Judge orders New Mexico county to issue same-sex marriage licenses

Full story: Fox News 10
August 22, 2013: Happy newlyweds join hands at the Dona Ana County Government Center after receiving their marriage licenses and wedding in Las Cruces, N.M. The married couples include, from left: Erin Haynes and spouse Cynthia Haynes of Los Lunas, N.M.; Rev. Read more

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Next, they will be forced to do necrophile marriages, intergenerational marriages, interspecies marriage, etc.
WJDC

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Next, they will be forced to do necrophile marriages, intergenerational marriages, interspecies marriage, etc.
ANYTHING that ticks off Christian conservatives racist bigots like you I support 100%

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Congrats to all the happy couples in New Mexico- gay, straight, and otherwise.

14 equality states.
36 to go.

It's only a matter of time.

Up next, Hawaii, Illinois, New Jersey, Oregon, Ohio, Michigan, etc...

Spotted World

#4 Aug 27, 2013
WJDC wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYTHING that ticks off Christian conservatives racist bigots like you I support 100%
Where in this thread did I say I was either? But you need to overcome your hatred as you pretty much just admitted.

Spotted World

#5 Aug 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Congrats to all the happy couples in New Mexico- gay, straight, and otherwise.
14 equality states.
36 to go.
It's only a matter of time.
Up next, Hawaii, Illinois, New Jersey, Oregon, Ohio, Michigan, etc...
Congrats to all the normal, straight couples who don't commit perverted, same-sex acts. I support traditional families without supporting nor bashing others. If you believe drunkenness is wrong and you support or sell alcohol, then you might as well go drink a fifth, since morally speaking, doing something immoral yourself or helping others do it is the same.

May true marriage between a man and a woman be blessed.
espinada

Boise, ID

#6 Aug 27, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats to all the normal, straight couples who don't commit perverted, same-sex acts. I support traditional families without supporting nor bashing others. If you believe drunkenness is wrong and you support or sell alcohol, then you might as well go drink a fifth, since morally speaking, doing something immoral yourself or helping others do it is the same.
I bet you were against interracial marriage to.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#7 Aug 27, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you oppose same-sex couples marrying then simply don't marry someone of the same sex.

Problem solved.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 28, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Absurd, no one's agitating for "necrophile" or "interspecies" marriages nor are those forms of behavior even legal; and I hate to tell you, but "intergenerational marriage" (or as many call them, "May-December marriages," are already quite legal.

Here's a suggestion: don't like gay marriage? Don't marry someone of the same sex. No one says you have to.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 28, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
And may bigots like you disappear gradually from the land.
Baby puncher

United States

#10 Aug 29, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats to all the normal, straight couples who don't commit perverted, same-sex acts.
"Heterosexuality is not normal, just common."

-Dorothy Parker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Allison Atencio 51 min Mary Kay 1
nita tredway/rusak 54 min Nita Rusak 9
News Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) 1 hr XandO 379
News Unemployment rate rises for NM cities as other ... (Jul '13) 5 hr Windy 394
News MMA fighter Joe Torrez's legal woes continue 5 hr observer 2
affrique (May '12) Sat gab 228
News Robbery suspect commits suicide - Alamogordo Da... (Feb '08) Sat Mr T 85
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]