Price of cigarettes
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed up

New York, NY

#24 Jun 4, 2012
I'm sick and tired of people crying about smokers. Last time I checked, I didn't get into my car after having 4 cigarettes and get into an automobile accident. You wanna start taxing things to pay for b.s. things, put a tax on alcohol. Alcohol Leeds to far more deaths than anything. From liver issues to auto fatalities,ect. Next time you get worried about second hand smoke, why don't you worry about your alcoholic friend who's wasted about to get into a car and mow down 12 kids.
GumpTrain

United States

#25 Jul 6, 2012
The Dark Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention saving your health and helping out our overburdened, overpriced healthcare system
Hey, how about you screw off? Try noticing its environmental pollution taxing our healthcare system, while the gov't blames cigs. You're all so blind. 30yrs ago, we had more smokers, but less illness. Do the math instead of being a mindless dolt.
GumpTrain

United States

#26 Jul 6, 2012
Fed up wrote:
I'm sick and tired of people crying about smokers. Last time I checked, I didn't get into my car after having 4 cigarettes and get into an automobile accident. You wanna start taxing things to pay for b.s. things, put a tax on alcohol. Alcohol Leeds to far more deaths than anything. From liver issues to auto fatalities,ect. Next time you get worried about second hand smoke, why don't you worry about your alcoholic friend who's wasted about to get into a car and mow down 12 kids.
Exactly! Here's my comment to them. Pass this along.
The Dark Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention saving your health and helping out our overburdened, overpriced healthcare system
Hey, how about you screw off? Try noticing its environmental pollution taxing our healthcare system, while the gov't blames cigs. You're all so blind. 30yrs ago, we had more smokers, but less illness. Do the math instead of being a mindless dolt.
bud is wiser

UK

#27 Jul 29, 2012
Gimme a packet of Camels and I'm happy. I'd rather give up alcohol than smoking. Personally I think alcohol is much more dangerous.
FMD

Lake Elsinore, CA

#28 Jul 29, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
Lets put a five dollar per pack tax on smokes to help pay for inmate labor to go around and pick up butts and packs that smokin' toads throw down on our streets.
You realize people like you make smokers like me throw out extra butts when I can--sorta like a dog pissing his territory. As a 58 yr old HEALTHy male who has been smoking three packs a day for forty years and jogging five miles a day for thirty, I'm empty my ashtray out my car window now (ya, I text a drive too!). If I knew where you lived, I'd jog by your place every day and leave a few butts for you... I already pay so much tax, I make a mess to make sure my taxes create jobs for fools like you... I love America and idiots like you, you make life fun, watching your blood pressure rise.....
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#29 Aug 1, 2012
FMD wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize people like you make smokers like me throw out extra butts when I can--sorta like a dog pissing his territory. As a 58 yr old HEALTHy male who has been smoking three packs a day for forty years and jogging five miles a day for thirty, I'm empty my ashtray out my car window now (ya, I text a drive too!). If I knew where you lived, I'd jog by your place every day and leave a few butts for you... I already pay so much tax, I make a mess to make sure my taxes create jobs for fools like you... I love America and idiots like you, you make life fun, watching your blood pressure rise.....
Lets make that a ten dollar tax per pack to pay for picking up your butts. Sooner or later you will get the idea that the world is not your ashtray.
Kat

Las Vegas, NV

#30 Aug 8, 2012
stop farting and I'll stop smoking
Kevin

Ramsey, NJ

#31 Sep 6, 2012
Tony wrote:
I get cigs dirt cheap from Colombia. And Colombia grows great tobacco.
Yea colombia has somethin better tooo lol
faith

Las Vegas, NV

#32 Sep 6, 2012
Pooh Kitty wrote:
Cigarettes here are $7.69 per pack of Marlboro.
Dont know where your buying your cigarettes at Pooh kittu but I live here and only pay 4.28 pk....
faith

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Sep 6, 2012
dont know what your smoking pooh kitty but I only pay 4 something a pack
Where

Medford, MA

#34 Sep 13, 2012
Where's the cheapest place to buy cigarettes in Vegas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jessica Beth Bianchi 17 hr HugeJuggs 4
My girl Tina 17 hr WhiteLinesBlowAway 4
Tomi Lahren is no longer the face of the conser... 17 hr PEN IS 11
Las Vegas is truly a dump 17 hr PEN IS 16
Stephen Paddock Fan Club (Official Forum) Wed Eee 21
Golden Knights Crew Question Wed Eee 1
Modern Medical accused of putting profit over p... (Feb '12) Tue Amber Pierce 7

Las Vegas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance