dingdongs

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#1799 Jun 3, 2014
Fucious says:

"Legal Criminals.."
ABUSE

Macomb, MI

#1800 Jun 17, 2014
In the news. Another 4 Henderson cops in a shootout kill again.

Since: Jul 10

North Las Vegas, NV

#1801 Jun 20, 2014
dingdongs wrote:
If the po-po could get away with it without ever getting caught they would all be sucking wangs.
Oh and they all have tiny wee-wee's, they're short, and high school rejects. I know a short one with a little dick in my area, who has a Harley, but he shaves his arms and legs. Who does that? Only a little prick would. He and his brother are also really gay, but too ashamed to be real about it. You know, macho, phony-bologna cop stuff.
Boy u really are a bitter little man, if you are so tough why dont you go tell them what u think, not while they are on duty but when its just u and him man to man

North Las Vegas, NV

#1802 Jun 20, 2014
ABUSE wrote:
In the news. Another 4 Henderson cops in a shootout kill again.
SO I guess they are supposed to get shot or stabbed because they wear a uniform, u need to look up abuse
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#1803 Jun 20, 2014
John wrote:
Hi Patrick, I guess the forum ebbs and flows with the news of the day. I don't think you could find one story that shows all police are bad. Most of them are pretty good people that make mistakes like anyone else. I am a lawyer in Nevada, and I have worked with and against many cops here. The overwhelming majority are trying to do the right thing. Second guessing their work without having all the facts is never a good idea. Before you zero in on one story that shows all cops are bad, how many lives do they save in one day? One bad one can pollute 100 good ones, and that is just not fair any way you slice it.
That's the ebb & flow of corruption It's difficult to tell the good guys from the bad guys. There are good cops there are good lawyers. After being raised in Las Vegas for the majority of my life and looking around did Bruce Woodbury deserve to have his name on a beltway? Did Warm Springs have to become Tulle Springs only to become Floyd Lamb Park? After it seemed as though Summerlin was a clean sweep for progress? The airport is just a confusing mess. Politics and corruption will work it's way down from the top. A mayor that defended Tony the ant Spilotro in the 70's can't be honest. Now look who wears the pants in that family.
dingdings

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#1804 Jun 20, 2014
jeff6 wrote:
<quoted text>Boy u really are a bitter little man, if you are so tough why dont you go tell them what u think, not while they are on duty but when its just u and him man to man
You must have a little wanger, and love to shave your man arms and legs. You a cop too, twinkletoes? Just be real with yourself darling, equality for all!

By the way, just to humor myself-I beat you to it, and have already said it face to face to the little prick, who buys small boy tshirts, so his muscles look all blown up. I'll bet you do the same thing. Pea-brain logic of a wanna-be juice-head.

Have a nice day twinkle-toes.

North Las Vegas, NV

#1805 Jun 20, 2014
dingdings wrote:
<quoted text>You must have a little wanger, and love to shave your man arms and legs. You a cop too, twinkletoes? Just be real with yourself darling, equality for all!
By the way, just to humor myself-I beat you to it, and have already said it face to face to the little prick, who buys small boy tshirts, so his muscles look all blown up. I'll bet you do the same thing. Pea-brain logic of a wanna-be juice-head.
Have a nice day twinkle-toes.
My point is made! You are just a name calling jerk who thinks he is funny but sadly u are just a little man with lame ideas

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1806 Jun 29, 2014
Nothing say's Community, like an Anti-Police thread, amoungst all the looking for herion and meth threads....Ahhh!....Home.....
Freedom Fighter

Macomb, MI

#1807 Jul 14, 2014
CopBlock.org
Learn how to stop the Terrorist hiding behind the Henderson/Las Vegas badge.
In your face

San Jose, CA

#1808 Jul 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Nothing say's Community, like an Anti-Police thread, amoungst all the looking for herion and meth threads....Ahhh!....Home.....
Nothing says beastiality like using a dog's face for your profile picture. You "love" dogs, don't you?
Fairweathered

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#1809 Aug 3, 2014
A large percentage of cops are said to have once been the LRC students that always had their own seperate, strange little room in the school that none of the normal kids ever went in, and always wondered what went on in there?
kimberlyjproctor

Henderson, NV

#1810 Sep 12, 2014
Patrick wrote:
So, I've noticed that this is mostly an anti-police forum. I've heard stories about police corruption in the Las Vegas area, but never specifics.
Does anyone have any specific story that really shows that police are bad? I would love to hear it.
YES Patrick, my father was Judge Ken Proctor and we have videos of them refusing to give a search warrant. The Judge on the case in the brother of the ex mayor my dad spearheaded a lawsuit against the Mayor and City Council and won. Judge Gibson and my ex step mother are friends and her has not recused himself even though he knows it is a conflict of interest. They took me to jail on bogus charges and refused me medical help. They refused to give me the medication I am required to take as per my doctor and the reply to that was "you go to jail to rehab" Rehab from what? They put me in segregation stating it was because I was taking meds. BUT YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME MY MEDS. Don't kid yourself!!! You have to be a crook to catch a crook!
Semore Justice

United States

#1812 Sep 27, 2014
nick wrote:
yeah heres one last night i was arguing with someone over 400 dollars they stole from me so the cops come throw me down run my name whatever find out i have no warrants. they ask me to leave the property and i tell them ive been drinking he says leave anyway.so as im leaving a scrape the cops bumper.thats when things got ugly i get out the car and they start treating me like ive commited a crime i keep telling them i want a brethalizer so that i can prove they let me drive drunk then as im putting a cigarette in my mouth the cop smacks the cigarette out my mouth and to the floor. keep in mind this is a simple fender bender i have commited no crime. for two hours im threatened not to tell the traffic cops about the whole incident.but as soon as i get home i called the number and reported it
<quoted text>
Cops suck.
A cop is just a person with a gun and a badge.
There job is the be a "cop" some people hate there jobs, they dont care. They just want quittin time to come so they can hit the bar for a while. Time to go home? Drunk, yes. They still drive, do drugs,beat on there wife/hubby or fag lover. So many were losers in school that got beat up or lunch $ taken from em. Now they are Losers with gun a badge & chip on there shoulder.
A good cop is a ____ cop. You use your choice of a word to fill in the blank.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1813 Sep 27, 2014
...What depth.....

North Las Vegas, NV

#1814 Oct 9, 2014
Semore Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops suck.
A cop is just a person with a gun and a badge.
There job is the be a "cop" some people hate there jobs, they dont care. They just want quittin time to come so they can hit the bar for a while. Time to go home? Drunk, yes. They still drive, do drugs,beat on there wife/hubby or fag lover. So many were losers in school that got beat up or lunch $ taken from em. Now they are Losers with gun a badge & chip on there shoulder.
A good cop is a ____ cop. You use your choice of a word to fill in the blank.
An idiot is someone who makes outrageous statements and cant back them up,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 80
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hedge Funds Buying Vegas Homes, Bubble is Possi... (Jul '13) 7 hr topreatorlasvegas 4
Social Security Cards for Illegal's is Another ... Sat Culture Auditor 1
Jim Snyder has announced that he will be leavin... Sat Viewer 4
Jessica Moore Sat Viewer 4
Reed Cowan (Mar '14) Sat Viewer 4
Executive Action Benefits Immigrants in the Sho... Fri wild child 1
Review: Junod Brandy Nov 20 Please remove me 1
Las Vegas Dating
Find my Match

Las Vegas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Las Vegas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Vegas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:52 pm PST

NFL 5:52PM
Marshawn Lynch is a man of few words
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Chargers Back on Track as Playoff Hopefuls
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Chargers Back on Track as Playoff Hopefuls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
Is Arizona Still the Best Team in the NFC?
Bleacher Report 7:51 PM
Cardinals Exposed, Finally Show Signs of Weakness