Serial rapist gets 21 years

Serial rapist gets 21 years

There are 3 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Serial rapist gets 21 years. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A man convicted of raping two women in Farmington likely will spend the next 21 years in a mental health institution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

LoneWolf

Huntsville, AL

#2 Jun 8, 2011
Amazing... This man rapes 2 women and gets room and board, not to mention the company of other psychos and meds to boot. I'm so glad we're paying for this. Also, that is the longest term I've ever heard of for a rapist... I mean hell, someone diddles a kid and gets 3 years probation, if this is the way it's going to go we need to have a death penalty for it, so we know when to cut the funds. Sheesh. (btw pedobears get death imo.)
NUMB

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jun 8, 2011
What do you expect, you voted for these people who make these laws
bottom ash

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Jun 8, 2011
This guy used to work at PNM and APS power plants. He worked for construction contractors. At PNM he worked on the Smokestacks at very high heights at least 400ft. high inside the smokestack on a round scaffold supported by 8 steel cables. So if he was mentally ill, what is he doing working at very high heights.
He used to walk around, then he had a bicycle, then he bought a nice car, from working at the power plants. I think he is just faking his illness, so he won't go to Prison at Santa Fe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NMPED: Former licensure chief, Mora superintend... (Aug '16) Apr 5 Samuel 8
Register To Vote (Jul '16) Feb '17 ThomasA 2
News Las Vegas Police end use of Tasers (Jul '10) Feb '17 outlander 8
God Help Us Jan '17 outlander 2
News Police: Man in New Mexico candy store heist arr... Nov '16 Knock off purse s... 3
Darrell Duran (Dec '11) Nov '16 JRC 3
Best Internet service Nov '16 Online 1

Las Vegas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Vegas Mortgages