed of dog,if you can be a responsible owner. Keeping a dog of that breed in a kennel for that long its no wonder he broke out of it.
1 post removed
Wiz

Circle Pines, MN

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Owners Wife wrote:
Hello, Me and my husband went on vacation 5 weeks ago, and my husbands dog broke loose from it's kettle and escaped. Our neighbor was feeding it while we were gone, and some how he escaped around the date of 5-6 weeks ago. His kettle door was smashed in, and I believe someone was teasing him or on our property. His name is Coffi, and he is part Husky, part Wolf. Please don't approach him if you see him. Call the animal shelter ASAP please and I will be called. I can't give out our phone number over the internet. The reward will be given to the person or persons that locate him, and $500 for the efforts of the animal shelter also. He is a beautiful 90 pound male 4 years of age, white and grey with a collar (with name tag). I put a bright red collar on him to prevent any mix up of someone seeing him as a Wolf incase something like this would have happened. Please keep me updated on this Topix website if all possible on hearing or seeing anything. I have no information, but he was last seen on Pisgah RD, Princeton. Thank You.
$500.00 if the animal is dead or does it have to be alive?
1 post removed
crap

Princeton, WV

#9 Apr 18, 2013
Husky is not on the top 5 most dange dog stupid.... look it up my god that kills me husky is the most none aggresive dogs they are google it pleas ..so you can see your wrong and i myself have a husky and a female wolf/husky and there great lovable animals never tried to hurt anyone and i have kids to and the dogs love my kids and have protected them from a pitbul down the road from me.ill keep a eye out for your dog..
britt

Lewisburg, WV

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Explain wrote:
<quoted text> Why in the hell are you raising a Husky with Wolf blood in it anyway? And your telling people to stay away from the wild animal. Husky alone is top 5 on most dangerous dogs list if not proper trained, and #1 on the list of wild unpredictable dogs. Did you think breeding a wild man eating Wolf would make him better? That's like breeding a alligator with a crocodile. I know that was your pet in your eyes, but that's a dangerous meat eating wild dog in reality.
Where in the world are you getting your info? Husky dogs are far from agressive. They may become agressive if you raise them wrong but I feel that its that way with any dog. I have had two husky's. One part wolf. My uncle has two and they all are/were the sweetest and lovable dogs. They can be protective to. I know the one down my uncles protect my lil cousins if they think they are in danger.
britt

Lewisburg, WV

#11 Apr 18, 2013
And btw what if she didnt bread it lile that but bought it with that breed in it?
Idiots

Lewisburg, WV

#12 Apr 18, 2013
#4 Huskies (Weight: 44-66 lbs.)

HuskiesDespite of their energy and intelligence this breed is not regarded a good guard dog. It is caused by its kind temperament and personality characteristics. However it should be marked that between 1979 and 1997 fifteen fatal cases were caused by huskies.
Idiots

Lewisburg, WV

#13 Apr 18, 2013
2. Rottweiler: They are basically from the German region of Rottweil and these strong dogs have traditionally been called 'butcher dogs'. Do not be mistaken, they were not use to butcher but used by butchers to pull carts of meat to the village markets. Although Rottweilers are listed in the most dangerous dogs list by many countries, they are actually very loyal dogs and most accidents happen due to improper handling.3. German Shepherds: They are without a scope for doubt one of the most feared dangerous dog breeds in the world. They are usually used as sniffer dogs by the police and military forces making use of their original herding instincts. These dogs are most in demand because they are easy to breed..4. Husky: This a Siberian snow dog that is sturdy and strong. They were originally used to pull sledges, so how well they have adapted to their new role as domestic pets is questionable. Thus their name figures in the name of aggressive dog breeds with reasons of poor bloodlines..5. Chow Chow: A dog that looks like miniature lion can hardly be expected to be submissive. Chow Chow is a dog that is labeled unfriendly even by dog lovers because of its distant nature. They like to maintain distance with outsiders, other animals and even the family to a certain extent. This unsocial nature sometimes provokes them into aggression that can be controlled by an early dose of socialising. You need to let your Chow Chow pup mingle with other more friendly dogs

Read more at: http://www.boldsky.com/home-n-garden/pet-care...
Idiots

Lewisburg, WV

#14 Apr 18, 2013
And that Husky is half Wolf!. Didn't you read that? Husky alone belongs in Alaska somewhere pulling sleds, and it should be illegal to put Wolf blood in any breed dog. That's a wild and super dangerous animal that will kill anything in it's path, and her animal is running out somewhere. I think this should be took serious...who even knows how much Wolf it has in it. She said white and grey so that's a lot of badass meat eater running around this area. I hope it got shot or ran over. I'm not trying to be cold hearted, but I would shoot it if I seen it, and I live in city limits and love animals.
Owners Wife

Lewisburg, WV

#15 Apr 19, 2013
Wiz wrote:
<quoted text> $500.00 if the animal is dead or does it have to be alive?
I'm sorry for the delay, but I don't get on the web that often. The reward is for his dog to be alive. I'm doing this for him. I never liked the dog, and it scared me and my grand children. You can tell me if you have any information.
Owners Wife

