NM businessman accused of running fro...

NM businessman accused of running front for drugs (12:48 p.m.)

There are 13 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jan 26, 2011, titled NM businessman accused of running front for drugs (12:48 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

A Las Vegas businessman accused of using his northern New Mexico business as a front to sell drugs has pleaded guilty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

HDog

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Jan 26, 2011
Hang 'em high!
Amber Shelton

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2011
Wait until they check out some of the newer businesses in Las Cruces that are fronts as well.

Those busts will push aside the notoriety and pulsating national attention of the Las Cruces Bowl unpleasantness.
Nate Dawg

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Jan 26, 2011
one question i need to ask is why is that chick with him. Have you seen her? And this guys not the hottest little dude and his girl is smokin. Must be the money or her vision is bad? Whats the story on her? Ive never seen her before and shes at least a year younger that me.I went into that Urban Wear store a couple of times to get some papers and she was there with him and I was like daaaaamn this girls hellahot, but shes with this guy. Whats the story here fellas? Does any one know? I say the money? What do you say?

“I'm fading away to black...”

Since: Nov 10

peace is only in the mind

#5 Jan 26, 2011
These are the types we must worry about. Not the mellow pot heads. This thug even endangered his wife and kids by doing all this crappola. Bye bye thug boy. Hope you enjoy sleeping with men and taking long showers. Don't forget your soap on a rope.
Don

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Amazed they caught him in that town...the police and cyfd are unable to find one of thier prominent citizens who is about the biggest evader of child support in the state.
Quark

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2011
Hmmmm, I suppose this enforces the meme that, "it takes money to make money." The unemployed certainly can't afford firearms OR drugs.
Quark

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2011
HEY! I'm actually surprised that no one questioned his nationality or his immigrant status.:)
Just me

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 27, 2011
Quark wrote:
HEY! I'm actually surprised that no one questioned his nationality or his immigrant status.:)
Me too! They should!
esok

Muskegon, MI

#10 Jan 27, 2011
so they found crumbs in his pocket and he admitted to using his buisness as a front? How exactly did he use his buisness as a front? This story is c/r/a/p
Don

Las Cruces, NM

#11 Jan 27, 2011
esok wrote:
so they found crumbs in his pocket and he admitted to using his buisness as a front? How exactly did he use his buisness as a front? This story is c/r/a/p
Not sure I agree with you but I wonder why they did not mention what the business was by name? A lot of odd stuff goes on in that town!

Since: Sep 10

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Jan 27, 2011
Ah Las Vegas NM, the city of wannabe ranchers. In case you don't know, just about all the "ranchers" are not ranchers. LV is a corrupt fake town.

Since: Sep 10

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Jan 27, 2011
Nate Dawg wrote:
one question i need to ask is why is that chick with him. Have you seen her? And this guys not the hottest little dude and his girl is smokin. Must be the money or her vision is bad? Whats the story on her? Ive never seen her before and shes at least a year younger that me.I went into that Urban Wear store a couple of times to get some papers and she was there with him and I was like daaaaamn this girls hellahot, but shes with this guy. Whats the story here fellas? Does any one know? I say the money? What do you say?
Of course its the money. You can take the hood rat out of the ghetto , but you cant take the ghetto out of the hood rat.
Vatoloco4ever

United States

#14 Aug 22, 2011
DemingNative wrote:
Ah Las Vegas NM, the city of wannabe ranchers. In case you don't know, just about all the "ranchers" are not ranchers. LV is a corrupt fake town.
Fake?? Get the hell outta here deming native. This town is the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van used for New Mexican veterans vandalized Sat again 16
AWC Pet Center Aug 12 Disappointed 1
News NMPED: Former licensure chief, Mora superintend... Aug 10 Citizen 2
Darrell Duran (Dec '11) Jul 30 JeronimousPrime 2
attorney anna aragon (Sep '12) Jul '16 Jimmy Boo 7
Register To Vote Jul '16 Citizen 1
News Jail guard takes bribe, allows inmate sex (Apr '08) May '16 Traci 9

Las Vegas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance