Inviting noncitizens and felons to vote

Inviting noncitizens and felons to vote

There are 1 comment on the Las Vegas Review Journal story from Sep 30, 2012, titled Inviting noncitizens and felons to vote. In it, Las Vegas Review Journal reports that:

Like some 400,000 other Nevadans, Las Vegas resident Erna Barton received a postcard this month from Secretary of State Ross Miller.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Review Journal.

Just suggesting

Branson, MO

#1 Oct 7, 2012
The reason convicted felons cannot vote is a historical one, that frankly is kind of evil and wrong. After the civil war, congress passed a law that disenfranchised felons. All men who served in the confederate forces had to sign a "parole" This made them convicted felons. This politically decapitated the south, since women could not vote. The political and economic dominance of the south lasted until this day. This should be repealed since the way the country works now is we are criminalizing our people at the highest rate ever. Thus immigrants will be the majority of voters, in less than 15 years. Politically motivated prosecutors, will continue to hand out felonies like popcorn to our kids and try to ruin America. Mindless cops are the stooges of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Snyder (Feb '15) Mon Boomer 317 35
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Las Vegas Centennial (Nov '13) Jul 25 beckselby 97
I love kickboxing Centennial Jul 25 steffer222 2
Las Vegas is the next Atlantic City and Detroit Jul 25 Local 7
Las Vegas Buffets: Blame The Democrats Jul 24 Local 1
Best Facebook Post of the day! Jul 24 Local 2
News Immigration Activist Accuses Heck Staffer of As... Jul 24 kiljoy 2

Las Vegas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance