Oasis Moving and Storage

Oasis Moving and Storage

Posted in the Las Vegas Forum

Las Vegas mover

Las Vegas, NV

#1 May 17, 2012
We too had a terrible experience with Oasis moving and storage. Four guys showed up and it looked like they were moving at a good pace until we went outside and everything was on the front lawn, and nothing was in the truck. They proceeded to load the truck like molasses, and when we asked them to hurry it got worse until finally we said just go with what is loaded and forget it, and we had to move the rest ourselves. Then when our large change jar full of coins showed up missing we called the company and was greeted by a man on the phone refusing to sen our call to a manager, and went as far as calling us a retard. We filed a claim with corporate and never heard anything back about 8 months ago, and when I called again today we were again greeted by another man on the phone who refused to let me speak with a manager without a lot of trouble, and when I complained about this to the manager she made excuses for him, and told me to calm down even though I was not acting inappropriate. We won't EVER call them again, and probably not any other moving company. The people we came into contact with were dishonest, disrespectful, and discourteous. Next time we will rent a truck.
anon

Johnson City, TN

#2 May 21, 2012
You needed to call UNITED VAN LINES! They are the most trusted company in the business. My father drove for them for thirty years. Trustworthy, efficient. hardworking, honest, competent...THATS United!
Las Vegas mover wrote:
We too had a terrible experience with Oasis moving and storage. Four guys showed up and it looked like they were moving at a good pace until we went outside and everything was on the front lawn, and nothing was in the truck. They proceeded to load the truck like molasses, and when we asked them to hurry it got worse until finally we said just go with what is loaded and forget it, and we had to move the rest ourselves. Then when our large change jar full of coins showed up missing we called the company and was greeted by a man on the phone refusing to sen our call to a manager, and went as far as calling us a retard. We filed a claim with corporate and never heard anything back about 8 months ago, and when I called again today we were again greeted by another man on the phone who refused to let me speak with a manager without a lot of trouble, and when I complained about this to the manager she made excuses for him, and told me to calm down even though I was not acting inappropriate. We won't EVER call them again, and probably not any other moving company. The people we came into contact with were dishonest, disrespectful, and discourteous. Next time we will rent a truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
las vegas is up for sale 400 million dollars 6 hr One Bad Hombre 2
UNLV caves to political correctness 7 hr Tyhjj 3
Las Vegas drug scene 20 hr Lilkayza000 11
Tony Sanchez 23 hr Local 12
Sheldon Adelson to get a deal with the Spanos f... Mon Local 1
confirmed Dec 5 MR ROBINSON 107
On Deck With Very Good Black Tar Heroin (Jun '15) Dec 5 Slovak 7

Las Vegas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance