Paiz found guilty in 2006 killing of Las Cruces man

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

A state jury on Monday found Las Crucen Victor Paiz guilty of eight counts in the shooting death of a 19-year-old man.
Comments
41 - 49 of 49 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yup

Moriarty, NM

#49 Oct 25, 2012
brun silva wrote:
<quoted text> yes it is a good thing that Jesse is not here he was amother mouth to feed on welfare, his little bitch is well taken care of on welfare, his mom has the sister Laura's ugly face to look at and his daughter is Far from precious she's fucking ugly if he truly loved his daughter he wouldn't have been driving around and he wouldn't have gotten shot
dont be mad cause victor lawyer cant save him for shit and he was the one being a little bitch whene he could have gon toe to toe and your kid probaly look like ghetto shit
RIP Jesse

United States

#51 Oct 26, 2012
The shit people say on here is disgusting .. how can you talk so much shit about someone that that you didnt even know. Jesse I knew and no matter what nasty things people have to say there are so many people that know he didnt deserve what happened to him. Jesse we love you.. and the pain of loosing you will never go away
carlos

Phoenix, AZ

#52 Apr 3, 2013
Pero asra pendejos son ustedes saben bien k el no lo mato
truth

Las Cruces, NM

#53 Apr 15, 2013
Keep posting your comments victor supporters ..goes to show how f*kin ghetto you are! You can talk all the sh!t you want but it aint gonna get him out
Liz

United States

#54 Apr 25, 2013
Ive k known Victor Paiz since we were kids. Its so sad that he got blamed for another man actions. some people can be so Disrespectful. I believe in the Innocence of Victor Paiz. His family and Friends will never give up until his a FREE MAN!
truth

Las Cruces, NM

#55 Apr 29, 2013
thats funny you say we r disrespectful when they are talking sh!t about jesses daughter and how because hes dead welfare wont have another mouth to feed .. so really? think again about whos being disrespectful..... his actions caused him to be in jail weather he pulled the trigger or not, but the whole stuation sucks for both sides hopefully people will think again before they bring a gun to a fist fight
chris

Jacksonville, TX

#56 May 10, 2013
Brun silva you know better than anyone what welfare can do for you dumb ass get a life or maybe not you can have sex with victor again
Liz

Phoenix, AZ

#57 May 12, 2013
Truth/: I Apologize if you understood wrong. I meant it for both ways, both family's are hurt. I hope in time there will be justice for your lost and put him behind bars. And pay for what he did.
omg

Las Cruces, NM

#58 Sep 28, 2013
People are still on here talking shit about victor and jesse when both boys are not even here.!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 69,087
affrique (May '12) Sun Sailboat1107 219
Officials offer no details of Las Cruces myster... Sun Juan Jacquez 2
Admitted sex solicitation leads to censure of D... Sat bloodonhishads 2
Neighbors want city council to reconsider decis... Aug 30 Royce Daniels 1
Shake shops becoming cool spots to hang out (May '11) Aug 30 Dave Campbell 82
Hot blooded Dona Ana County Aug 30 Glynn Wilson 1
•••
•••
Las Cruces Dating