Mark Godfrey, Ast, Principal @ PVHS

Posted in the Lashmeet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned mother

Beckley, WV

#1 May 20, 2010
Just wanted to see if I can get anyones honest opinion about the vice principal at Pikeview High School. My child will be starting school there next year and I have heard several parents complaints about the vice principal. Any comments will be helpful, Thank you
pop

Oakvale, WV

#2 May 20, 2010
The best way to describe him unfair he rules PV like hes god and hes right and everyone else is wrong
concerned mother

Beckley, WV

#3 May 20, 2010
I have heard several people complain about how unfairly he treats some of the kids at the school. I am an alumni from the school and it kills me to hear some of the things that they say abt the staff there esp the assistant principal...
pvhs mom

Lerona, WV

#4 May 20, 2010
Yea, I've heard several times that if a group gets in trouble, then only one or two people get in trouble and then one kid wont get in trouble. Just because he knows their parents.
just sayin

Lerona, WV

#5 May 20, 2010
that man is as rude as can be,he thinks that all women want him. A friend of mine has a child going to that school and she told me that she had to go to the school to pick up her child and he was eyeing her up and down,he even tried to get her to blow him......
mother of student

Lerona, WV

#6 May 20, 2010
he has his picks....... some of the kids will tell ya that if this one or that one gets into trouble just what the out come will be, all you have to say is the childs name and these kids can tell you what one will go home for 3 days and what one will be set free to do as they please..............
student

Lerona, WV

#7 May 20, 2010
all I have to do is act like I'm going to be in big trouble when I get home and he don't do any thing to me. Hell I've pulled that one on him many times the stupid bastard........
someone who knows

Princeton, WV

#8 May 21, 2010
These people are absolutely crazy! This man is highly respected in Mercer County Schools and in the community. He's trying to instill discipline in that School and I guess parents don't like it when "their little Angels" get some actual discipline in their lives. As for flirting with young girls, He's a married man with two college age children and has never been inappropriate with a student. The woman that claims the sexual stuff must be one of those drug addicted dilusional skanks! Talk to almost any parent at BHS and you'll find he's a respected and honest man. Sorry theres gonna be some changes at PVHS! People are actually gonna have to respect rules and other people. WELCOME TO REALITY!
oic

Oakvale, WV

#9 May 21, 2010
You must be family, thats cool to defend him. but to talk trash about lashmeet and princeton people when u yourself just became a member of the topix trash talkers or are u one of the skanks? to all the lashmeet and princeton people someone who really knows lmao really doesnt know much> WE ARE GREAT PEOPLE
Correction

Princeton, WV

#10 May 21, 2010
Oic You yourself doesn't know cause his family is from Lashmeet! lol So if they were family I doubt they would be putting themselves down.. agreed though with someone who knows, people at bluefield love and miss him!!
We love you Mr.G, come back to BHS where you're appreciated!!!!
pop

Oakvale, WV

#11 May 21, 2010
respected in the community lol did you read any of the comments? thats a joke his ego might think hes respected but the people have spoken and will keep talking about him until all of his dirty little secrets are out. rules are great and should be obeyed but Mr.Godfrey himself needs to be treated like he treats the students and to the person someone who knows no one really has an angel for a child what the hells wrong with you kids can make mistakes but people that are over our kids need to be respectful and fair to our angels bcause if it weren't for them he wouldn't have job
oic

Oakvale, WV

#12 May 21, 2010
actually correction i can give you directions to his house in lashmeet so read your comment again an think about it and we would love to send him back to you because it sounds like he means alot to you whats up with that are you a former student?thanks by the for putting gas on a fire please comment back
Correction

Princeton, WV

#13 May 21, 2010
oic wrote:
actually correction i can give you directions to his house in lashmeet so read your comment again an think about it and we would love to send him back to you because it sounds like he means alot to you whats up with that are you a former student?thanks by the for putting gas on a fire please comment back
If you read correctly I did say he lived in lashmeet....
Concerned Mother

Beckley, WV

#14 May 22, 2010
I just have to say that some of the things that I have heard about this man isnt very respectable to me. And it was from more that one parent. I just find it disturbing. I agree with my child being punished but I have been told that he is very unfair.
Judgement

Princeton, WV

#15 May 22, 2010
Concerned Mother wrote:
I just have to say that some of the things that I have heard about this man isnt very respectable to me. And it was from more that one parent. I just find it disturbing. I agree with my child being punished but I have been told that he is very unfair.
If you're so concerned then go meet him for yourself and you can be a judge of his character instead of asking for opinions on this crazy site, when anyone and everyone could make up something. You can't tell what the people are like that are saying these things from this site or it could just be one person making up stuff to hurt people. So be your own judge.
OIC

Detroit, MI

#16 May 22, 2010
Well I actually agree with judgement, go and observe him and you will see what kind of person he really just by his attitude. He will look pissy, blood red and then you will ask yourself will he have a heart attack or stroke first not like Mr. D he's down to earth, very friendly and always speaks first so please go meet Mr.Mark Godfrey
Sweet

Detroit, MI

#17 May 22, 2010
Have you read the Princeton topix about this Mr. Godfrey?
What

Detroit, MI

#18 May 22, 2010
Just wanted to say, someone who knows, judgement, and correction sounds like the same person. Or is it really Godfrey himself?
see it my way

Oakvale, WV

#19 May 23, 2010
you know in our community we have multiple schools with teachers.principals.and other employees that deal with alot of disrespectful kids and of course the angels that get into trouble and parents get angry or just pissed off and could throw names out here on the computer,but they dont you want to know why because they are fair to their students it sounds like this Mr.Godfrey needs a reality check because his name is the only one i see on the topix site period
concerned mother

Beckley, WV

#20 May 24, 2010
Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so concerned then go meet him for yourself and you can be a judge of his character instead of asking for opinions on this crazy site, when anyone and everyone could make up something. You can't tell what the people are like that are saying these things from this site or it could just be one person making up stuff to hurt people. So be your own judge.
Oh yes, judgement that is a VERY good idea..Why dont I go stand in this mans face all day and OBSERVE him. Not sure why I didnt think of that myself. I mean, seriously..do you NOT think that he will be on his BEST behavior if a parent is observing him? Im not stirring anything. I SIMPLY needed to know if what I heard about him was true. I NEVER bad mouthed the man NOR did I accuse him of one particular thing ! I simply asked a question and it seems as tho for the most part I can see that this man abuses his authority !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lashmeet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skating Rink 20 min Bruce 29
Why don't liberals, Democrats and Trump haters ... 21 min Bread Crumbs 2
best oral (Oct '14) 25 min big t 82
Lazy sorry teachers 2 hr Bread Crumbs 13
Hey 3 hr cmo4 5
girls,girls,girls 4 hr The brother in law 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Fakereporter 4,419

Lashmeet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance