Anti-police Forum
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#1803 Jun 20, 2014
John wrote:
Hi Patrick, I guess the forum ebbs and flows with the news of the day. I don't think you could find one story that shows all police are bad. Most of them are pretty good people that make mistakes like anyone else. I am a lawyer in Nevada, and I have worked with and against many cops here. The overwhelming majority are trying to do the right thing. Second guessing their work without having all the facts is never a good idea. Before you zero in on one story that shows all cops are bad, how many lives do they save in one day? One bad one can pollute 100 good ones, and that is just not fair any way you slice it.
That's the ebb & flow of corruption It's difficult to tell the good guys from the bad guys. There are good cops there are good lawyers. After being raised in Las Vegas for the majority of my life and looking around did Bruce Woodbury deserve to have his name on a beltway? Did Warm Springs have to become Tulle Springs only to become Floyd Lamb Park? After it seemed as though Summerlin was a clean sweep for progress? The airport is just a confusing mess. Politics and corruption will work it's way down from the top. A mayor that defended Tony the ant Spilotro in the 70's can't be honest. Now look who wears the pants in that family.
dingdings

Pleasantville, NJ

#1804 Jun 20, 2014
jeff6 wrote:
<quoted text>Boy u really are a bitter little man, if you are so tough why dont you go tell them what u think, not while they are on duty but when its just u and him man to man
You must have a little wanger, and love to shave your man arms and legs. You a cop too, twinkletoes? Just be real with yourself darling, equality for all!

By the way, just to humor myself-I beat you to it, and have already said it face to face to the little prick, who buys small boy tshirts, so his muscles look all blown up. I'll bet you do the same thing. Pea-brain logic of a wanna-be juice-head.

Have a nice day twinkle-toes.

Since: Jul 10

North Las Vegas, NV

#1805 Jun 20, 2014
dingdings wrote:
<quoted text>You must have a little wanger, and love to shave your man arms and legs. You a cop too, twinkletoes? Just be real with yourself darling, equality for all!
By the way, just to humor myself-I beat you to it, and have already said it face to face to the little prick, who buys small boy tshirts, so his muscles look all blown up. I'll bet you do the same thing. Pea-brain logic of a wanna-be juice-head.
Have a nice day twinkle-toes.
My point is made! You are just a name calling jerk who thinks he is funny but sadly u are just a little man with lame ideas

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1806 Jun 29, 2014
Nothing say's Community, like an Anti-Police thread, amoungst all the looking for herion and meth threads....Ahhh!....Home.....
Freedom Fighter

United States

#1807 Jul 14, 2014
CopBlock.org
Learn how to stop the Terrorist hiding behind the Henderson/Las Vegas badge.
In your face

San Jose, CA

#1808 Jul 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Nothing say's Community, like an Anti-Police thread, amoungst all the looking for herion and meth threads....Ahhh!....Home.....
Nothing says beastiality like using a dog's face for your profile picture. You "love" dogs, don't you?
Fairweathered

Pleasantville, NJ

#1809 Aug 3, 2014
A large percentage of cops are said to have once been the LRC students that always had their own seperate, strange little room in the school that none of the normal kids ever went in, and always wondered what went on in there?
kimberlyjproctor

Las Vegas, NV

#1810 Sep 12, 2014
Patrick wrote:
So, I've noticed that this is mostly an anti-police forum. I've heard stories about police corruption in the Las Vegas area, but never specifics.
Does anyone have any specific story that really shows that police are bad? I would love to hear it.
YES Patrick, my father was Judge Ken Proctor and we have videos of them refusing to give a search warrant. The Judge on the case in the brother of the ex mayor my dad spearheaded a lawsuit against the Mayor and City Council and won. Judge Gibson and my ex step mother are friends and her has not recused himself even though he knows it is a conflict of interest. They took me to jail on bogus charges and refused me medical help. They refused to give me the medication I am required to take as per my doctor and the reply to that was "you go to jail to rehab" Rehab from what? They put me in segregation stating it was because I was taking meds. BUT YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME MY MEDS. Don't kid yourself!!! You have to be a crook to catch a crook!
Semore Justice

United States

#1812 Sep 27, 2014
nick wrote:
yeah heres one last night i was arguing with someone over 400 dollars they stole from me so the cops come throw me down run my name whatever find out i have no warrants. they ask me to leave the property and i tell them ive been drinking he says leave anyway.so as im leaving a scrape the cops bumper.thats when things got ugly i get out the car and they start treating me like ive commited a crime i keep telling them i want a brethalizer so that i can prove they let me drive drunk then as im putting a cigarette in my mouth the cop smacks the cigarette out my mouth and to the floor. keep in mind this is a simple fender bender i have commited no crime. for two hours im threatened not to tell the traffic cops about the whole incident.but as soon as i get home i called the number and reported it
<quoted text>
Cops suck.
A cop is just a person with a gun and a badge.
There job is the be a "cop" some people hate there jobs, they dont care. They just want quittin time to come so they can hit the bar for a while. Time to go home? Drunk, yes. They still drive, do drugs,beat on there wife/hubby or fag lover. So many were losers in school that got beat up or lunch $ taken from em. Now they are Losers with gun a badge & chip on there shoulder.
A good cop is a ____ cop. You use your choice of a word to fill in the blank.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1813 Sep 27, 2014
...What depth.....

