Osmond producer shown the door

Osmond producer shown the door

There are 27 comments on the Las Vegas Review Journal story from Sep 25, 2010, titled Osmond producer shown the door. In it, Las Vegas Review Journal reports that:

Flamingo headliners Donny and Marie Osmond have severed ties with Chip Lightman, the producer of their show, Vegas Confidential learned Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Review Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 2, 2010
Don't worry Chip, you're not the first Manager Marie Osmond has done this to over money. So there is only one thing to say about Donny and Marie Osmond.... "EVERY STAR BURNS IT'S BRIGHTEST RIGHT BEFORE IT BURNS OUT!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 08

Bristol, TN

#2 Oct 2, 2010
They are so over exposed.

Marie for her endless commercials for getting skinny on a diet. I would get skinny too if they were paying me. Wearing too many big hair expensions and too much make up. Yuck!

Donny for wearing too much make up and too old to be doing his act from 30 years ago.

3 thumbs down in the Grandma A rating system.

I think Marie should go home and take care of her children.

Since: Aug 08

Bristol, TN

#3 Oct 2, 2010
dont know what why a couple words in my comments are underlined. Hummmmmmm??? Guess topix doesn't like folks panning commercials using my own rating system for some folks.
Bob Hislop

AOL

#4 Oct 3, 2010
Grandma are you over SIZED? loose and get healthier! OK GOD LOVES YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE, IF YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF IT'S YOUR TEMPLE LEAVE MARIE OSMONDS TEMPLE ALONE GOD LOVES YOU BOTH. YOUR FRIEND IN GOD Bob
LestYouForget

Santa Ana, CA

#5 Oct 7, 2010
This woman promised God that if the Saints won the SuperBowl she would no longer say harsh things about Marie Osmond. Well, God...guess that's over. Promise broken.
Peace

North Las Vegas, NV

#7 Oct 18, 2010
I would assume that maybe Sue promised that if the Saints won the SuperBowl she would no longer say harsh things.
Sue

Downers Grove, IL

#10 Nov 9, 2010
I had no idea that she was even performing.

Since: Jan 11

Lovettsville, VA

#12 Jan 6, 2011
Huh?

“Sue kicked off Topix! AH-HA HA”

Location hidden

#25 Jan 10, 2011
WestVirginian wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Sue? Is it a real name? Reading over dozens of older forums last night I have seen this name, some from different cities, used a lot and all in a bad way. Who is Bob? The one who always speaks of God? You want good forums visit the world news and sports forums.
Th Sue here is Sue Thonn and yes it a real name. Search her name online and you will learn more than you want to. ANY rude coment from ANY name from people from Colarado, Loussiana, Tennesee or Henderson, NV is her. She changes her name and sometimes uses different accounts she has. I use to post here in 2007 during DWTS, but her mouth got to be too much so I left. I joined recently with a diferent, but simalir name as then but don't post here, too many new forums since 2007 to look at an Marie not doing much anymore. Look the name A Marie Fan and you'll find her I cant think of other names she use but that on.. Good luck.
Gwen

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not a fan of Sue

Henderson, NV

#26 Jan 11, 2011
I originally came here in hopes that I would hear stories about Marie or talk to Marie fans. All I found was Angry Sue and that guy who was crazy. They threw insults back and forth. It was kind of sad to watch. It got old real quickly. So I stopped coming around. Sue's still around. I wonder what happened to the guy?

Location hidden

#32 Feb 4, 2011
jodi is definitly Sue tHonn. write me at: po box 7068 West Trenton, NJ 08628. She can't hurt me through a po box.and I will giver you her brother Ross phone number and her real add. He told me alot about her. alot! He can't stand her and will not talk to here every again and will deny telling anyone anything. She was atrouble maker in school too. shes on meds for mental problems, holds grudges, manipalates others and wont let stuff go, and is on welfare now too. Her parents did not agree with her on most stuff as kid. Her dad was not proud or close to her at . Her mom a little more close. her parents are died a few years ago. write me!1 gwen

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 10

Hidden Location

#36 Feb 12, 2011
Whats this I hear about cattle prods.

Since: Oct 10

Hidden Location

#38 Feb 12, 2011
Knew a Preacher West Virginia, was a snake handler. You into that boy.

Location hidden

#40 Feb 16, 2011
I just post her pix therw! Bad on of her with hands up and black backgronud. Looks like bug being about to be steppd on! will post onr of her at a door with messy hiar and one leaning back on chair to!

Location hidden

#41 Feb 16, 2011
for those whp want to talk outsides of topix here my email add. Im using my maidin name for protectionn. Can semnd you the infomation to you.

[email protected]

or write at my po bx.

“Oooozzing out in my casket...”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52 Feb 26, 2011
Jodi Sue! Don't talk about nursing homes! I hate those places! Remember- THUMP! SNAPPP! "OW! My hip! My hip! Ohhhh, oooohhhh..."

Huh? What??? What was I talking about??

Location hidden

#55 Mar 1, 2011
Well you weren't home coming queen that was for sure, not in the swamp you were born in! And you don't mean your chest that never bloomed either. No wonder all your dates were dogs and you married Tony Dana. Now MIGUEL!
Your loving mother,
Hazel
jackson brase

Van Nuys, CA

#56 Mar 1, 2011
Who needs jerry springer when you can read about you freaks?

Location hidden

#57 Mar 1, 2011
Get lost meat cooking juice! Besides you eat Jerry every night!

Location hidden

#60 Mar 1, 2011
Oh honey, that's OK, there's always other ethnic groups you can join! Have you tightened that scarf yet? Try looping it around a tree branch.

And you hand the snakes very well, the one's here in my grave tell me so!

Your loving, worm rotted mother,
Hazel Thonn

PS. Daddy says he thinks of (BEEP!) you every night again once you get here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Allen Holbrook SMOTJ Scammer (May '16) Wed Soapboxmom 18
Boyd Gaming is now considering parking fees Wed ThomasA 2
What parts of Vegas are the most ghetto? (Aug '12) Wed Dipset101 45
KingCapSports Tue Itsmyke 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Northwest Las Vegas (Nov '13) Tue Itsmyke 108
News Dean Heller heckled during Las Vegas speech Mon ThomasA 4
News Las Vegas man's 2007 murder conviction overturned May 21 justice 1

Las Vegas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance