Inviting noncitizens and felons to vote

Sep 30, 2012 Read more: Las Vegas Review Journal
Like some 400,000 other Nevadans, Las Vegas resident Erna Barton received a postcard this month from Secretary of State Ross Miller. Read more
Just suggesting

Branson, MO

#1 Oct 7, 2012
The reason convicted felons cannot vote is a historical one, that frankly is kind of evil and wrong. After the civil war, congress passed a law that disenfranchised felons. All men who served in the confederate forces had to sign a "parole" This made them convicted felons. This politically decapitated the south, since women could not vote. The political and economic dominance of the south lasted until this day. This should be repealed since the way the country works now is we are criminalizing our people at the highest rate ever. Thus immigrants will be the majority of voters, in less than 15 years. Politically motivated prosecutors, will continue to hand out felonies like popcorn to our kids and try to ruin America. Mindless cops are the stooges of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next Pres Demands all Vaccinations to stop 4 ei... 3 hr Father Mosesini 3
Jessica Moore 3 hr Viewer 10
Cougar Dating in Las Vegas 11 hr bubba 14
Can you help me find molly? (Apr '13) Mon Stadanko 8
why does God allow infatuations that's not mean... Mar 30 spytheweb 3
News Destiny's Child reunites on Las Vegas stage Mar 30 spytheweb 1
News Food Retailers Keep Employment Steady In Las Vegas Mar 30 spytheweb 1
More from around the web

Las Vegas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE