Review: SuperStar Pet Services

Review: SuperStar Pet Services

Posted in the Las Vegas Forum

SuperStar the bernchmark

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 7, 2012
I found SuperStar Pet Services on the web along with several others. After interviewing all of them, I decided on SuperStar and I'm so glad I did. Each day they sent me photos and videos of my animals. When I came home there was a full account of how long they were there and what they did while there. They left notes for me. They went over and above my expectations. Most importantly, they bonded with my animals and they were able to stay calm and happy and well taken care of in their own environment. I highly recommend them and will hire them again. I have an aussie who barks at all men, but liked Randy, a greyhound, and a cat.
Jill F

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Dec 7, 2012
We are soooo pleased with the services you provide. We had true piece of mind that the dogs were in good hands while we were away. We would wait for the emails. Our thanks to you. We will keep in touch and definitely utilize you again in the future. Thanks!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'FLATLINES'.. Last Post Winz A Token 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3
Stephen Paddock Fan Club (Official Forum) 8 hr Stephen Paddock 25
Las Vegas is truly a dump 8 hr Stephen Paddock 28
Las Vegas Buffets are really bad 8 hr Stephen Paddock 4
Message To The Las Vegas POLICE 22 hr JOHN 3 VERSE 5 1
United States of America National Identificatio... (Sep '09) 23 hr LonePine420 11
Review: Lynda Lee Reeves Mar 16 LYNDA LEE REEVES 1

Las Vegas Jobs

Personal Finance

Las Vegas Mortgages