Lewisburg, WV

#16 Apr 19, 2013
not good wrote:
I think it is fine to own any breed of dog,if you can be a responsible owner. Keeping a dog of that breed in a kennel for that long its no wonder he broke out of it.
I agree, but I couldn't find anyone to take care of him. I think it was the cross breed in him. He took care of that dog more than he does me lol. The kennel he was in was very big and climate controlled to the house. My neighbor took him out and walked him 3 times a day and would tie him to our willow tree while he put fresh water and food out for him. I don't want anyone thinking that this dog or Wolf wasn't taken care of because he was. You would be shocked at how much he means to my husband. He has probably been in his truck more than the house out looking for him since we got back. He killed my cat and my pet rabbit, along with some poor big stranded dog.
Owners Wife

Lewisburg, WV

#17 Apr 19, 2013
Idiots wrote:
And that Husky is half Wolf!. Didn't you read that? Husky alone belongs in Alaska somewhere pulling sleds, and it should be illegal to put Wolf blood in any breed dog. That's a wild and super dangerous animal that will kill anything in it's path, and her animal is running out somewhere. I think this should be took serious...who even knows how much Wolf it has in it. She said white and grey so that's a lot of badass meat eater running around this area. I hope it got shot or ran over. I'm not trying to be cold hearted, but I would shoot it if I seen it, and I live in city limits and love animals.
I know your not being cold hearted at all. I agree with you 100%. This mix dog breeding needs to stop, and many people are mixing these and other dogs with Wolf's. I don't want any part of it. I seen what he has done or the way he acts. They are beautiful animals but much to deadly for a family. Buyers need to read and learn before even thinking about owning any breed...especially this one. I agree :)
Wiz

Circle Pines, MN

#18 Apr 20, 2013
Owners Wife wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry for the delay, but I don't get on the web that often. The reward is for his dog to be alive. I'm doing this for him. I never liked the dog, and it scared me and my grand children. You can tell me if you have any information.
Ok then. You can stop looking for him now.
oooh

Princeton, WV

#19 Apr 20, 2013
most of you people that hang out here on topix is the darn crossbreeds by your first cousin. the dog is more precious than most of you. the woman posted a lost dog and you dumb asses want to try to be no it alls about everything. don't run you inbreed mouth about your dam opinion. keep your eyes open for the dog. this site has become a site for lower class people that don't have nothing better to do. get a dam life and become respectable people.
agree

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Apr 20, 2013
oooh wrote:
most of you people that hang out here on topix is the darn crossbreeds by your first cousin. the dog is more precious than most of you. the woman posted a lost dog and you dumb asses want to try to be no it alls about everything. don't run you inbreed mouth about your dam opinion. keep your eyes open for the dog. this site has become a site for lower class people that don't have nothing better to do. get a dam life and become respectable people.
I agree with everything you just said:)
Lettin you know

Ada, OH

#21 Apr 20, 2013
A large dog by that description red collar and all chased a deer thru my back yard Friday morning. I just became aware of this post and the shelter isn't answering the phone. I'm in Elgood. I have to tell you that if I see this dog again I'll shoot it. A dog running deer is not acceptable behavior and its within my right to do so.
1 post removed
bad experiences

Portage, MI

#23 Apr 24, 2013
Lettin you know wrote:
A large dog by that description red collar and all chased a deer thru my back yard Friday morning. I just became aware of this post and the shelter isn't answering the phone. I'm in Elgood. I have to tell you that if I see this dog again I'll shoot it. A dog running deer is not acceptable behavior and its within my right to do so.
Why even let her know if your being a jerk about it? Chances are its not going to catch one, its what dogs do they chase animals. You sound like the idiot neighbor that threatens to kill everyones dog for pissing on your tree. Dogs are smart, some times accidents happen and they get out and wonder off. I've been through the same thing. Hopefully you're able to find him soon and no one has done anything to him. Good luck!
1 post removed
Please

Washington, DC

#25 Apr 25, 2013
For the love of God people get an Education, YES huskies are rated among the top 10 most vicious dogs because they have caused deaths, they're also closer related to the wolf then other breeds. Huskies are far from dangerous or vicious I have a husky that gets bossed around by and cowers to my two jack russel terriers. She's extremely passive and will kill you with kisses, she doesn't know you, you get kisses AND hugs oh damn. My friend has a timber wolf/husky mix she that was rescued last year. He is just like my husky, passive, quite, and will kill you with kisses and cuddles. Good God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lashmeet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Tyler Hall aka Tom T (Aug '12) 8 min Bluefield Represent 56
Erotic Illusion 42 min david 9
joey proffitt (Jan '17) 59 min Truthhurtsbud 4
Why is business so slow at Exotic Illusions? (Nov '14) 1 hr Jim Ross 3
Arron Browning (small time crook) 1 hr AllenW1979 1
Thiefs 2 hr LOL 3
Virgins 3 hr wonder 2

Lashmeet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lashmeet Mortgages