NM man who pulled own tooth in jail a...

NM man who pulled own tooth in jail awarded $22M

There are 2 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jan 26, 2012, titled NM man who pulled own tooth in jail awarded $22M. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A federal jury has awarded $22 million to a New Mexico man who was kept in solitary confinement for two years and forced to pull his own tooth after being arrested for drunken driving in Dona Ana County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Fayetteville, AR

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Enough. ALL those involved should be incarcerated and the tax payers should demand this never happens again.

But, I believe that the POLICE STATE is becoming fully operational. Good luck fellow FEDERAL REGION SIX occupants.

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 29, 2012
Idiots in Dona Ana county are going to appeal. What possible excuse could these douchebags have for this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so call judge abigail aragon (Mar '08) Oct '15 davy 25
attorney anna aragon (Sep '12) Oct '15 davy 6
News Hubble recovering after animal abuse Oct '15 Miquela 1
clinton Oct '15 white knight 1
News Bumper crop has plenty of people out picking pinon (Oct '08) Sep '15 Redfrog176 20
Las Vegas Daily Times . com (Jun '10) Sep '15 noyellowjournalism 10
Marisa Valeriano (Apr '12) Jul '15 no pos wow 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Vegas Mortgages