Man killed in collision was 82-year-o...

Man killed in collision was 82-year-old Las Vegan

There are 1 comment on the Las Vegas Herald story from Aug 5, 2011, titled Man killed in collision was 82-year-old Las Vegan. In it, Las Vegas Herald reports that:

Las Vegas Herald Friday 5th August, 2011 A man killed in a collision Thursday was identified by the county coroner's office.Robert Glen Foster, 82, from Las Vegas, was killed when his vehicle was struck by a 1995 GMC Suburban driven by Jose Gomez, 29, about noon at Charleston and Jones boulevards.Las Vegas police arrested Gomez on a suspected ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Herald.

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 9, 2011
I happened to know mr. Gomez,I was his neighbor and his friend and this is not the Jose I know and care about as his friend. though this trajedy that has happened is tradgic Mr. Gomes to has a wife small children together that also rely and depend on him. I can only hope that mr. gomez and his family come out of this in one peace and god bless them as they get ready to go through a hellish mess that will bring pain to both families. Know that my thoughts and prayers go to him and his wife and children. I also hope the victims and their families find some kind of solice in our heavenly father and know he will see you through this difficult time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being a biker , the latest trend to hit here ... (Jul '10) Mar 6 Tu Madre 15
Las Vegas shooter Feb '18 Eddie 1
News NMPED: Former licensure chief, Mora superintend... (Aug '16) Jan '18 watchemfall 9
News State rep proposes making bump stocks illegal i... Jan '18 coyote505 3
las vegas nm mugs tourists!!! (May '17) Oct '17 AvoidTheCrap 6
Mikki Yard Barrows & Thomas J. Shepos Oct '17 Riley Jones 2
News Juveniles charged in hazing at Robertson High (Oct '08) Oct '17 Henry 243

Las Vegas Jobs

Personal Finance

Las Vegas Mortgages