Vida Encatada Nursing And Rehab

Posted in the Las Vegas Forum

PEOPLEEQUALSHHH

Corona, NM

#1 Nov 15, 2011
I was looking into this facility for my Mother. But, when I had called the receptionist was ill mannered, unprofessional, and highly uneducated for her profession. After talking to this woman, my phone calls were passed around through the whole facility.... And were they much help. No! I think not! Same as the lady taking the phone calls. So.... Finally. My phone call was passed to a woman named Laura. Laura, was rude, ill mannered, insensitive, unhelpful, she was speaking above me, did not let me speak and tell her my ordeal with paperwork, my Mother's acceptance. And when i finally got to ask her any questions... was the worse thing I could've possibly done to this woman. She was ill toned, she sounded annoyed, and was speaking fast, and was in a hurry to get off the phone. And before she hung up she was talking to someone else saying "f'n people!" Seriously lady!!! What is wrong with you?! If any of you are having a bad day or do not like your job to the fullest of your ability. Please pick another profession! It would help people like my family and I. Especially already going through a tough time with a member of my family sick, and in need of help. Dealing with life, money problems, etc... than this! And still my paperwork has not went through. Why? Because this lady decides! Its very unfortunate I have to pick somewhere else farther from our home for her, so we won't be able to visit during holidays! So thank you for nothing!! Steven, won't help anyone, my Mother's paperwork has been sent numerous times, and yet have not been seen by anyone. A month over due. What a shame! >tisk, tisk!<
Watch Out

Santa Rosa, NM

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Please don't sign her up for Vida Encantada! My friend worked there and had to quit because it was so depressing. Cockroaches in the kitchen and near food!! Clients without rights begging to be taken out but not allowed to see the light of day! Clients not recieving proper care :-( Try New Choices Home Health or The Crespin Boarding Home! Medicaid covered facilities that care about community!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
puppy 23 hr tina 1
van that leaves from walmart parking lot to Chi... May 15 ceci 1
Pecos best western chalet plus (Jul '14) May 6 vernonica natividad 3
Were You Abused by a Catholic Priest? Mar '15 nmpriestabuse 1
so call judge abigail aragon (Mar '08) Mar '15 NMHUexposed 24
Cheap hotel rooms near Strip? Jan '15 Joe 2
hello (Nov '12) Dec '14 me myself and I 4
More from around the web

Las Vegas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE