My boyfriend beats me
Marvin newman

Huntington, IN

#1 Mar 5, 2011
He is such a meany! He doesn't like me wearing my women's clothes when we go out in public. The other night, when I met him for dinner after work he about fainted, when I showed up to the resturant to have dinner with his Mom and Dad because I was dressed in my most beautiful drag outfit! He took me home and beat my wig off of my head!
Mia

Blackstone, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Wow what do you mean where did he beat you and what did he beat you with?
Pedo

Truth Or Consequences, NM

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Well if you weren't such an actor and be yourself maybe he wouldn't have gone off on you! First you are a cross dresser. That wig probably looked hideous, as most cross-dressers do, so he had every right to smack that rag off your dome! You are lucky he didn't do it right in front of his parents. He also could of done it with a baseball bat to get the wig off.
Elsie YesSir

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Marvin newman wrote:
He is such a meany! He doesn't like me wearing my women's clothes when we go out in public. The other night, when I met him for dinner after work he about fainted, when I showed up to the resturant to have dinner with his Mom and Dad because I was dressed in my most beautiful drag outfit! He took me home and beat my wig off of my head!
Is the phrase "Get lost" in your vocabulary? If not, learn it right away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 40 min Lofty 6,879
please come see me 4 hr Yes Baby 27
News NMSU plans to eliminate 126 jobs 7 hr Really 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun TWP 72,037
News Felon pleads guilty to possessing firearm Jul 21 Gloria 1
KING OBAMA and billary too! Jul 17 Bloodonhishands 1
News Las Cruces Mayor Ken Miyagishima to seek divorce (Aug '12) Jul 14 Roflo 14

Las Cruces Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance