patriot

Bluefield, WV

#1 Sep 13, 2012
We as Citizens of the United States.. Demand that our tax dollars be spent on drilling nonprofit oil wells...wages and maintenance is all that can be made from this venture..All wells must be drilled in the United States and only sold in the United States. Create competition for the big oil companys Share and spread this thread
1 post removed
patriot

Bluefield, WV

#3 Sep 14, 2012
patriot wrote:
bump
bump

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 7, 2012
patriot wrote:
We as Citizens of the United States.. Demand that our tax dollars be spent on drilling nonprofit oil wells...wages and maintenance is all that can be made from this venture..All wells must be drilled in the United States and only sold in the United States. Create competition for the big oil companys Share and spread this thread
What company will spend hundreds of millions of dollars for no return on their investment??
guest119

Bluefield, WV

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What company will spend hundreds of millions of dollars for no return on their investment??
I said tax $$$ it is for the good of everyone..

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 7, 2012
guest119 wrote:
<quoted text>I said tax $$$ it is for the good of everyone..
What company will do the drilling or are you suggesting we let DMV or the USPS take over???
guest119

Bluefield, WV

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What company will do the drilling or are you suggesting we let DMV or the USPS take over???
well its like this the hover dam for instance it was built using tax payer dollars..it should operate at cost. driving down power for everyone. creating competition for any power company..same with big oil they have no competition

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 7, 2012
guest119 wrote:
<quoted text>well its like this the hover dam for instance it was built using tax payer dollars..it should operate at cost. driving down power for everyone. creating competition for any power company..same with big oil they have no competition
I agree

But can you imagine the morons at the USPS running a oil company???

Show me one government organization that runs efficiently
guest119

Bluefield, WV

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
But can you imagine the morons at the USPS running a oil company???
Show me one government organization that runs efficiently
its just a suggestion. myself think we need hemp plants and make coal gas so away with foreign oil totally if not made in america we dont need it

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 7, 2012
guest119 wrote:
<quoted text>its just a suggestion. myself think we need hemp plants and make coal gas so away with foreign oil totally if not made in america we dont need it
Oslama killed the coal to gas industry

Hemp makes great cloths

Look at Canada and how well they are doing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lashmeet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clean air 4 hr Gross 7
Tiffany Dillon 5 hr Dade 10
Mary Ann Mike Dead beat mother 5 hr toby 4
Shirley Carr 6 hr Mark mark 3
kevin camp/mower (Apr '13) 8 hr Diane 10
Unfaithful Men 9 hr www456 22
Missy Butler 11 hr had it 14

Lashmeet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lashmeet Mortgages