Since: Jul 10

North Las Vegas, NV

#1814 Oct 9, 2014
Semore Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops suck.
A cop is just a person with a gun and a badge.
There job is the be a "cop" some people hate there jobs, they dont care. They just want quittin time to come so they can hit the bar for a while. Time to go home? Drunk, yes. They still drive, do drugs,beat on there wife/hubby or fag lover. So many were losers in school that got beat up or lunch $ taken from em. Now they are Losers with gun a badge & chip on there shoulder.
A good cop is a ____ cop. You use your choice of a word to fill in the blank.
An idiot is someone who makes outrageous statements and cant back them up,
Fact

Warren, MI

#1815 Jan 26, 2015
kimberlyjproctor wrote:
<quoted text>
YES Patrick, my father was Judge Ken Proctor and we have videos of them refusing to give a search warrant. The Judge on the case in the brother of the ex mayor my dad spearheaded a lawsuit against the Mayor and City Council and won. Judge Gibson and my ex step mother are friends and her has not recused himself even though he knows it is a conflict of interest. They took me to jail on bogus charges and refused me medical help. They refused to give me the medication I am required to take as per my doctor and the reply to that was "you go to jail to rehab" Rehab from what? They put me in segregation stating it was because I was taking meds. BUT YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME MY MEDS. Don't kid yourself!!! You have to be a crook to catch a crook!
Proctor was a pig who sided with the stinken Henderson cops all the time. He even used to eat his breakfast while sitting on the bench. Then he was paid off by the Mayor. Henderson is the sole reason we sold out. It is a Police and Court ABUSIVE stink hole.
Antibullying

Leeds, UK

#1816 Feb 19, 2015
Please help me by tweeting sharing and liking this video of uk police trying to extort the public and failing!! http://youtu.be/WvdBf_z3E6Y
andy

Hyattsville, MD

#1817 Feb 27, 2015
does anybody know about that license plate spray blocker.
life is hard

Pahrump, NV

#1818 Feb 27, 2015
Tyraira Joseph

San Jose, CA

#1819 Aug 27, 2015
Shanyce R Fitch Bittch wrote:
That Metro po-po alway be hurassing us black folk for no reeson.
that fat pig - officer Cayl, he be lykins lotsa donuts.
Fat Lopez

United States

#1820 Sep 1, 2015
No PO-LICE worshipping, or Dave Chumpion will find you and beat on you. No praying, either. Ya git yo head ripped off. I here that Chump is getting arrested on Wednesday morning and hauled off to the slammer.
Lets End Corruption

Rome, GA

#1824 Jan 11, 2016
Be Very Afraid Of Small Town Law Enforcement
As a concerned United States citizen perhaps you'd care to follow on a journey, witnessing with an unbiased and open eye the breakdown of correct and legal actions of the Pittsfield, Massachusetts police organization. Small town law enforcement answers to no one, therefore they pose significant risk to everyone.
On numerous occasions Pittsfield residents have expressed concern over the moral and ethical decay of their local police force to no avail. The horrific events that forever ruined my life could just as easily happen to you in any small town. In short police corruption will not resolve itself.
https://endpolicecorruption.wordpress.com
Arnold Benedict

Piscataway, NJ

#1826 Jan 12, 2016
Lets End Corruption wrote:
Be Very Afraid Of Small Town Law Enforcement
As a concerned United States citizen perhaps you'd care to follow on a journey, witnessing with an unbiased and open eye the breakdown of correct and legal actions of the Pittsfield, Massachusetts police organization. Small town law enforcement answers to no one, therefore they pose significant risk to everyone.
On numerous occasions Pittsfield residents have expressed concern over the moral and ethical decay of their local police force to no avail. The horrific events that forever ruined my life could just as easily happen to you in any small town. In short police corruption will not resolve itself.
https://endpolicecorruption.wordpress.com
After fourteen years, and over a decade of bombing and embargo before it, just imagine how residents of Iraq feel. If you think the pigs are bad there in Mass, imagine how the other pigs in uniform throughout the world behave with the local population. America is corrupt, from top to bottom.
Watch me if you like

Pahrump, NV

#1827 Jan 12, 2016
In every occupation there are people who have no business being there. I have had only one instance of dealing with a crooked officer here in Pahrump. I believe he is a Sargent.
He doesn't like victims or witnesses when it is a member of local Government being involved in a crime. The person he was protecting,(or covering for), later was arrested I believe for drugs and giving out secure information to criminals in exchange for drugs and sex. He worked out of the DA's office.
I think highly of the Officer that busted him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Culinary strike vote 2 hr jtkluempers 1
Chris Giunchigliani Wants to "eventually ban ga... 3 hr Uglycnt 5
What happens when you go to a brothel? 3 hr JUGGS 2
Michael Chertoff and George Norcross behind Veg... (Oct '17) 8 hr White trash 5
News Fewer people are visiting Las Vegas. One inside... 11 hr jtkluempers 4
Message To The Las Vegas POLICE 17 hr Nag 6
News 1 inmate stabbed dead by another at northern Ne... 17 hr Nag 2

Las Vegas Jobs

Personal Finance

Las Vegas Mortgages