Green Door Adult Haunted House?

Green Door Adult Haunted House?

Posted in the Las Vegas Forum

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 29, 2011
I just recently discovered this unique one of a kind place online and was wondering if anyone has been to it and what you thought of it. Is it worth checking out? I hear they encourage people to go through the attraction in the nude, is this really true? Do people actually go through it in the nude? If so, damn that has got to be scary for the actors. LOL I have lots of questions about this place and would love to hear from people who have checked it out and also those who have actually worked/volunteered in it. Any and all info and opinions about it are welcome. I'm debating whether to take a trip and check it out.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Oct 29, 2011
Keeping em honest wrote:
I just recently discovered this unique one of a kind place online and was wondering if anyone has been to it and what you thought of it. Is it worth checking out? I hear they encourage people to go through the attraction in the nude, is this really true? Do people actually go through it in the nude? If so, damn that has got to be scary for the actors. LOL I have lots of questions about this place and would love to hear from people who have checked it out and also those who have actually worked/volunteered in it. Any and all info and opinions about it are welcome. I'm debating whether to take a trip and check it out.
Green Door is not a "meat market" if that's what you are looking for. Better bring your lady friend with you and prepare to pass her around for all to enjoy.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 29, 2011
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Green Door is not a "meat market" if that's what you are looking for. Better bring your lady friend with you and prepare to pass her around for all to enjoy.
Not looking for a meat market at all but I do appreciate uniqueness in haunted attractions. This is why I have all these questions which I hope get answered.

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Oct 29, 2011
People go there hoping for freebie's. Enjoy your visit.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 29, 2011
Here in Vegas wrote:
People go there hoping for freebie's. Enjoy your visit.
still no one has answered any of my questions about the adult haunted house. Has anybody checked it out who can tell me of their experience there and who canh answer my questions about it?

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Oct 29, 2011
I don't think the Las Vegas forum is widely followed. The topics of moving here or police abuse seem to draw the most attention.

Certainly they have a phone number
Tom

Henderson, NV

#7 Oct 30, 2011
It is a lots of fun ot go to the "green door"
www.milanos3.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Avalon... Prostitute 54 min Andrew 9
Suicides Thu Justme 1
roxys in las vegas..got the blues (Apr '14) Jun 28 Gigi 6
Gay teen las vegas Jun 28 Teenboy 1
Lake Mead Water Level will drop like a rock (Dec '15) Jun 26 Raydot 11
please read this Jun 26 true person 4
News Trump: Orlando "just the beginning" Jun 26 Just Sayin 21

Las Vegas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance