Onate High School teacher jailed on c...

Onate High School teacher jailed on charges of molestation (12:31 p.m.)

There are 145 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from May 14, 2011, titled Onate High School teacher jailed on charges of molestation (12:31 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

An Onate High School teacher has been charged with molesting a student. Theo Holzhausen, 47, was arrested on two counts of criminal sexual contact Friday after being taken from the school for questioning by officers, according to jail and school district authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
omg

Rio Rancho, NM

#164 May 21, 2011
all you kids can sit and type all you want about who said this and who shouldn't have said that.
The bottom line is that this is a grown adult and as someone around children he should have never been in this situation. He deserves all that is coming to him, I feel bad for the daughter and family but this is no honest man.

“I am the Darkness of life”

Since: May 11

Deepest hallows of hell..

#165 May 22, 2011
Something about Las Cruces teachers. They just crazy over tender vitals. Enjoy nights with Bubba looser.
Truth

Albuquerque, NM

#167 May 23, 2011
Lousy Reporting wrote:
Before the Sun-News destroys the lives of this man and his family, would it be too much to ask that you get the full story and report it? Not just the most lurid and circumstantial gossip you can find?
And to the usual suspects weighing in on what a "monster" he is: The story is far, far more complex than any of you here could possibly understand because YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACTS.
No one is saying anything about his guilt or innocence in these current allegations, but as someone who once had to associate with one of his children, his ex and him I promise this is one ugly and sad story fit for an HBO miniseries in which no one is going to come out pretty.
I feel saddest for the child I know, because this kid has endured years and years of ugliness and dysfunction in that family, of being tugged and thrown around like a rag doll, now only to have things get a million times more humiliating right in the prime of adolescence.
You obviously don't know a damn thing! I don't doubt for an instant you are one of those who are responsible for trying to cover his ass & I am almost certain exactly who you are -so- good luck trying to cover it now.
SAD

Las Cruces, NM

#168 Sep 20, 2011
i HEARD THE REASON hE GOT ARRESTED BECAUSE HIS SECOND EX WIFE SAW THAT hE WAS COMMUTING WITH THIS YOUNG PERSON ON CELL PHONE ,AND CALLED THE POLICE ON hIM i THINK hE WAS TRYIN G TO HELP THIS YOUNG PERSON , AS AN ADULT AN SCHOOL TEACHER , BECAUSE THE YOUNG PERSON NEEDE SOMEONES ADVICE , AND hE WAS CLOSEST TO HELP WITH THE ADVICE , THIS SCHOOL tEACHER WAS CONVICTED WITH OUT A TRIAL , THATS SAD , NEWS PAPER NEEDS TO WATCH OUT WHAT THEY PUT , UNTIL GOING TO COURT AND CONVICTED ,
Nolle Prosequi

White Pigeon, MI

#169 May 14, 2013
In the best interest of justice the State of New Mexico voluntarily discontinued criminal charges on Jul 31 2011.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Las Cruces Music Selection (Sep '12) Tue Musikologist 15
nita tredway/rusak (Mar '15) May 19 Nikki88 20
News Police arrest nephew of missing woman (Apr '10) May 17 ParamountGypsy 19
Robin Colts was not murdered by Debbie or James (Dec '10) May 17 ParamountGypsy 8
News Man, 20, gets three years in prison (Jun '11) Apr 30 Mother Nature 8
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Apr '17 Uphillbfp 215
News Pearce calls for UNM criminal investigation Apr '17 greg 1

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Las Cruces Mortgages